Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Phoenix LiteOS 11 Ultra Lite ? (22000.588)

FBConan

Lᴏᴠᴇ 💎 Lɪᴠᴇ 💎 Lᴇᴀʀɴ
⚡OS Master
📂 Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
122 (126)
QvmI5t.png

Proudly Presents:
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Ultra Lite
Pro Edition ? Build 22000.588

▬ DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ▬
✅ 2.7 GB Installed Size!
✅ MS Store, UWP, Xbox Supported!
✅ Additional Language Packs Supported!
✅ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
✅ DirectPlay, SMB 1, and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed!
✅ Metered Connection Set as Default for LAN / WLAN / 3G / 4G
✅ Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
✅ Includes New Virtual Memory Enabler App!
✅ Added Advanced Power Settings!
✅ Improved Dark Mode Theme!

• If you care about Cumulative Updates, Defender, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Optional Windows Features (like Hyper-V, WSL, WSA), Windows Mail, or OneDrive, This Build is NOT for You. If you want an Updatable, Highly Optimized, High Performance Build, with all those Features, or have any issues with Ultra Lite Builds, I highly recommend you try my Pro Plus Build Instead! Download Link Below!

? ?

• If you don't care about those Features, and are looking for the most streamlined version of Windows 11 available, that still supports all 3rd party software, MS Store, Xbox, UWP, and features like Printing, Bluetooth, WLAN, Touchscreen, Languages, is designed to be as efficient, stable, small, and powerful as possible, and designed to stay that way, This IS the Build for you!

• The Biggest Changes & Additions to this build over CleanOS 11 Pro, and Windows 11 Ultra Lite TeamOS Edition, are - Metered Connection is Set as Default for LAN / WLAN / 3G / 4G, Improved Language Support, Includes my new Virtual Memory Enabler App, and Added & Pre Configured Advanced Power Settings. Also includes an Updated Windows Setup and Installation Environment, with added support and compatibility.

• Removed Features - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Speech, Voice Activation, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, Some Fonts, Some UWP Apps.​
  • Disabled Features - Windows Update Service, Print Spooler, Windows Firewall, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.​

QvcvrH.png
QvcZWo.png

QvDQqz.png
QvDZW3.png

QvDvyM.png
QvDU8v.png

QvmI5t.png

QvDxDE.png

QvDAK9.png

QvDzFd.png

➡️ Not Pre Activated, Activator Included in Torrent if Required.

? PASSWORD FOR ZIP FILE - phoenixliteos

Installation Instructions:
• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
*Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.
*After Installation, I HIGHLY Recommend you Enable Virtual Memory, by Running my Virtual Memory Enabler App, that's located on the Desktop, and in the 'Extras' Folder. It will Improve Stability.

How to Change System Language:
• Leave Metered Connection Enabled (It is enabled by default).
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.
• Leave the 'Set as my Windows display language' box UNCHECKED, and click 'Install'.
• After installation is Complete, DO NOT Set as System Language. REBOOT PC FIRST.
• After Reboot, Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region, and in the 'Windows Display Language' Setting, click the 'English (United States) Box, and change it to the Language You have Installed.
• You can then click the 'Sign Out' Button after being notified it's required to apply a new display language, and Congratulations, you are done!

✨ If this method does not work for you, try the same steps above, but after Language Pack Installation is Complete, instead of Rebooting your PC, Force Shutdown your PC by holding down the power button, to bypass the Update, then Power on your PC to use.

Other Tips:
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers, you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.

✨ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them

✨ If you're missing Font Characters, I highly recommend you download and install the Fonts found

? For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread
? It may take a minute or two for the latest Ryzen Chipset Software to Load, but be patient, and it will work. Here's a Screen Shot Showing Installation without issue on my own PC, with this Build Freshly Installed.

QvXlkA.png

? I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), to help prevent Apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM. Run the Included '
Virtual Memory Enabler' App to enable.

? If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read my tutorial, on how to fix those issues, in part 6 of my tutorial

?
Please test in a VM first! This Build is designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if it has all the Features You Need in your Windows OS.

✌ Thank you everyone for your Support and Feedback!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    32 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 32 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    990a7d7cf3f09d212d095d22bb1b83960243e961
  • Loading…

panomax

Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
452.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@FBConan Nice to see you in action again. Though I'm mostly using your Pro Plus, I will keep seeding this one as well. And then can remove the now obsolete Ultra Lite 493 seeding.

daclueless

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
76.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Great job @FBConan . One quick question - Can you make a quick tutorial on how to install Defender on it? Thank you for sharing you hard work with us at TeamOS

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
📂 Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
225 (228)
Your hard work is always best for a new build. :clap:

ballyboy

Downloaded
227.4 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Wow this one looks so sleek, loving the dark theme, i will be as always testing the Emulation gaming side , but if it's anything like your other awesome builds they will be running a smooth as hell for sure, thanks for your hard work and dedication to be constantly improving your O/S for us all it is mega appreciated - will update you on the Emu side of things when i have had a good paly around lol....:clap: