Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent re|FX NEXUS 3 ~ WIN X64

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years

reFX – Nexus 3 v3.3.9 – 28.03.2021 (VSTi) [WiN x64]

P3ISXU.png

DESCRIPTION and

THE ULTIMATE DANCE MUSIC ROMPLER
P3JxRz.png

P3JULc.png

P3J7Ks.png

P3JZHK.png

P3JQXV.png

P3JP8H.png

P3J99o.png

P3Irbj.png

P3Iaqr.png

P3IJUh.png

P3IH4W.png

P3IFLQ.png

P3I5Kq.png

P3IsFn.png

P3IR8e.png

P3ICBJ.png

P3IlF8.png

P3IjDt.png

P3IX89.png
coollogo_com-4410369.png

P3IWcD.png

P3IpbA.png

P3IN75.png

P3Ib4g.png

coollogo_com-10244408.png

P3I3yR.png

coollogo_com-7466665.png

VirusTotal URLs in the file, one false positive.
coollogo_com-31024383.png

Installation instructions are in the file.

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.6
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    60d9824b661fcfec60665a3832ce2e174fbb25d0
  • Loading…

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I made this freeleech since it's a little over 5 gigs ;) Nice one young feller! @ButchyBear :clap:

Heck! I'll even grab it to help seed ;)
It says I have 26 weeks left to download... but hey! I have more time than money lol

Last edited:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I made this freeleech since it's a little over 5 gigs ;) Nice one young feller! @ButchyBear :clap:

Heck! I'll even grab it to help seed ;)
It says I have 26 weeks left to download... but hey! I have more time than money lol
Thanks, It is the fourth biggest file out of the 6000 files I have seeding:eek: I have it forced so it won't get stuck behind other files until some other people get it. It is an amazing program actually. It was done very nicely, I got it from one of my best sources. I just hope people like it.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
That's a big one buddy, nice work

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Holy smokes I can't believe you even have NEXUS!!!! Thank you so much @ButchyBear

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Hey.. where is the google drive link.. I got spoiled :p Joking of course, Great upload man, will help seed too

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Hey.. where is the google drive link.. I got spoiled :p Joking of course, Great upload man, will help seed too
At 40 Mbps, it would take ages to upload, if you want I will upload it overnight and send you a link via PM, exact .rar as the .torrent. I compressed it and shaved off 25% of its size :). Let me know, I would be more than happy to upload it and send you the link via PM. You have done so much for me, it is the very least I could do for you.
~BB
Glad you like it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
At 40 Mbps, it would take ages to upload, if you want I will upload it overnight and send you a link via PM, exact .rar as the .torrent. I compressed it and shaved off 25% of its size :). Let me know, I would be more than happy to upload it and send you the link via PM. You have done so much for me, it is the very least I could do for you.
~BB
Glad you like it.
No its ok, I'll send it from the torrent straight to Gdrive so it's the same, plus I don't want to take away from the torrent bandwidth. BTW make sure you enabled SuperSeed in the torrent client.

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just wanted to say how excited I am for this! I keep checking my client hoping the speeds go faster :giggle: Thank you again so much for this @ButchyBear your releases area godsend for audio software.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Just wanted to say how excited I am for this! I keep checking my client hoping the speeds go faster :giggle: Thank you again so much for this @ButchyBear your releases area godsend for audio software.
I have the maximum upload bandwidth available to me at my address, approx 40 Mbps :(. Waiting for optical or 5G, I could use my phone bandwidth and try to add it to my PC as a hotspot maybe. Spectrum sucks, I have 960 Down and 40 up and they charge a fortune.

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have the maximum upload bandwidth available to me at my address, approx 40 Mbps :(. Waiting for optical or 5G, I could use my phone bandwidth and try to add it to my PC as a hotspot maybe. Spectrum sucks, I have 960 Down and 40 up and they charge a fortune.
No worries, I will keep my client on for as long as possible to acquire this and return the favor by sharing to others through seed :) You are amazing, thank you again so much for this :h:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
No worries, I will keep my client on for as long as possible to acquire this and return the favor by sharing to others through seed :) You are amazing, thank you again so much for this :h:
Propellerhead Reason...WAVES (the real deal)... EVERYTHING from Native Instruments, Spectrasonics, Rob Papen, UVI, Sonnox Oxford, UAD, Over Loud, magic, Best Services-Titan/Galaxy/etc, Steinberg, XLN, XILS, Antares, Izotope, IK, MOTU MACH Five 3, Soundtoys, so much more, I have deleted a lot of my Win 7 stuff, I wish I had kept it, Win 7 was better than Win10 at sound. I just suck at posting, I get too into making it have everything, like manuals, etc. Then there are TBs and TBs of samples and Loops, LOL.
Glad you like the stuff so far though :).

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Propellerhead Reason...WAVES (the real deal)... EVERYTHING from Native Instruments, Spectrasonics, Rob Papen, UVI, Sonnox Oxford, UAD, Over Loud, magic, Best Services-Titan/Galaxy/etc, Steinberg, XLN, XILS, Antares, Izotope, IK, MOTU MACH Five 3, Soundtoys, so much more, I have deleted a lot of my Win 7 stuff, I wish I had kept it, Win 7 was better than Win10 at sound. I just suck at posting, I get too into making it have everything, like manuals, etc. Then there are TBs and TBs of samples and Loops, LOL.
Glad you like the stuff so far though :).
I honestly had no idea how massive this was until you stated all of it. This is such an incredible release! I love making music but did not have the time to do so due to the nature of my work. Can't wait to try this out during my free time, hopefully! :)

edge37

Downloaded
675.7 GB
Uploaded
21.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just what I was looking for, thank you!

Dj Style

Downloaded
148.3 GB
Uploaded
698.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this Mega software ! Good job and let"s seed.....

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good God man :clap:.... superb release again and thankyou for this and everything you make available ... If there ever is a day NI Komplete makes an appearance I think that will ice my cake completely so to speak >:)

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I honestly had no idea how massive this was until you stated all of it. This is such an incredible release! I love making music but did not have the time to do so due to the nature of my work. Can't wait to try this out during my free time, hopefully! :)
The stuff I stated was other things, This is a ROMPLER, it works on samples and includes an engine kinda like UVI. If you want any of the other stuff, PM me, and I'll put it in line. Once you use this let me know what you think, It is actually a lot of fun to use.

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The stuff I stated was other things, This is a ROMPLER, it works on samples and includes an engine kinda like UVI. If you want any of the other stuff, PM me, and I'll put it in line. Once you use this let me know what you think, It is actually a lot of fun to use.
You are amazing! Thank you so much for being so kind :)

giorgioderek

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
where is the Medicines? when i open cubase, nexus activate license appear :(

but thank you! for this upload bro! :D

DiRG3

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ButchyBear you are the K I N G for this one!!