Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Red Giant Universe 2023.0.1 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Qgfa2n.png

2e0do.png

Description:
Red Giant Universe is a powerful plug-in video effects and transitions for video editing software that has tremendous applications for motion graphics artists and editors there. This plug-in with 79 powerful tools and based on the GPU to help you make your footage look properly to convert old or modern. This plug-in tools such as VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II , etc. to change the style of your videos.

Red Giant Universe by providing tools such as HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ and Fractal Background animated graphic elements and background to allow you to create recurring

Features and extension of Red Giant Universe:
-Old and new style applied to the footage may have been
-Construction background repeatable motion graphics and elements in this program
-Create a variety of transitions and effects you will experience
-Included in the program offering ready-Priest
-Possible production of animated text had been made available
-Offering 79 different tools for motion graphics artists and editors

Stylize Your Footage
Give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more.

Motion Graphics
Create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more.

Transitions & Effects
Build fast, unique transitions with little or no work. Add glows and other effects that give you better results and more shortcuts, options and control than anything in your host app.

Text Generators
Quickly generate animations that bring your text to life, or fill your screen with dynamic data for user interfaces. Go retro with old school computer type on effects, or easily create hacker style reveals for modern titles.

Presets
Every tool in Universe includes presets to help get you started and give instant professional results.

System Requirements:
GPU:2GB of dedicated VRAM is needed for HD projects (up to 1920x1080) / 4GB of dedicated VRAM is necessary for 4k projects or high resolution imagery
-Dedicated VRAM Requirements are multiplied by the number of monitors you've got attached (2 monitors requires 4GB of VRAM for HD, 8GB for 4k; 3 monitors requires 6GB of VRAM for HD, etc.)

Supported Host Applications
-Adobe After Effects: CC 2017 later
-Adobe Premiere Pro: CC 2017 or later
-Apple Final Cut Pro X: 10.2.3 or later
-Avid Media Composer: 8.2 and later*
-Motion: 5.3.2 or later
-Magix Vegas Pro: 14 or later
-HitFilm Pro: 2017 or later
-DaVinci Resolve: 14 or later

x64 | For Adobe After Effects,Premiere Pro,OFX | File Size: 1.7 GB

2eYoK.png

QgfI1U.png

2eGaV.png

Run Medicines as Admin.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    1a40a76c11a8c81d5049a7f9f65f5b1a58bb0158
  • Loadingā€¦

home_m

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It will be pleasure to learn a new application for video editing. Thanks for share.

NTIBILA Alain Serge

Banned
Downloaded
22.6 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much !

ebolax

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
this is it! I love it!

RealH

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
541.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First of all.. Thanks for sharing! You're King! :cool:

Unfortunately I've got a licence problem everytime I worked for a few minutes. Then closing Premiere Pro, run the Medicines for Universe and can work again for a bit. Anyone else got this problem or is it maybe because I had the paid version before? I think I uninstalled everything correctly.

The thing is that I had even more problems with the paid one so I really don't want to go back there, if they don't fix them. With your version, all other problems are gone.. only the license thing:(