Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro+ (22621.169) ⚡ New Improvements + File Explorer Tabs

champlooniqqa

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I get this error when I use any Sapphire effect on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. Worked fine on a regular version of Windows. Sapphire's weird with GPU usage, and the build's optimisations may be why it's doing this. Could you run me through how I can change some of the optimisations from the build so I can solve this? Thanks.
qLZWYuw.png

ophie

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
94.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
how to install .net 3.5
a number of ways. quick google, I did the second one, via Control Panel>Programs & Features>Turn Windows Features On:

Last edited:

FBConan

Lᴏᴠᴇ 💎 Lɪᴠᴇ 💎 Lᴇᴀʀɴ
⚡OS Master
📂 Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
122 (126)
Downloading right now and I will seed after.

FBConan, I really love your work. Right now I am using the UltraLight Ultimate Version. Your work is awesome, brutal.
If you can, in after next UltraLight Extreme Versions, please let the Multilanguage Support because I install this to others members of my family - specially my parents - but they don't speak or read in english. And I can't change the System Language.
😥
In the next update, if you can, make something like this:

Windows 11 22h2 Pro Ultralight Ultimate (Extreme Powerfull Super Sonic Never Seen Before) + Full Multilanguage Support = Gold.

Just this.

Thanks again.
I don't recommend using one of my Ultralight Builds if you need Full Language Support. Use any of my Full Featured Builds instead, which include full language and speech support, and run as light, and fast as my Ultralight builds.
@FBConan You are enticing me again with another masterpiece! Did you see my comments in the ReviOS thread? Would be interesting to know how your build compare to the ReviOS in terms of performance. I may pause another month as I forsee your next build in short time. But as always, keep seeding to support you.
I don't have another Win 11 build coming right away, and I whole heartedly recommend this one over my 22621.105 build. This build adds many improvements and optimizations, and I've personally switched to this one as well, I've just installed it to replace my Ultralight Ultimate build on my main PC, and I'm amazed to see it run virtually the same idle RAM, and CPU Processes, but this build of course offers so much more Feature and Support wise.
installed this on my old laptop. finally, a 22H2 build from @FBConan where my battery icon has no issues Thanks!

I'm still waiting for a build where my built-in microsd card reader is working as I need it badly. I haven't had much luck with all of FBConan's lite builds. My sd card reader works with ReviOS 22H2 and official Win11 from MS.
Sounds like a driver related issue, not build related. I haven't had any card reader issues on my plethora of personal laptops, or any of my family members or friends laptops as well, with my builds installed. I Hope you can get it working.
Hi, nice to get back again after long time
thanks bro for such big work, kindly if it's installed without WD, it's already as you mentioned, a self protected of virus and malware? or need AV for sure?
Thanks again
It has Defender. You can choose whether it's turned ON, or OFF during installation.
i have no sound output after installing it on AMD Laptop(Xiaomi Pro). I installed AMD Drivers also and used a driver software to update all the drivers. Even then i have no sound output from my laptop... What to do now ???
Driver related, not build related. Sound works fine on the 4 different laptops I've got this build installed on here.
How to enable rounded corner?
Install your drivers. Once GPU drivers are installed, your corners will round out quite nicely.
AS usual another awesome and magnificent build from FBConan. Sincerest gratitude to you. May I ask how to fix/enable hibernation? I have already enabled it via cmd and power options to no avail. Your response is highly valued and appreciated.
Go to the tutorial section of this forum, in the sticky section, I have a thread that teaches how to enable hibernation.
how to fix the touchpad of the laptop it's not working even i update the drivers
no issues on any of my laptops, with touchpad, or touch screen. Not a build related issue, likely driver related.
@FBConan 1st of all thanks for the continued Uploads and Gifts to TeamOs community, I'm currently writing you from this build, it's working flowless as promised
since I plan to use this build as a daily driver I've one question, can I offline update it to KB5015882 and later from update catalog?
Yes, you can update this build offline. See my second post, I've added info on how to do this for the time being, as the update files are easily attainable on UUPDump, but not on Microsoft's Update Catalog yet.
You can also read the first message on my profile page, for more info on how to easily update this build.

FBConan is the man. Thank you for this build, I love trying them out. So much thought put into it.
Appreciated!
the same with me, i tried on two external partitions and an error appears that the device has a problem and asks for a restart. With another OS, everything was OK
If you haven't already, please use Rufus to write the ISO to USB, boot from USB, and perform a clean install. I've never had a failed install, or issues using this method, on any of my PC's, from 11 year old, to brand new, intel or amd, which is why I recommend that method in my threads.

I also have a guide, that can help troubleshoot installation issues here:
@FBConan Windows Explorer doesn't show filename extensions! Event hough it is already natively activated.
no issues like that in my use or tests. I'd try clean installing it again, maybe changing your USB media as well.
:hi: Okay, I'm giving this a shot on your recommendation
on trying Win11 22H2, though you didn't recommendation which one
I should download, showing no preference on any certain build, I like that.
I decided on this one, I love the look of your builds by the way,
If it doesn't work, I'll be giving you a stern talking to young man.
Just kidding. ;) Your builds are awesome, if it doesn't work, It'll all be on me.

Thank you so very much for this, FBConan. :)
The reason I didn't recommend a build to you, not even one of mine, was I get you. I relate to your hesitancy to upgrade to a newer version of Windows completely, as a serial procrastinator, I used XP long after 7 was released, and 7 long after 10 was released, and skipped 8.. As we discussed :) And I don't really like any Windows 10 versions newer than 19H2, as we also discussed. But this 22H2 has replaced 19H2 on most of my PC's already, because it is a big improvement over 21H2 IMO, for all the reasons we discussed. I didn't want to promote my builds, just my success using Windows 11 22H2, but I appreciate you trying one my builds, It's always nice when people try them out, and they end up working well for their needs. You're a beautiful soul @reddove !
I get this error when I use any Sapphire effect on Adobe Premiere Pro 2020. Worked fine on a regular version of Windows. Sapphire's weird with GPU usage, and the build's optimisations may be why it's doing this. Could you run me through how I can change some of the optimisations from the build so I can solve this? Thanks.
Try turning the Print Spooler service to automatic, rather than disabled or manual.
how to install .net 3.5
Watch the video posted in my thread (message 1) it teaches you how.
Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn Windows Features On.

@FBConan How to Enable TPM and SecureBoot. Can't Play Valorant with Secure Boot Disabled. Vanguard won't start without TPM and Secure Boot.
This build can be installed with, or without Secure Boot, or TPM 2.0, but it doesn't 'disable' them. If your PC has those features, you can enable them in your BIOS settings, to play Valorant. If your PC or laptop does not have TPM 2.0, then you'll have to stick to Windows 10 to play Valorant, or upgrade your Hardware.
@FBConan I just replaced 105 with this build. Encountered 1 issue: Hibernation cannot be turned on. I run 'powercfg -h on' like before. But Hibernation is not shown as an option in 'Shutdown settings'. I never had problem with hibernation with all of your previous builds. Any idea? @ophie
There's more steps involved to enabling hibernation, I have them all outlined in my tutorial 'enabling hibernation', you can read how to enable hibernation in my builds, or any build where it has been disabled here:

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@FBConan recommended this build over the 105 build which I've run for quite a while. Would like to ask @ophie , since you've run ReviOS for a while, how
s your opinion comparing ReviOS and this build? Performance wise. You can private message me if prefer. Thanks.

ophie

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
94.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@FBConan recommended this build over the 105 build which I've run for quite a while. Would like to ask @ophie , since you've run ReviOS for a while, how
s your opinion comparing ReviOS and this build? Performance wise. You can private message me if prefer. Thanks.
I used 105 build for about a month before trying out ReviOS for a week. Been using .169 Pro+ for a few days, fixing some issues, for which I did successfully. For my needs, I prefer this build over ReviOS. I just had to install .Net Framework among others, fixed my issues, and everything is running smoothly. Why this over ReviOS? because it's liter even as I've installed all features I need. I only have 32GB emmc internal storage on my laptop to work with. Upon set-up, ReviOS leaves me with only about 4GB. With .169 Pro+, I still have around 12GB. That 8GB of precious storage matters a lot to me. In terms of performance, they are almost similar.

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I used 105 build for about a month before trying out ReviOS for a week. Been using .169 Pro+ for a few days, fixing some issues, for which I did successfully. For my needs, I prefer this build over ReviOS. I just had to install .Net Framework among others, fixed my issues, and everything is running smoothly. Why this over ReviOS? because it's liter even as I've installed all features I need. I only have 32GB emmc internal storage on my laptop to work with. Upon set-up, ReviOS leaves me with only about 4GB. With .169 Pro+, I still have around 12GB. That 8GB of precious storage matters a lot to me. In terms of performance, they are almost similar.
Thank you very much! I'm going to install this build to replace 105 when I get time.

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@FBConan I just replaced 105 with this build. Encountered 1 issue: Hibernation cannot be turned on. I run 'powercfg -h on' like before. But Hibernation is not shown as an option in 'Shutdown settings'. I never had problem with hibernation with all of your previous builds. Any idea? @ophie

ophie

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
94.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
sorry, I don't use hibernation as I only have 32GB storage. Hibernation eats up precious GB's. :p

have you tried:
  1. At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on , and then press Enter.
maybe @FBConan can help.

Last edited:

lllchikoolll

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@FBConan How to Enable TPM and SecureBoot. Can't Play Valorant with Secure Boot Disabled. Vanguard won't start without TPM and Secure Boot.

Charlie_Grimes

🤴 Super Admin
📂 Uploader
Downloaded
220.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
14 (16)
TPM and secure boot are hardware and BIOS features. You enable them in your BIOS settings.
Get the user manual for your motherboard or laptop to find out how to do it.

lllchikoolll

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
TPM and secure boot are hardware and BIOS features. You enable them in your BIOS settings.
Get the user manual for your motherboard or laptop to find out how to do it.
I have them enabled in BIOS. But in Windows System Information. All I can see is Secure Boot state is turned Off. And when I try to play Vanguard it asks me to enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

champlooniqqa

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Try turning the Print Spooler service to automatic, rather than disabled or manual.
Thanks, but no luck. I continue to get the error after setting the service to automatic, manually starting it, and restarting my computer.
If you would, throw my way any suggestions you've got in mind; I'll try them all. I'm keen to keep using this OS, so it'd be great if I could get over this.

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
sorry, I don't use hibernation as I only have 32GB storage. Hibernation eats up precious GB's. :p

have you tried:
  1. At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on , and then press Enter.
maybe @FBConan can help.
Yes, I tried the equivalent of 'powercfg -h on'. This worked in previous builds. But hibernation just did not show up as an option in 'Shutdown settings'.

@FBConan It seems that the newest tweaks in this build may have broken the hibernation feature. Have you tried?

segRedo2k

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is anyone else having issues while playing games or something ? I play World of Warcraft, and while having 2 monitors, I usually watch some stream on 2nd monitor and play main monitor. I always have 2 clients open on main monitor and I keep alt tabbing on them while playing. Getting errors about RAM issues, sometimes chrome just stop working etc... is this fixed in this release ? anyone know ? I've never had this errors before (was using W11 Official)... 16gb ram and my pc is pretty recent.

EDIT: Think its fixed, I'll tell if it happens again.

Last edited:

ophie

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
94.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Yes, I tried the equivalent of 'powercfg -h on'. This worked in previous builds. But hibernation just did not show up as an option in 'Shutdown settings'.

@FBConan It seems that the newest tweaks in this build may have broken the hibernation feature. Have you tried?
In the OP description, it says that one of the "disabled" features is hibernation. So I'm pretty sure it can be Enabled. wait for FBConan to help you.

champlooniqqa

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is anyone else having issues while playing games or something ? I play World of Warcraft, and while having 2 monitors, I usually watch some stream on 2nd monitor and play main monitor. I always have 2 clients open on main monitor and I keep alt tabbing on them while playing. Getting errors about RAM issues, sometimes chrome just stop working etc... is this fixed in this release ? anyone know ? I've never had this errors before (was using W11 Official)... 16gb ram and my pc is pretty recent.

EDIT: Think its fixed, I'll tell if it happens again.
Maybe you didn't (or don't) have virtual memory enabled?

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
In the OP description, it says that one of the "disabled" features is hibernation. So I'm pretty sure it can be Enabled. wait for FBConan to help you.
Yes, hibernation can be enabled in previous builds like 105. This is the first time it failed to enable.

Charlie_Grimes

🤴 Super Admin
📂 Uploader
Downloaded
220.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
14 (16)
Yes, hibernation can be enabled in previous builds like 105. This is the first time it failed to enable.
Are you sure that this version of Windows 11 supports hibernation?
The Windows 11 on my desktop PC is completely standard and I can't see any references to hibernation in Settings or Control Panel.
I see Sleep but not Hibernate. Even Change settings that are unavailable does not show me hibernate.

LuvPuppy

Downloaded
170.5 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I've run into a problem FB that I hope you can resolve in your next release. After installing the Android subsystem I installed an android file manager called "x-plore" that has a built in FTP file sharing service and also a WIFI File sharing service to allow easy movement of files between different systems. But I can't connect to the android file system using a windows web browser or file explorer in windows. This makes it very difficult to move files from the Android file system to Windows or vice versa. Other Android file managers with similar features refuse to also work. But this issue doesn't exist in a regular windows setup and is also not a problem in the GhostSpectre Win11 Superlite build without defender, which I am now forced into using. I hope you can resolve this issue as I prefer your Phoenix build over the GhostSpectre one. Thank you for your time and patience in reading this and I hope you can resolve it.