Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent re|FX NEXUS 3 ~ WIN X64

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have a good friend of mine who is going to love this! Thank you for the share!

Only one seed (~140Kbps) but I'll leave this one my seeding machine once complete. I only have 40Mbps upload but its on 24/7!

Silencer711

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
307 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have a good friend of mine who is going to love this! Thank you for the share!

Only one seed (~140Kbps) but I'll leave this one my seeding machine once complete. I only have 40Mbps upload but its on 24/7!
Hey, @BuddyHiggins ! That (1) seed is me at the moment; unfortunately my upload rate sucks -- I don't know why, I use qBittorrent and I've followed a reputable guide on how to increase the seeding capability but this seems to be the most I've ever been able to upload (rate).

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey, @BuddyHiggins ! That (1) seed is me at the moment; unfortunately my upload rate sucks -- I don't know why, I use qBittorrent and I've followed a reputable guide on how to increase the seeding capability but this seems to be the most I've ever been able to upload (rate).
@Silencer711 I'm not worried about the speed! It's nice and steadily making progress! Its found someone else as well and they are another fairly steady 100Kbps sometimes more. Im in it for the long haul, and afterwords I'll be seeding along as well! I'm very greatful you've held one to this for so long!! We're going to get your ratio up!! :D:D

Last edited:

3-6-0

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
312.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
@ButchyBear Just wanted to thank you for your work and enabling me to pick up an old hobby in the coming weeks ;-) Downloading on a NAS on an 800Mbit line and will seed as long as needed.