Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Poll: Video Tutorial Requirement Of Members

What video tutorial would you like to download next?

• Videography ( including Premiere Pro etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Des Rayz

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.4 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi all members, I'm creating a poll here to figure what kinds of video tutorials we all require here the most. I have some really great tutorials from Lynda, Udemy others but need your requirement so i can better fullfil them. Your participation in the poll will help me better help us all. Thanks!

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Nice poll :)

Des Rayz

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.4 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks @Astro

Didn't really get the kind of participation I was expecting from it. But the results seem rather clear here. So my tutorial uploads are going to focus on Information Technology and Computers. The Human Language Section has been done earlier by @Mr. Spacely . If we still need some more languages I could upload them. Thanks. And I hope my uploads are of some help to us all. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I'm sorry I wasn't here to participate in your pool. I like what are you doing, but IMHO, not much people here are interested in learning :(
Most of the people coming here just want new OS and new software releases :(
Keep up your good work... I have lots of tutorials ready - waiting to get green light for upload4earn service... got premium acc there :)
I will probably download all of your uploads!

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
I have lots of tutorials ready - waiting to get green light for upload4earn service... got premium acc there :)

@Neo.. upload4earn is never getting unbanned, it's staying in the banned lists permanently

Des Rayz

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.4 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm sorry I wasn't here to participate in your pool. I like what are you doing, but IMHO, not much people here are interested in learning :(
Most of the people coming here just want new OS and new software releases :(
Keep up your good work... I have lots of tutorials ready - waiting to get green light for upload4earn service... got premium acc there :)
I will probably download all of your uploads!
Thanks @Neo.. I'm doing what I can do best. To be honest I actually have premium accounts with all the online teaching platforms. And I'm using python scripts to download the courses individually. So that's a lot of effort put in to get my uploads done. I think it's important to spend at least one hour each day to learn something new. Maybe one day you can earn from your knowledge, but that's not really the point. Self improvement is of utmost importance.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
OK, I understand - but I have to ask why?
I'm using it all the time. Downloading from other sites. Is it 18 sec waiting time? or click on the right image?
I'm just asking. I always supply picture - how to download - people sometimes click on the download link (wrong).

Users can register and enjoy up to 5Gbytes download speed.
I presume some users were clicking on download button and then get some garbage stuff. I had the same problem with usercloud and some other services. :(

@Des Rayz!
I like you.

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
OK, I understand - but I have to ask why?
I'm using it all the time. Downloading from other sites. Is it 18 sec waiting time? or click on the right image?
I'm just asking. I always supply picture - how to download - people sometimes click on the download link (wrong).

Users can register and enjoy up to 5Gbytes download speed.
I presume some users were clicking on download button and then get some garbage stuff. I had the same problem with usercloud and some other services. :(

iv already told you mate, even advanced users were getting crap files even though they were doing everything right, but this is enough off this subject because its not the right topic

@Des Rayz i apologize for invading your thread with this

Des Rayz

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.4 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Hawkeye It's ok mate. Sometimes things just need addressing to. And I was wondering after you are discussing with @Neo.. if we could close this thread. This Poll is closed so the thread is not relevant anymore!

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
@Hawkeye It's ok mate. Sometimes things just need addressing to. And I was wondering after you are discussing with @Neo.. if we could close this thread. This Poll is closed so the thread is not relevant anymore!

ok mate no worries thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.