Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct StartAllBack 3.5.1 for Windows 11 - Multilingual (x64)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

StartAllBack 3.5.1 for Windows 11 - Multilingual (x64) | 3.4 MB

StartAllBack_cover2.png

StartAllBack 3.5.1 for Windows 11 is a familiar program for us that brings back to Windows 11 a fully functional Start menu launch button. StartAllBack significantly improves the usability of the desktop and makes the new screen more organized and more convenient.

Program features:

The menu, button and settings are exactly the same as in Windows 7.
A Windows session will always start from the desktop. Unlike other solutions, StartIsBack opens the desktop without delays and blinking of the Metro interface.
Restores the main menu from Windows 7 with all the usual features: search, dragging icons, pinned and recently used applications.
Allows you to solve the dilemma of two interfaces in Windows 11 by clearly separating them.
Work programs will be on the desktop, and the new Start screen will only show apps from the Windows Store.
You can turn your Start screen into Apps without having to manage both at the same time.
It integrates into the system and does not install additional services or programs.
Installation does not require additional utilities and can be done without administrative privileges. The main menu is completely localized to the system language, with the same names as in Windows 7.
Allows you to customize the display and behavior of the Start menu and the Windows 11 interface: skins, button image, hot screen corners, and more.

Features RePack'a:
Type:
installation.
Languages: ML.
Cut: nothing.
Activation: done (D!akov).
Additionally: check for updates is blocked, a key has been added to save the current program settings to the settings.reg file (for further use), the ability to pick up your settings from the settings.reg file has been added (should be in the same folder with the installer)
• Silent installation: /S

Changes in version 3.5.1:

Support for newer Insider builds

Credit: D!akov

WgtIQ.png

screenshot.png

star_vers1.png

install-notes.png

It is not necessary to uninstall previous version, you can use EXE or Silent CMD.
Also if you wish,
you can backup your settings prior to installing with the provided cmd file.

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2022 - 100% virus free

3tvjh.png

download_teamos.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    14 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 14 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d8b445bb087945894367abf3508e80e620aa8b0b
  • Loading…

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I have added a Mega direct link, no one is able to download the torrents in +1 hour and I must go to rest.

QBtLj9.png

deepaman

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing update version

anarvasa1228

Downloaded
30.1 GB
Uploaded
75.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for this one.

laci9

Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much !

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
With its help, you can listen to the radio, watch videos and movies, then, if you wish, download all this to your computer. A distinctive feature is the number of radio stations, of which there are a lot. All radio stations are sorted by styles (rock, pop, rap…). Choose your favorite style and look for something of your own. You can select from a list of radio stations by country. Search for any song, or even entire albums by various artists. It is enough to enter the necessary name and a large list will open before you, both audio and video. Try it and you will realize how comfortable it is. You can record any music on your computer. The program also has a media file converter.
is it just me who noticed this in the OP? can StartAllBack really do these things? or this is for another post. :p

great share though...

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
With its help, you can listen to the radio, watch videos and movies, then, if you wish, download all this to your computer. A distinctive feature is the number of radio stations, of which there are a lot. All radio stations are sorted by styles (rock, pop, rap…). Choose your favorite style and look for something of your own. You can select from a list of radio stations by country. Search for any song, or even entire albums by various artists. It is enough to enter the necessary name and a large list will open before you, both audio and video. Try it and you will realize how comfortable it is. You can record any music on your computer. The program also has a media file converter.
It was by mistake in the description​

@juanamm the description is edited ;););)

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the upload.

If you try to upgrade the old installation, open cmd.exe as administrator before starting the installer.
On one of my systems it froze almost everything except for the opened windows. I had to press alt+tab to switch into cmd.exe window and enter "shutdown now" in order to reboot the system. After doing it, SAB was executed without any further issues after logging in into my account

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the upload.

If you try to upgrade the old installation, open cmd.exe as administrator before starting the installer.
On one of my systems it froze almost everything except for the opened windows. I had to press alt+tab to switch into cmd.exe window and enter "shutdown now" in order to reboot the system. After doing it, SAB was executed without any further issues after logging in into my account
very nice tip. thank you for that.

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for sharing update version

blkhak1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
227.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for the updated version.Easy install.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the upload.

I don't know what OS you use and what hardware resources you have, but on W11 I always use Silent CMD and it works fine for me, anyway thanks for the tip.

predaking10

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.2 GB
Uploaded
914.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!