Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing RHEL 9: Why is there no method or medicine?

Acheron.exe

Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
442.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I find it odd that there is no medicine for RHEL 9.
Usually when I can't find something, it's because what I'm looking for is really niche, or has protection and is moderately niche. if it's something that's relatively small and without protection, I can sometimes write my own prescription(?), but doing that for RHEL is beyond my skill.
The only reason i'm surprised something doesn't exist for RHEL 9 is because it's a "Famous" distro, anybody who's spent a bit of time with Linux knows of RHEL. So why is there no MAS or KMS for RHEL?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
not everything can be hack, they gotta make money!

Shiminok

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
154 (158)
Member for 5 years
not everything can be hack, they gotta make money!
e=Every software has a Medicines, that's where the light shines in>>>

InaccurateFool

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.9 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If you want the rhel 9 experience I would recommend using fedora linux as it's made by the same people behind rhel. Editing my post to add some additional information. The reason you don't see stuff similar to MAS or KMS for rehl is because use of the operating system itself is based upon a subscription unlike windows in which you need a one time product key to use the operating system.

Last edited:

daclueless

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The issue with RHEL 9, is most customers do not mind just paying for the software before testing it. What this means, is there little want for medicine.

LauRoman

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
168.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
what part of rhel is it that you need, that can't be satisfied by unbreakable/fedora/centos or even something based on ubuntu or debian? If you knew what a rhel license entails, and you knew you actually needed it specifically you would know why it can't be patched

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Perhaps I didnt understand you well but, isn't the developer edition of RHEL free? You just need an account and you can have the full thing for up to 16 servers/PCs/VMs per developer account (and no one is stopping you from making several dev accounts). Now, if you don't want an account at all, that could be a problem, that I'm afraid, no one wants to solve, since it's a server environment, and so the updates, support, Repositories, and certifications you get by being a subscriber, outweigh the cost of the software and since the software is free for up 16 Servers which is more than enough for individual and even small businesses and startups, why would someone bother?

Now having said that, you can still use RHEL without an account but when you want updates, you must download the full ISOs and extract the updates manually and/or you can use any third-party repositories.

Last edited:

Acheron.exe

Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
442.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
My particular use case is trying to replicated a cybersecurity competition environment as closely as possible, so if there are any weird quirks of the licensed RHEL, the team needs to know those quirks.
I did recently realize that you need to be subscribed to access the EPEL, and package availability has been an absolute pain without EPEL. Trying to kick red team out of a system without network monitoring, tmux, and other basic necessities is actually awful.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
As far as I know, the binaries are identical. The only difference is the support that they offer to paid vs free users (to be expected honestly)

QV4vxc.jpeg