Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Tally erp 9 with GST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
HI Admin
Tally erp 9 with GST pls share any group mambrer many time try but not responding

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
@kamlesh chauhan, There have been many requests on this Tally software and we are pretty sure if someone had it, it would of been shared by now.
Please do look at the following search and see for yourself. we have all tried. But I will keep this thread open just in case someone this time around has it to share it.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
@kamlesh chauhan Just FYI.. I can only get Tally ERP 9 version 9.6 , not with the GST included unfortunately. update me its only version 6.6.3 that includes it

Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@kamlesh chauhan Just FYI.. I can only get Tally ERP 9 , not with the GST included unfortunately. update me
ok witch one version all ready one youtube chanal upload but Medicines file not sent watch video Medicines file in description
@kamlesh chauhan Just FYI.. I can only get Tally ERP 9 version 9.6 , not with the GST included unfortunately. update me its only version 6.6.3 that includes it

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
141.8 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@kamlesh chauhan no outside links including youtube ... Usually you wont find tally with gst as even though if someone has it wont share Medicines instead sell it due to huge demand.. anyways goodluck

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Interesting application, tbvh. I am currently working in India for the last 4 weeks, and I must say the GST feature is highly sought after. One of the staff was talking about the cost which is exorbitantly high.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
yeah its like trying to find Quickbooks with the advanced inventory system so one can actually use a scanner, still cant find it to date, and thats just for quickbooks 2018... lol, some things are just very hard to find.
even though you got connections with 20 different sources... none whatsoever.. Think I should start learning to become a coder and see if I can hak the thing by 2030.. lol :D

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
People, please keep this request on track & not turn it into chit chat, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.