Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Spotify v1.1.76.447 (Ad free) PC

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
image-removebg-preview-5f696ca5db14d9562.png

Online music player is now one of the most popular and widely used applications, as they bring music to people wherever they are and anytime. There is even a special chart for such apps, and Spotify is one of the chart’s top-ranking apps. Fortunately, this article will go into how great it is and analyze the features that made it so brilliant today.

spotify-music-mod-premium-59847a26c6ef31b35.png

AN EXPANSIVE MUSIC LIBRARY WITH TRENDY CONTENT AND MORE​

Spotify is currently the top-charting app for music players, and its huge music library is one of the same reasons. Furthermore, all of the app content is free, and users can directly interact with them with options like bookmarks, loop, read comments, and add to playlist. The app constantly updates new content every day but only works mainly on recommendations and always brings new content that they are interested in. Furthermore, the app is friendly to every singer, and users will have the opportunity to share works they are most proud of on the platform.

THE BEST RECOMMENDATION BASED ON YOUR ARTIST​

After users successfully create an account for the app, the first thing that comes from the app is to ask which musicians or bands the user likes the most. The app knows that everyone’s preferences are different. By relying on the musicians the user likes, the app will immediately recommend all the related works or results on the screen. It’s just the beginning of everything, and the app will continuously recommend to users all the songs of related genres, even following the user’s most prominent activities.
Spotify Music (MOD, Premium)

THE BEST MUSIC LISTENING EXPERIENCE WITH INTUITIVE FEATURES​

Many users have always been impressed with Spotify’s ability to recommend music, but that makes it perfect in many ways, along with other functions. In particular, the user’s listening experience is always the top priority of the application and comes with many options that allow users to customize everything according to their feelings. However, the user must always be connected to the internet to listen to songs, as the application uses the streaming function to bring to all the music in the world. Not only that, but users can listen to music and hide apps in the background to do other work on any platform they want.

CREATE VARIOUS PLAYLISTS AND SHARE IT​

Since all music on Spotify is free to stream, the app will help users share their personal preferences to the world through playlists. That is also why this application becomes so user-friendly and easy to connect people since everyone can share playlists in many different ways. Furthermore, users can set privacy for each playlist, as the app adds their playlists to other people’s search results. Playlist sharing is a rare feature in other music players, making Spotify more popular and easily accessible to many users.

spotify-music-mod-premium-1.webp

DAILY QUALITY PODCAST STREAMING​

The current podcast is a widely used trend, and many people have positive reviews about it. The difference between Podcasts and music is huge, as each side feels comfortable and the other always gives the user unexpected moments thanks to the programs. There are millions of different podcast channels in the world today, and they are regularly broadcast daily, giving users a wide choice to reach out and discover how wonderful they are. Moreover, the application will need the users’ personal preferences when they first visit the podcast tab, thereby recommending suitable content channels and even exceeding all user’s expectations.

PrueNA.png
You can stream as long as you want ! But If you try to download songs using any apps which is so called "Spotify Downloader"
Then suit yourself up to face a ban straight to your face, and to apologize to the "anonymous" support to get your account back
This has nothing to do with this version (I mean any version can lead you to that BAN if you download)!

My experience

I'm a Spotify Premium Family user, I'm using original app straight from MS Store / Official Site
But I used an app (Tuneskit) to download a song, then after a day I found logged out in all of my devices and unable to login
So there you are no way to login/reset or to sh#t, you need to reach the "Anonymous Support" (cuz normal support asks for login)
You need to Apologies / Confuse / Yell / Beat the Sh#t from them to get your account running :)

If there is a case where you didn't get banned and still downloading songs, then ? Hurrah ! :party:
~ le my mind : "Now or then, you are going to get banned soon" :mask:

Updated to a newer version

Thanks to Diakov ™ !

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Don007

Good post and the page layout is excellent. I might well steal it. ;)

The content of your caution spoiler is important and IMO everyone ought to read it.
I suggest that you make it more prominent with a title more like "IMPORTANT: EVERYONE READ THIS".
I love your font but IMO this spoiler is not the place for it.
This is just a personal suggestion, not a staff commandment, so feel free to ignore it if you disagree.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
191.3 GB
Uploaded
734.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice... Its time to update :rock:

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
@Don007

Good post and the page layout is excellent. I might well steal it. ;)

The content of your caution spoiler is important and IMO everyone ought to read it.
I suggest that you make it more prominent with a title more like "IMPORTANT: EVERYONE READ THIS".
I love your font but IMO this spoiler is not the place for it.
This is just a personal suggestion, not a staff commandment, so feel free to ignore it if you disagree.
Thanks will work on your suggestions !

velenson

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
174.2 GB
Uploaded
1,019.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the warning, sir. I got my Spotify account banned because I used a downloader :cry:. I am currently searching for ways to download HQ songs, but my efforts seem to be in vain:whew:. Thank you for the software:):rock:.

Downloaded
88.7 GB
Uploaded
203.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
HOW to stop autoupdate of spotify?

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks mate for this awesome share...
i never used spotify so this is my first time use..
highly excited to use it

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am not sure if this is a wrong topic, but after installing the update I have this "error code 15 auth" and "error code 16 auth". I can't even log in. I tried all possible methods but nothing seems to work. Do you have any ideas guys?

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
I am not sure if this is a wrong topic, but after installing the update I have this "error code 15 auth" and "error code 16 auth". I can't even log in. I tried all possible methods but nothing seems to work. Do you have any ideas guys?
Try login without VPN, if you have any previous spotify ad blocking hosts remove it and in RUN type > ipconfig /flushdns

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wow very best for PC thank you sir so much

GV0991

Downloaded
176.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the warning, sir. I got my Spotify account banned because I used a downloader :cry:. I am currently searching for ways to download HQ songs, but my efforts seem to be in vain:whew:. Thank you for the software:):rock:.
You can always make a new spotify acoount. Create your songs playlist and then share it to your new dummy account manually or through websites like Tune my music. Use only your dummy account to download music.
I use this method once a while (when the new added songs counts to around 100). I have downloaded over 4000 songs and then I deleted my dummy account. Deleating the dummy account is upto you, you can use that account as long as it's not banned.
Hope this helps many users. I am too lazy to create a thread about it as many get their accounts banned.

Downloaded
88.7 GB
Uploaded
203.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You can always make a new spotify acoount. Create your songs playlist and then share it to your new dummy account manually or through websites like Tune my music. Use only your dummy account to download music.
I use this method once a while (when the new added songs counts to around 100). I have downloaded over 4000 songs and then I deleted my dummy account. Deleating the dummy account is upto you, you can use that account as long as it's not banned.
Hope this helps many users. I am too lazy to create a thread about it as many get their accounts banned.
i do the same but i would like to know how to download long list songs from playlist like 1000 song in a playlist. i tried tunecable spotify downloder but it can only 100 song of the starting. is there any software available.
thank you. yes it is at wrong place but i don't want to a new thread for being lazy.

GV0991

Downloaded
176.5 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i do the same but i would like to know how to download long list songs from playlist like 1000 song in a playlist. i tried tunecable spotify downloder but it can only 100 song of the starting. is there any software available.
thank you. yes it is at wrong place but i don't want to a new thread for being lazy.
You might be doing something or using older version of the software. I also use the same but for me the limit is 500 songs. Try again after installing the latest software. Hope it works. :)

wwa12

Downloaded
43.8 GB
Uploaded
146.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
much respect DON 007 always reliable great upload

joram123

Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
1,016 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Why am I still getting ads?

Downloaded
88.7 GB
Uploaded
203.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Why am I still getting ads?
your spotify app might be updated , reinstallion is the only solution

DnmmX

Downloaded
2.1 GB
Uploaded
18.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Don007 Much appreciate this upload. Really Awesome. Respect. :rock:
Waiting for next version update. :)

krazeekirk

Downloaded
162.7 GB
Uploaded
7.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
your spotify app might be updated , reinstallion is the only solution
Is there a way to prevent the software from automatically updating?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Is there a way to prevent the software from automatically updating?
I use an older version which still hase the update now button... so it has not updated in over 1 year now...

krazeekirk

Downloaded
162.7 GB
Uploaded
7.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I use an older version which still hase the update now button... so it has not updated in over 1 year now...
THanks for the reply! Is it possible to direct me to the link? I tried searching without luck.