Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent re|FX NEXUS 3 ~ WIN X64

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Do you need it for a MAC? Or do you need v3.4.4 for Windows?
I can get a MAC version, but it isn't v3, I think it v1.4.1Remember, MAC versions are not always in line with WIN versions. So YES, I can get the MAC version, I'll download it and take a look, PM me and reask to keep me after it, will try to get it today.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
SORRY, it has been taken down, I can keep looking, Should have gotten it when I had the chance, my appologies.

Found an off-line install version 3.3.9 I do not know mac at all, some off line installations are very hard to get to work and can be literally dangerous, Like the authorities showing up, or, the company you tried to get software from or their team of security goes after your computer. I gotta make sure it's safe, If I can't, and you want to try it out, PM me. I can give you what I have. It takes a while, I have to stop seeding to download Warez or to upload large files to G-Drive. I'll see where these leads look for more/better/safer.

Last edited:

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Okay, Mac people. Do you want NEXUS 3, I have it in several versions. One is a semi sketchy direct download, it is odd it has a file called AUTO SETUP.exe - 1,213KB and a .dll file called msimg32.dll - 7,684 KB. I would touch it, you wanna try, I'll send it, just PM me, I have SYM LINK install versions and a few others, none are big enough to be completely offline installs. When ET phones home, unless you have a negotiation file from someone like AiR or one of the other big Audio Teams, I tend to stay away. If you can wait, I may be able to come up with a trustable MAC edition. PM me if you feel like taking a chance. Otherwise, I have got to get going to finish a huge offering of Vengeance Avenger, You may like it better than Nexus 3. There is so much to check and test, it will be a week, but worth the wait Avenger is absolutely amazing, I like it better than Nexus.

chuckens

Downloaded
131.8 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I can get a MAC version, but it isn't v3, I think it v1.4.1Remember, MAC versions are not always in line with WIN versions. So YES, I can get the MAC version, I'll download it and take a look, PM me and reask to keep me after it, will try to get it today.
I have Nexus.3.v3.3.7 working sweet already. I was talking about the update. It only came out on Win. I just got the latest Serum finally also. Happy days ;-)

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I have Nexus.3.v3.3.7 working sweet already. I was talking about the update. It only came out on Win. I just got the latest Serum finally also. Happy days ;-)
I haven't used nexus since v.2. I use MOTU MACHFive3 which is like UVI's Falcon. I bought it, it is hard to find sound refills without spending a small fortune, I also like Best Services stuff, especially Titan2. it is a ROMPLER, but not as automatic as Nexus. I have collected a huge amount of Vengence/Avenger stuff. it is like nexus. Check it out on YouTube. I have 1.4 or 14 as a regular install and am looking for 15 to 1.5 in a non-symlink install. I have tons of refills that are unlocked, just have to put it all together, don't know about MAC for it though. I really have to get busy posting stuff, I have TBs of it. I'll start downloading more MAC stuff, but have no way to test it, maybe I could just send a link to my G-Drive and you could test it and if it works fine, one of us can post it.

mantisownsit

Downloaded
71.9 GB
Uploaded
47.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wowzers! i've been messing with refx nexus 2 for so long, AND if you switch machines... there are no more good locations of it. and everything listed as nexus 3 is fake news :(

very happy to see this here and will be torrenting and seeding. FOREVER.

shoot me a PM when you have some time and I can send you a list of vsti's and the like that I have

cheers!

also, any chance you have a smaller upload without all the extras

chuckens

Downloaded
131.8 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I haven't used nexus since v.2. I use MOTU MACHFive3 which is like UVI's Falcon. I bought it, it is hard to find sound refills without spending a small fortune, I also like Best Services stuff, especially Titan2. it is a ROMPLER, but not as automatic as Nexus. I have collected a huge amount of Vengence/Avenger stuff. it is like nexus. Check it out on YouTube. I have 1.4 or 14 as a regular install and am looking for 15 to 1.5 in a non-symlink install. I have tons of refills that are unlocked, just have to put it all together, don't know about MAC for it though. I really have to get busy posting stuff, I have TBs of it. I'll start downloading more MAC stuff, but have no way to test it, maybe I could just send a link to my G-Drive and you could test it and if it works fine, one of us can post it.
I'm going to get a Win system up and running just for music. I have seen some stuff I want to try out that you can only get on Win. I would be happy to test out any Mac stuff you have.
Have you ever tried installing Hackintosh?

gr1ndy

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
cant use it whatsoever, i always get the activate nexus screen when i load the vst in FL

robin hendrawan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.5 GB
Uploaded
659.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow i just saw this. 144GB, will help seed

Downloaded
129.9 GB
Uploaded
92.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
cant use it whatsoever, i always get the activate nexus screen when i load the vst in FL
It works perfectly without a hiccup

GAMOSDEF

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi! first of all, a very big thank you for this work. I completely agree with you, Nexus 2 was great but Nexus 3 amazing . Especially to buy the software if we earn money with promised. I need help. Nexus works very well with Cubase, but there is no sound. I found the line librairy-folder: E: \\ refx nexus 3 \\ Nexus Contents, but I do not know what to change.
Is it only the letter E: by C: . Please help me . Dale Martirez will surely not get angry if I confirm what he thinks about you . ( You are amazing! Thank you so much for being so kind )

Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
253 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much for the program greetings

fidias

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
13.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank u very much for a great release! It works fine!

baxxcipo

Downloaded
129.2 GB
Uploaded
48.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Only few seeders.. :/ Can someone help for seeding..

Silencer711

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
307 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
S E E D I N G now (AGAIN)
:)

NOTES:
  1. I tend to seed at night due to my wife working from home throughout the day.
  2. I live in the USA (West-Coast) ---------- (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

mantisownsit

Downloaded
71.9 GB
Uploaded
47.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
cant remember if i've commented, but i have definitely torrented. also, WHOA ARE YOU FROM OUTER SPACE. what an upload, and it works BEAUTIFULLY. MY NEIGHBORS LOVE THE NEW SOUNDS LOLOLOL

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Try uninstalling using REVO and the Advanced scan. Follow directions exactly and it WILL WORK IN FL. I installed FL to check it. Might be something in the registry leftover. PM me with screenshots and more info if you can not get it to install, I will do all I can to help you get in working. You can also run it as a standalone and then import what you want as an Audio file instead of MIDI run soft-synth, doing it this way is often better, especially for editing and production.

kiwojengking

Downloaded
35.9 GB
Uploaded
151.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
anyone might help seed this?

JimmyD

Downloaded
102.1 GB
Uploaded
154.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey Butchybear, lost my copy when lost my drives, just redownloading my lost items now, there doesnt seem to be a solid seed mines picking up .5 peers at 250kb and 12 days to download...lol any chance you can open er back up for a bit or anyone else who has it. once up Ill seed it until I erase another drive accidentally

bambin99

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, can someone help seed this?