Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent SimpleOS 11 (22621.1778)

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
oMoFri5.jpeg

Anyone know why it take so long in this process after install, but it enter the windows after i restart it manually
It’s called compression phase if you install the editions which is not superlite

nastar1191

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It’s called compression phase if you install the editions which is not superlite
Oh ty for the answer. I install it on my nephew pc that still use hdd and it take so long 😅

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Oh ty for the answer. I install it on my nephew pc that still use hdd and it take so long 😅
Yes if the pc used an hdd type you need to wait patiently

pwnjabi.gg

Downloaded
46.1 GB
Uploaded
61 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
great work @Phrankie11 , pride of the Philippines.

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Installation took a little while as others noted but apart from that an excellent build.
Great structure with the Extras folder to easily enable/disable stuff you want or need.
All in all worked great out of the box in HyperV (VM)!
I tested the Compact + Defender edition.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Installation took a little while as others noted but apart from that an excellent build.
Great structure with the Extras folder to easily enable/disable stuff you want or need.
All in all worked great out of the box in HyperV (VM)!
I tested the Compact + Defender edition.
Thanks for the feedback just tell me if you need help

WINGATE

Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
403.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for this build

alhlhli

Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Good morning

Windows is very fast
I need to enable some important settings that have been disabled

- View recent files in Office programs
- Allow screenshots (WINDOWS +SHIFT+S) to be automatically saved in the Pictures folder
- Add new applications to the official Start menu

Please explain how to return it to the default from the Registry or Group Policy

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Good morning

Windows is very fast
I need to enable some important settings that have been disabled

- View recent files in Office programs
- Allow screenshots (WINDOWS +SHIFT+S) to be automatically saved in the Pictures folder
- Add new applications to the official Start menu

Please explain how to return it to the default from the Registry or Group Policy
First I dont know how to view recent files in office programs instead I only know how to view recent files in start menu

Second I dont disable auto save screenshots to pictures folder but you can search it on google because I dont know how to do it

Third to add application to the official start menu just right click to the newly added application and pin it to start

alhlhli

Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I set most of the default settings in Winaero Tweaker and the problem is not resolved

alhlhli

Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
First I dont know how to view recent files in office programs instead I only know how to view recent files in start menu

Second I dont disable auto save screenshots to pictures folder but you can search it on google because I dont know how to do it

Third to add application to the official start menu just right click to the newly added application and pin it to start
Thanks for your quick response

Frankly, I liked Windows very much, but I did not find a solution to the above

When you open the Word or Excel program, no previously opened files appear, and there is a notification that the administrator has stopped displaying recent files

The screenshot application integrated with Windows conflicts with the official application that was downloaded from the store, and the saved images appear only when the application is opened

The shortcut only copies images in the background

The last programs to be installed were automatically added to the recommended ones at the bottom of Start. I don't know why they didn't appear

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years

When you open the Word or Excel program, no previously opened files appear, and there is a notification that the administrator has stopped displaying recent files

The screenshot application integrated with Windows conflicts with the official application that was downloaded from the store, and the saved images appear only when the application is opened

The last programs to be installed were automatically added to the recommended ones at the bottom of Start. I don't know why they didn't appear
I will try to fix that next time thanks for the feedback much appreciated

nastar1191

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

for previous file try to check folder option and check recently used file. (just tried it and it can't be check, dont know why)
for the ss I also still looking for the fix. it used to show the result in notification, but it not show any notification I also tried download the snap app still not working

about the os overall it great

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey, @Phrankie11 , a little feedback here: in the superlite build, edge managed to reinstall itself after some time of using the os. Also, can't get hibernation + fast startup, recovery and system restore to work. Auto driver install is also very persistent apparently and i couldn't turn it off.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Hey, @Phrankie11 , a little feedback here: in the superlite build, edge managed to reinstall itself after some time of using the os. Also, can't get hibernation + fast startup, recovery and system restore to work. Auto driver install is also very persistent apparently and i couldn't turn it off.
I don’t have control about auto re install of edge. You can enable hibernation by using this command (powercfg -h ON). Another info like system restore and recovery are belong in removed items like what I said in the superlite description so I dont need to explain that part.

whiffraspy

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

This sounds like a Windows Service or two that needs to run alongside some "Privacy Tweaks" to be undone, possibly.

ThibiKim

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
25 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Help me . Snipping Tool not avaiable

ThibiKim

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
25 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

SimpleOS 11 Logo is not Simple​

WaZZa83

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi thanks for the upload, can anyone tell me how to get windows update working??

jeenyeong

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
that's embracing to ask, may i know the admin password to reset the password?