Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Requesting: AnyUnlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
(just taking a chance) Requesting the community for the AnyUnlock software (if anyone has a working one to share...most I have found have been exhausted and requiring a buy...sadly kinda short of the funds right now...:)C)

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Ooops...nevermind...I just saw the list of Do Nots...sorry...admin please delete the posts please ...my bad. :oops:

4petesake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ooops...nevermind...I just saw the list of Do Nots...sorry...admin please delete the posts please ...my bad. :oops:
what u what to unlock im curious lol

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Looking to bypass Remote Management on an iPhone. Any idea how can I do that? Would be good to have a unlocked version of AnyUnlock

Purchased a second hand iPhone at very cheap rates but unfortunately the iPhone has Remote Management installed in it. Looking for ways to bypass Remote Management on an iPhone now. Any idea how can I do that? Cannot switch ON the iPhone with Remote Management installed in it. It is asking for a username and password which I do not have.

Would be good to have a unlocked version of AnyUnlock. Many thanks to the members in advance.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AnyUnlock does not work with the latest version of iOS. Do yourself a favor, and return the iPhone. Chance of making it work are slim.

But on off the chance, you do get the software and try it, please do leave a message as to whether it actually worked or not.

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I do not have the latest version of iOS in my iPhone. Just looking for any solution this expert community can suggest.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If it's not the latest version of iOS, then you might have a chance. But since you may not know what version it is without passing RM, i suggest you tell us your iPhone model and also what is the result you get while trying the free version of Anyunlock (Pictures would be better)

Just checked the OG site, it seems there is a parameter of OS version it can supposedly support, cross check whether your device within that version else it would be like just giving false hope.

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Free version did not work for me. Looking for an unlocked version who can do the job.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Free version did not work for me. Looking for an unlocked version who can do the job.
Please be specific as to what is not working, because if the free version did not unlock, neither will the paid version. But if you see so pop-up telling that paid version will unlock the device or something like that, then maybe this software will be helpful to you, else it is just wasting time. Either way, best of luck in finding what you are looking for. Over and Out.

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Please be specific as to what is not working, because if the free version did not unlock, neither will the paid version. But if you see so pop-up telling that paid version will unlock the device or something like that, then maybe this software will be helpful to you, else it is just wasting time. Either way, best of luck in finding what you are looking for. Over and Out.
I am getting a popup that paid version will unlock the device.

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
what u what to unlock im curious lol
ipad...a very old ipad4 from work :)D)

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, what model of iPhone do you have?

Tesla

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello, what model of iPhone do you have?
I have iphone 5 (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.