Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Problem inserting URL link to image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello, small problem while posting a thread.

All entries and images are fine and in the correct place and spacing. The problem is that when we go to link the virus scan results to the Virus Report label, it will not accept the url. We keep getting this alpha numeric string:

DEHfQP7VZeti8skoxkre6Lc5L7df6CvqPh

This is the first time its ever happened. The virus scan results are correctly posted at the top of the thread with 0 threats found.
It's just that we want to link the url to our image by inserting it into it. The image is fine and displays correctly with no error.
We've tried deleting the image,and reapply it. No luck. We also deleted the rar file and rescanned with new one. Same result.
We cleared the cache and online history and rebooted as well, no luck.
We removed the Virus report image and virus scan results link since then. The virus scan results are still posted at top of thread.

Is it something we're missing? We've looked at the VirusTotal website FAQ and cannot find a solution. May we have some guidance please? Thank you --AA

Last edited:

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
the IMG Link seems to be working as intended, see example below

Code:
[url= outside link ] [img] Thunmbnail IMG [/img][/url]

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I've looked at your edit history for the page and, as far as I can tell, this is the code that you removed because it wasn't working for you.

Code:
[IMG width="221px"]https://lookimg.com/images/2022/03/18/QvX9OR.png[/IMG]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/eb49b7592ca4bf8b790df92b392ed692d5d4ab2ea1c9c33b167498c4e6e297a0/detection[/URL]

[IMG width="197px"]https://lookimg.com/images/2022/03/18/QvXQSU.png[/IMG]

I just pasted it into a test page and it works as expected.
All I can think is that there was a temporary problem at Virustotal.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you both for the prompt replies and help. Seems you were correct @Charlie_Grimes , there was a problem with the scan results having exceeding a 4 reply limit per minute. While we did not exceed this, we still exceeded the limitation of 4 attempts over a 10 minute period trying to correct the issue. You may close this thread now please as issue is resolved. Thank you for the assistance, --AA:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.