Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News RustDesk the open source TeamViewer alternative

Open source virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone!

A remote desktop software, the open source TeamViewer alternative, works out of the box, no configuration required. You have full control of your data, with no concerns about security. You can use our public rendezvous/relay server, or self-hosting, or write your own server.

MULTIPLATFORM

Qz2hi8.png

Security
End-to-end encryption and role-based access control.

Privacy
Own your data. Easily setup RustDesk self-hosted solution on your infrastructure.

Console
Track access log and manage permissions from a modern UI.

Lightweight
No administrative privileges or installation needed for Windows.

Everywhere
Works on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Web.

Simple
We keep things simple and try to make simpler when possible.

Source: RustDesk(dot)com

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 TB
Uploaded
268 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This is a great find. I pay out the nose to be able to remote into my clients PC's and Mac's. If this works out well, it could save me hundreds of dollars a year. I use Splashtop, that I have a "legacy" account with, 200 for two regular license, and 200 for the SOS client.

Revc.Nix

Downloaded
249.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Really proud of this community efforts, and really hope it can grow endlessly through various contributions. Also, take a look at Parsec(dot)app – now part of Unity.

I have been thinking the plan to build virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) using these tools, hopefully it can be fulfilled in the future.

kje999

Downloaded
23.7 GB
Uploaded
10.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice :) Gonna try this software. Alternative of my favorite teamviewer.

The_Oracle

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I also use Splashtop and portable Teamviewer, so gonna give this a try, thx. ;-)

Florist

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
147.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This is great recommendation. I like TeamViewer because it's not complicated BUT I find it problematic when removing from my machine, there are always some traces of TeamV that stay and run in the background. I will give a try a rustdesk. Thanks

Oriann

Downloaded
108.8 GB
Uploaded
5.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow I really love self hosted software, will try it asap. Thanks for a tip guys ;)

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
concepts as explained seems simple yet incredibly powerful.

Shredder11

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
117.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I dumped Teamviewer today after many years of using that. Rustdesk on the other hand is just so simple and easy to use, and everything is on one screen and the performance is not clunky and slow like Teamviewer. My only minor criticism so far is when file sharing between computers. With Teamviewer you could just copy and paste, but Rustdesk requires using the inbuilt file sharing option and manually selecting and transferring files that way. Not a big deal but less intuitive and convenient.