Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Remove Windows Defender version 4.1 -=TeamOS=-

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It can cause trouble with .net 3.5 and smb 1.0 also. There is a newer version of wimtweak that uses .net 4.7 but I can't find it to download to see if a newer version could be made. If you require smb 1, make sure to install it and reboot before you run this. Works fine on LTSC 2019.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Windows 10 LTSC -- Fresh example. look here.
2 CU updates just failed after, removing defender files/packages/services

These are the lines you should not use if you want to keep getting updates.

The alternative.

and for offline reg.
I used this on LTSC 2019, plus in other mentioned builds, and never head any problems with updates. User just need to read and apply.

As I can see your version is LTSC 2021. It is possible that script will break something in LTSC 2021 and Windows 11.For that I need to update script... As I can remember the latest version on which works fine is Windowns 20H1 and 20H2.
I mentioned in the thread (bold text) in which builds script is tested and in which builds script works fine without any issue. Also in comments are explained everything regarding. Users just need to read....

Microsoft with every new build version change something regarding dependencies...

You said above you ignored someone's suggestion that script can cause problems with updates. .. but you did not read all. The user who have had problems with updates used version 4.0 on the newest Windows version in that time. Script was never tested for that version of Windows. He did not read the thread. He was in the same situation as you now.

In comments are explained everything, users need to read...

Last edited:

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
They can make defender an add / remove component in the server versions of Windows, including 2022, but they won't give people the choice in even the Enterprise versions. It's the principle of choice as much as the overbearing program that makes people want to uninstall it I think. Anyways, run everything in a test virtual machine before trying it on your daily driver. Thank you all.

Dark Monkey

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I used this on LTSC 2019, plus in other mentioned builds, and never head any problems with updates. User just need to read and apply.

As I can see your version is LTSC 2021. It is possible that script will break something in LTSC 2021 and Windows 11.For that I need to update script... As I can remember the latest version on which works fine is Windowns 20H1 and 20H2.
I mentioned in the thread (bold text) in which builds script is tested and in which builds script works fine without any issue. Also in comments are explained everything regarding. Users just need to read....

Microsoft with every new build version change something regarding dependencies...

You said above you ignored someone's suggestion that script can cause problems with updates. .. but you did not read all. The user who have had problems with updates used version 4.0 on the newest Windows version in that time. Script was never tested for that version of Windows. He did not read the thread. He was in the same situation as you now.

In comments are explained everything, users need to read...
MS makes everything complicated these days.

Jokko

Downloaded
2.1 GB
Uploaded
14.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I did not manage to run this file on win 10 home. I think win defender is blocking the .exe file. Any sugestions on how to run this exe ?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I did not manage to run this file on win 10 home. I think win defender is blocking the .exe file. Any sugestions on how to run this exe ?
Add it in the exclusions of Win Defender and try again.

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ya, hate defender. It can be manipulated somewhat. The firewall is my greatest concern. Many thanks. peace.

Alex2714

Downloaded
117.2 GB
Uploaded
166.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This works perfect as described! Hopefully soon there will be new script to remove defender from LTSC 2021 like this one.

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Got bit again by defender...thanks for sharing. :nod: peace.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
There is software on github, search jbara2002 defender remover script 11 that is newer and works better than remove defender 4.1. I have tested it on windows 10 but not 11.

namcom

Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thankyou so much today this helped me sort out things

lukmandzul

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
22.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello, i would like to try this because i hate WD but before i try this, can anyone confirm that this will work on win10 pro 22h2?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
hello, i would like to try this because i hate WD but before i try this, can anyone confirm that this will work on win10 pro 22h2?
You can try it.. It doesn't cost. And tell us that it is working because it is working for me.

blkhak1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
217.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks. I have needed this one for a while.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec, thank you for this very helpful share!... :D

lukmandzul

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
22.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i used v4.1 and Its working on me!:whew: Thank u for sharing this!! @Mirkec

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I used Ver. 4.1 on my windows 10 Enterprise LTSC... ... It is now completely gone! Thanks @Mirkec :clap:

chixus

Downloaded
42.8 GB
Uploaded
294.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello, I need ISO of Windows 10 for virtual remote desktop. Here is some stuff that I made in PowerShell: OUTSIDE LINK REMOVED

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I know this is an old thread but it's a good place to comment and there is no need for a new thread. I notice since 10 1909 that if you remove defender then updates can be hit or miss. Examining CBS.logs seems to show that updates will look for defender components and not update if they are missing. They can make defender modular in server versions but the really seem to lock it in in all other versions. I know people say what's the issue, it's mostly curiosity, taking windows apart as much as possible. I have seen scripts / tweaks for disabling defender completely, can anyone recommend one that stops it properly? Thank you all for your time and attention.

Acura_Guy

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I know this is an old thread but it's a good place to comment and there is no need for a new thread. I notice since 10 1909 that if you remove defender then updates can be hit or miss. Examining CBS.logs seems to show that updates will look for defender components and not update if they are missing. They can make defender modular in server versions but the really seem to lock it in in all other versions. I know people say what's the issue, it's mostly curiosity, taking windows apart as much as possible. I have seen scripts / tweaks for disabling defender completely, can anyone recommend one that stops it properly? Thank you all for your time and attention.

pleiadians,​

get familiar with the mighty windows tool called gpedit and you will be very pleased the power group policy area has