Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Requesting for the best third-party apps to record the Zoom meeting from the client side on a Windows laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I need help recording the Zoom meeting from the client side without the host's permission. Would you please suggest to me the best third-party Windows apps to do so?
PS: I know that recording a Zoom meeting without permission is a crime. But I am taking a training. And I am desperately in need of that recorded training to practice later and for future reference. Therefore, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Twistty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Have you tried a screen recorder - like Bandicam?
It's what I use.

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Have you tried a screen recorder - like Bandicam?
It's what I use.
No, thanks for your suggestion. I surely will try it. Can it record a Zoom meeting from the client side with audio?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
To make it simple, Zoom will not detect and will not notify anyone when using a 3rd party screen recorder like OBS, Bandicam, etc. You can test it actually with a friend by asking them to host a Zoom meeting and record it and ask if they get any notifications. You don't need some special Zoom recorder and if you see one, don't fall for it.

Now as far as which program to use, it's best to google "screen recorders" and see what is out there and what they offer and then come back here to see if we have it, tho a lot of them like OBS are free. I can only tell you that, more or less all programs are good with their main difference being in the user interface and extra capabilities they offer like scenes and mixing, etc, and don't have to do much with the quality of recordings. The secret about the quality and file size of the video has to do with which video codec and settings you will use, which is universal to most programs. If you have a graphics card, using the hardware encoders of Nvidia or AMD will be better, and in general, you will need to do some test captures till you have the quality and file size you like. You can also find many guides about video quality and settings on the net.

I don't think there is anything else to add and I wish you the best of luck with your search and the recordings.

adattabd

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
296.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
To make it simple, Zoom will not detect and will not notify anyone when using a 3rd party screen recorder like OBS, Bandicam, etc. You can test it actually with a friend by asking them to host a Zoom meeting and record it and ask if they get any notifications. You don't need some special Zoom recorder and if you see one, don't fall for it.

Now as far as which program to use, it's best to google "screen recorders" and see what is out there and what they offer and then come back here to see if we have it, tho a lot of them like OBS are free. I can only tell you that, more or less all programs are good with their main difference being in the user interface and extra capabilities they offer like scenes and mixing, etc, and don't have to do much with the quality of recordings. The secret about the quality and file size of the video has to do with which video codec and settings you will use, which is universal to most programs. If you have a graphics card, using the hardware encoders of Nvidia or AMD will be better, and in general, you will need to do some test captures till you have the quality and file size you like. You can also find many guides about video quality and settings on the net.

I don't think there is anything else to add and I wish you the best of luck with your search and the recordings.
Thank you so much. @Cyler . Your reply is as detailed as it can be. This will help me a lot. Thanks again.

I got my answer to my request. Thank you all for helping me out on this. Therefore, requesting the Admin panel to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.