Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent SideFX Houdini FX 19.5.303 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
QBfAp5.png

2e0do.png

Description:
Houdini powerful software for three-dimensional animation by Side Effects has been developed and marketed. Special Note This product animation for procedural distinguishes it from other software family. This application has the most famous animation studios such as Disney, Frozen, Zootopia, Rio, Ant Bully used and has proven their ability in this field. It is also known as Houdini Apprentice free version for non-commercial use and the free market.

Houdini every effort applied to a product defect to the animation industry was, therefore, in any version of a host of new features based on user needs is intended to improve the quality and process of making animation will accelerate. Houdini is an open platform that uses a range of scripts for increased capabilities. For example, users are increasingly using Python for scripting packages the software they use so that even a script built-in software that Hscript also surpassed However, any scripting language that socket support usability in this application.

Features and Houdini:
-Three-dimensional modeling of characters and objects
-Keyframe-based animation company, CHOP
-Support for camera movements to create unique scenes
-Suitable power dynamic simulation of materials such as clothing, water, body dynamics and ...
-Powerful lighting shading with careful and clever
-Rendering engine, built and efficient
-You can add application functionality by plugins

System Requirements:
-Windows Server (any version) is NOT supported.
-Windows 7 SP1 (future versions of Houdini will not be supported on Win7)
-RAM:4 GB required / 8 GB or higher and 64GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations
-64bit Operating System required
-CPU:Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required / \
-Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required. Houdini 17.0 will not run on a system with an instruction set lower than SSE 4.2.
-Disk Space:2GB required for installation

Input Devices:
-3 Button mouse required
-Scroll wheel used where present
-Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini's brush-based tools

GPU:
-A GL4.0 compliant graphics card is required. GL3.3 cards will have missing features and lower GL versions will not run Houdini 17 at all.
-4GB VRAM or more is required. Less than this can result in display errors such as blank windows. High DPI displays (4K, 5K) or multiple monitors require a minimum of 4GB.
-Graphics card must support OpenCL version 1.2.
-It is VERY important that you install the latest driver for your graphics card. Failing to do so may result in display issues and/or slow performance:
Windows
-NVidia GeForce GPUs: 390.77 or higher (don't use 376.xx - you'll have slow performance and crashes)
-NVidia Quadro GPUs: 390.77 or higher (don't use 376.xx - you'll have slow performance and crashes)
-AMD: 17.Q1 or higher
-Intel 10.18.10.3958 or higher.

Monitor:
-Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1200 (widescreen).
-2GB VRAM or higher required for dual displays or single displays greater than 1920x1080.
-4GB of VRAM (or higher) required for High DPI displays such as 4K and 5K (3840x2160, 5120x2880)
-Color depth of 32-bit (“true color”) required.
-We recommend you either select sRGB as your color profile or calibrate your monitor to gamma 2.2.

GPU Acceleration:
On certain graphics cards, Houdini can use the GPU to dramatically increase the performance and speed of your Pyro FX and Fluid simulations.
In order to take advantage of this capability, you'll need a GPU capable of supporting OpenCL.
The amount of VRAM your GPU has access to will limit the size of simulation that you can run on it. 4GB + is ideal for larger simulations.
GPU acceleration currently does NOT make use of multiple OpenCL devices (i.e. two or more graphics cards) but this may change at a future date.

x64 | File Size: 1.88 GB

2eYoK.png

QBfKvm.png

2eGaV.png

See text for instructions.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    41ef84880bdf1873381a8c808d4e68f45d908b91
  • Loading…

Bobo222

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
161.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Keeps saying "A license could not be found to run this application" , what am I doing wrong? I followed the text document and got "successful" install.

Isaki Dube

Downloaded
160.4 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Keeps saying "A license could not be found to run this application" , what am I doing wrong? I followed the text document and got "successful" install.
seems like the only working version is 19.0, 19.5 has a fake licence that just wont work... I'm also yet to see a version 19.5 that's not a hoax

Isaki Dube

Downloaded
160.4 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
first time for everything, ok here is my point of correction, this is the first ver 19.5 that has worked, but I did the following, in case you're having issues. 1. download 'iobit uninstaller' and install it, uninstall all versions of Houdini FX. 2. Restart the system 3. Install Houdini FX 19.5 and don't open it even once after installation till its patched/cracked. 4. Run the Medicines executable as 'admin' and follow the install instructions (i.e. Medicines it first) and don't close the Medicines afterwards 5. Find the 'licence manager' and run it as admin 6. Use the menu in the lic manager to run 'diagnostic information' 7. higlight your server name and copy to the Medicines then also highlight the mac address or server ID and paste it to the Medicines too 8. generate the keys and install them manually one by one as directed by the install readme instructions 9. now you're done, it should work (note I was online while I did everything, if offline the server ID will be incorrect and will read something like Tx:-- instead of showing your mac address. Thanks to the uploader

wildog9

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
first time for everything, ok here is my point of correction, this is the first ver 19.5 that has worked, but I did the following, in case you're having issues. 1. download 'iobit uninstaller' and install it, uninstall all versions of Houdini FX. 2. Restart the system 3. Install Houdini FX 19.5 and don't open it even once after installation till its patched/cracked. 4. Run the Medicines executable as 'admin' and follow the install instructions (i.e. Medicines it first) and don't close the Medicines afterwards 5. Find the 'licence manager' and run it as admin 6. Use the menu in the lic manager to run 'diagnostic information' 7. higlight your server name and copy to the Medicines then also highlight the mac address or server ID and paste it to the Medicines too 8. generate the keys and install them manually one by one as directed by the install readme instructions 9. now you're done, it should work (note I was online while I did everything, if offline the server ID will be incorrect and will read something like Tx:-- instead of showing your mac address. Thanks to the uploader
Hey thanks for the instructions!
But seems that I have trouble getting the program to work. I am doing everything right until step 6, but I am confused at step 7.
We have to input two data which are "Server name" and " Server". I tried various combination of information but seem to be wrong every time.
What should I input for Server name? "Local host name" or "License server name" or "Reported host name"?
And for Server? " "Local ip address" or "Server ip address" or "License server server code"?
Hope I get a reply from you! Thanks in advance!

Isaki Dube

Downloaded
160.4 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey thanks for the instructions!
But seems that I have trouble getting the program to work. I am doing everything right until step 6, but I am confused at step 7.
We have to input two data which are "Server name" and " Server". I tried various combination of information but seem to be wrong every time.
What should I input for Server name? "Local host name" or "License server name" or "Reported host name"?
And for Server? " "Local ip address" or "Server ip address" or "License server server code"?
Hope I get a reply from you! Thanks in advance!
The server name is the PC Name or your computer's name, to get all the info though you can do the following: 1. Open "Foundry Licence Utility" as an Administrator. Note that at this point you must have already 'patched' the licence utility 2. Once opened, there will be 4 tabs or pages, namely "Licence Install", "RLM Server", "FLEXlm Server" and "Diagnostics". Click on the "Diagnostics" tab and there will be a button "Run Diagnostics", click on that and wait for the pane below to fill with details and information. 3. Connect to the internet first because offline you will get some wrong info unless you're a geek, Now reading from the top, left to right, find "System ID", it should look something like fb3498e05728; that is the first piece of info you will need, it's your computer's MAC ID for your network card. 4. Right below the system ID, find "Host Name", that will be your PC Name or Computer name, the second and last piece of info needed for the licence tool when you open Houdini FX and try to register it. 5. Edit the licence.lic file with notepad or similar and make sure the top line reads something like: HOST YourComputerName fb3498e05728 5. Don't add any port here in the licence file. I saved mine inside the folder: C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\RLM 6. To specify the server location when now opening Houdini FX use the port 4101 and server IP: 127.0.0.1 or port 4101 and server IP: localhost (do all this while online). ---- ok good luck