Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials TeamOS Guidance For Users With Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
But I'am seeding since I've downloaded. I did exact what the tutorials said. Anyway...

It does not happen overnight... you have 2 files seeding... be patient, ans in the meantime watch your seed bonus grow ;)

NicoBee33

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
59.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello sir, Hope I have more chance to get ratio. I understand now that I am not going to delete the downloaded file from torrent. Thank you for you sir. Have a nice day

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi it is not always possible to seed at once and if you do not everybody wants the stuff that you have downloaded i have Morphs 11 which is very good but so far only 464 kb seeded so far

and if your computer goes down you lose the lot you have to start again? even when my sys went down i am still trying to get back what i downloaded so i can make up for the seed time and now with the cost of electric
the seed time will be longer the time on the computer will be shorter.
But saying all that the TeamOS Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings is very good and right

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi it is not always possible to seed at once and if you do not everybody wants the stuff that you have downloaded i have Morphs 11 which is very good but so far only 464 kb seeded so far

and if your computer goes down you lose the lot you have to start again? even when my sys went down i am still trying to get back what i downloaded so i can make up for the seed time and now with the cost of electric
the seed time will be longer the time on the computer will be shorter.
But saying all that the TeamOS Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings is very good and right
Nobody expects you to seed all the time, or to seed the required 72 hours immediately or all in one go.
But if you don't seed for a significant amount of time then there is almost no chance of uploading anything, or of earning bonus points.
"Not uploading" is the usual state for most people's torrents most of the time. That's why we have seedbonus.
Most people are online for several hours a day. If your torrent client starts automatically when you log in, and you seed all your downloads, then the seedbonus soon mounts up.
Nobody expects you to run your PC just to seed on TeamOS.

If you are worrying about your hit and runs, then don't. If you've lost the files and can't seed then zap them with your seedbonus. You have plenty.

As for losing files, if your computer goes down then you recover all but the most recent from your backup.

KingA1

Banned
Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
sir i always seed torents but my torrent doesn't shows the upload speed and the ETA is unlimited what should i do?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
sir i always seed torents but my torrent doesn't shows the upload speed and the ETA is unlimited what should i do?
Read this guide

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi on the day i left my comments i was on the computer for 4 hours reedy to seed and not one wanted what i had ? and my torrent client starts automatically when i am on the computer
but hay saying that i am more than willing to help in any way i can we must all help to keep the small amount of freedom we have.
keep up the good work you all do .

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi on the day i left my comments i was on the computer for 4 hours reedy to seed and not one wanted what i had ? and my torrent client starts automatically when i am on the computer
but hay saying that i am more than willing to help in any way i can we must all help to keep the small amount of freedom we have.
keep up the good work you all do .
Read this guide

ydur21

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for advice.. god bless

Carolinus

Downloaded
201.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Same here. Thank you for the info :wait:

psychophat

Downloaded
117 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you sir for the reminder, will keep seeding after downloading.

icooo

Banned
Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
the system is very strict. i'm not of the few first who download the file, so when i download there are no one left for who i can seed. and the third solution don't suit me, i can't download freeleech files just to seed them. i can't overuse my ssd i'm in a poor country where an ssd cost a third of my salary.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
the system is very strict. i'm not of the few first who download the file, so when i download there are no one left for who i can seed. and the third solution don't suit me, i can't download freeleech files just to seed them. i can't overuse my ssd i'm in a poor country where an ssd cost a third of my salary.
For a private tracker, our rules are not at all strict.
The rules are the same for everyone. No exceptions.
If you can't or won't follow our rules then use a public tracker like Piratebay.

You are online as I write this but you are not seeding. This is a sharing site.
Start seeding now!

Read this

Last edited:

TheRaven

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
215.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, I am getting this message "If you fix your hit and runs it may take upto 24 hours for your download rights to be restored. So Please be patient. It's an automated process. Thankyou".
As you can see my ratio is 4.32

I stopped seeding all files few days ago because I was unable to seed, but I left my profile page open in the browser. I opened the page 2 days ago and I received the message above. I then thought it's probably some bug and closed it and ignored it.
Now I opened the page again and I'm receiving the same message.

P.S. I seeded almost every file I downloaded for more than 3 days. I'll start seeding them again as soon as I can.

Anyone got any clue how to fix this? I can't find my hit & runs to zap them

EDIT: I found my hit & runs but it appears that I don't have any. Idk why I'm getting this message then.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi, I am getting this message "If you fix your hit and runs it may take upto 24 hours for your download rights to be restored. So Please be patient. It's an automated process. Thankyou".
As you can see my ratio is 4.32

I stopped seeding all files few days ago because I was unable to seed, but I left my profile page open in the browser. I opened the page 2 days ago and I received the message above. I then thought it's probably some bug and closed it and ignored it.
Now I opened the page again and I'm receiving the same message.

P.S. I seeded almost every file I downloaded for more than 3 days. I'll start seeding them again as soon as I can.

Anyone got any clue how to fix this? I can't find my hit & runs to zap them

EDIT: I found my hit & runs but it appears that I don't have any. Idk why I'm getting this message then.
It says "If you fix your hit and runs it . . .".
If you haven't fixed any hit and runs recently then the message does not apply to you.

FronterBR

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
109.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very nice, thank you for information

Florist

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
147.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I am newbe here and I really hope I will not jeopardize my membership here with hit and runs.

Fuscus

Downloaded
63 GB
Uploaded
88.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Where do I find more freeleech torrents?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Where do I find more freeleech torrents?
On the "Torrents" page. There is a button for them.

tran6661

Downloaded
81.1 GB
Uploaded
35.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you. It would be helpful if you added a link to the list of freeleech torrents to the OP.