Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Random - No Internet Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi I've searched google many time's over to try to fix my issue

(backstory)

so was running Windows 10 Black for a long time with no issues but the last about 3 months I've been getting random dropouts in internet connection (ethernet connection) and the only way I can fix it is to reboot my pc now I can be online 5 minutes or 5 hours before it random cuts out also the troubleshooter can't fix the problem.

so I'm now using windows 10 enterprise I downloaded from here I used a program called driver booster to install my drivers for me but I am still getting random disconnections with the only way to get my ethernet back is a reboot I apologize if this has been asked or answered but I can't find the answer in searchs and I thought it was windows acting up after updates so changed windows version but the same issue returns

also, all other devices wired or wifi works fine

Pc Tower, Asus P5W DH Deluxe

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
1.Uninstall ur current drivers
2.Re-install by using SAM driver or Driverpack Solution
3.Use Tweakbit driver software if above point doesn't work
And more important u have not mentioned if its RS4 or RS5 Enterprise ??

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
will try the driver suggestions you recommended and its

Windows.10.Enterprise.2019.LTSC.X64.ESD.en-US.OCT.2018.Gen2

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
I had it installed but what u r using is WIN 10 Enterprise RS5 which has internet bug my Wifi goes on & off.
So my suggestion is to go for RS4 1803 full version if ucan bear its apps and other stuff

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm not using wifi I always use an ethernet connection I've always used pro and that got the bug so tried enterprise to find it has the same bug I use this just to surf and stream sometimes game so it's annoying when watching a show/movie and it cuts out.

I was looking for a stable version of windows 10 pro but they all update to have the internet bug problem for me I'll try RS4 1803 full version anyone in particular?

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years

Recommended Clean install RS4 latest Update October 2018 which is good to go

Last edited:

Nhawt

Downloaded
54.5 GB
Uploaded
22.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i had the same problem. the only way i tried is downgrading my pc from win10 to win7. it fixed my problem.

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
i had the same problem. the only way i tried is downgrading my pc from win10 to win7. it fixed my problem.
I am still on WIN 10 RS4 no issues at all only buggy version is RS5 ,RS4 is good with no issues

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I was on that but it forced the update to the problems I'm now having any way left the computer on overnight and stayed connected... downloads finished left seeding but no one else downloading so there goes my ratio anyway backing up and will use Rufus 3.3 to make and install just wish I could pick the updates I want and don't...

trying Rufus 2.18 as suggested in another post as 3.3 wouldn't boot from bios just had a black screen with flashing cursor

sorry need another edit,

I still get a black screen with flashing cursor when trying to install from a USB I used Rufus 3.3 and then tried 2.18 any other suggestions, please thank you baz

Last edited by a moderator:

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Whatever u heard for boot to usb i dont know but just try this
1.select iso from ur local drive
2.set partition scheme to MBR & Target system to BIOS(or UEFI-CSM)
3.File system to NTFS ,Make with this settings to create bootable USB and install ur OS.

Redolent

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
46 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Your issue may be due to the generic windows 10 drivers for your LAN as the manufacture has not provided windows 10 compatible drivers. This would explain the intermittent periods of use and drop outs. I would recommend that you buy a cheap PCI Gigabit LAN Card that has windows 10 supported drivers and disable the onboard LAN is BIOS.

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Whatever u heard for boot to usb i dont know but just try this
1.select iso from ur local drive
2.set partition scheme to MBR & Target system to BIOS(or UEFI-CSM)
3.File system to NTFS ,Make with this settings to create bootable USB and install ur OS.

thanks they left this part out all sorted but will this auto update to rs5 and my problem start again?

Gollapudi

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
thanks they left this part out all sorted but will this auto update to rs5 and my problem start again?
upto my knowledge they will ride ur system again..I strongly recommend u to stay away from RS5 for a short while until it gets sorted...Be on RS4

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I found hawkeyes stopwinupdates and have manually installed some updates I'm going to look to see if there's a list of updates to install and avoid thank you Gollapudi for your help so far it's very much appreciated.

Your issue may be due to the generic Windows 10 drivers for your LAN as the manufacturer has not provided windows 10 compatible drivers. This would explain the intermittent periods of use and dropouts. I would recommend that you buy a cheap PCI Gigabit LAN Card that has windows 10 supported drivers and disable the onboard LAN is BIOS.

I used driver booster and sam drivers to sort out lan drivers but before that went to the manufacturer's site and downloaded the drivers after a lot of research and some confirmation on here I'll stick with the rs5 update bug with my random lan drops not wasting money on a new network card when I can downgrade and it works perfectly but thank you for the input

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I found hawkeyes stopwinupdates and have manually installed some updates I'm going to look to see if there's a list of updates to install and avoid thank you Gollapudi for your help so far it's very much appreciated.

I used driver booster and sam drivers to sort out lan drivers but before that went to the manufacturer's site and downloaded the drivers after a lot of research and some confirmation on here I'll stick with the rs5 update bug with my random lan drops not wasting money on a new network card when I can downgrade and it works perfectly but thank you for the input

When your issue is sorted, do let us know asap so that we can complete & close this.

Thanks!

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I will do still testing everything is ok first thank you :)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
i have a few questions abouth this problem…
1) is it a laptop or Desktop that you use have .
2) when it is a desktop computer then it chould be the internet card that is build in .

otherwise you chould need a update from your drivers (realtec internet adapter or azarus)

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I had faced an Wifi connection stopped working and re-connecting after some times. I had installed the several times of Windows 10 on different versions, but the issue is not resolved.

NOTE: Finally, I found that the issue with the Wifi Driver with Win 10. So i gone to Device Manager and search the installed Wifi Driver and right click and Update Driver. After that search Online then click ok, after that it installed and the issue Fixed.

bazza75

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
66.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
desktop, realtek onboard network card no issues windows 7 or 10 1803 issues start windows 10 1809

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
desktop, realtek onboard network card no issues windows 7 or 10 1803 issues start windows 10 1809
OMG Bro... You just made this a dead give away.. Stay with Window 7 or 1803 RS4... Your PC isnt ready for 1809 or 1809 isnt completely ready for you...
RS4 is more than great.. Its awesome and I been on it since day on when it went RTM..
This chit chat and question and answer fest is Completed and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.