Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Three methods to bypass Windows 11 Requirements -=TeamOS=-

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
y need ur site not download torrent file m use downloading other free sits....very bad torrent free avalabe software ur site use bonus or download policy too bad only wastetime ...login or no downloading any file oops u use bonus....what is this...ur site only provide login ......
So according to you, everyone should use their own bandwidth so you can download freely, but you should not do the same for others... Nice!!

Let me make it simple for you. If you don't like it here, don't be here. See how simple it is? If you want to be here, learn how and why you need to seed like the rest of us.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
y need ur site not download torrent file m use downloading other free sits....very bad torrent free avalabe software ur site use bonus or download policy too bad only wastetime ...login or no downloading any file oops u use bonus....what is this...ur site only provide login ......
As Cyler said you can stay or leave. But if you want to stay you must behave as all of us.
Also i think you posted your opinion in a wrong place.

sgnik

Downloaded
75 GB
Uploaded
423.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
many thanks for your helpful advice.

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
great to know. i know my pc doesnt have tpm so this will def help me out :) thank you :h:

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Always a pleasure to learn from a knowledgeable and proficient person and you always present expertly. Appreciated.

explorer2612

Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
110.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Bravo !!!!!! it's like getting pc vaccine, well planned and prepared for the upcoming. Thank you very much for sharing.

Suhas Upadhya

Downloaded
41.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello, i just have a question related to windows 11. These 3 methods work for installing windows 11 without tpm and secure boot. However, will we get cumulative updates and feature updates? Because from what i have observed, any updates once again enforce checking of secure boot and tpm 2.0. So, can anyone clarify? Anyways, this forum is great for softwares. I truly appreciate the amount of work put by the forum admins.

Daddygrief

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
876.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Mirkec I :h: YOUUUU!!!
I've been trying to install this crap for the past 3 days using 3 different versions from here and a proper MS Insider dl iso, using RUFUS, Etcher and full CMD manual but no matter what the comp would not boot any of my USB devices... and yesterday i found this post and figured F it i'll try it... i didnt care about getting rid of TPM crap i just wanted my craptop to boot the install USB ;) it didnt work for me the first 2 times i tried it, but i was talking with my brother and he mentioned that the Beta only comes with English lang, so i grabbed a new Win 10 iso english this time and POFF it worked :)
so thanx again ;)

so remember... (If you're not using a English Windows 10 make sure to unmark that little box "Use settings on this computer" and then pick English (en-US) as language, because using the sources files from anything other then english version will halt/stop boot and give a error (3)...) :ds:

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sadly this method of replacing the appraiserres.dll file is not working anymore in the latest build of Windows 11... :(

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Sadly this method of replacing the appraiserres.dll file is not working anymore in the latest build of Windows 11... :(
You will not die don't use it.

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
50.6 GB
Uploaded
108.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice tip.

But I always use the 4th method which is the easiest for me. I use Rufus (v3.17) to create the usb installer. It has an option for bypassing TPM and Secureboot. I did try Rufus v3.19 but that bypass option is gone. Good thing I still have the v3.17 around.

Dark Monkey

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice tip.

But I always use the 4th method which is the easiest for me. I use Rufus (v3.17) to create the usb installer. It has an option for bypassing TPM and Secureboot. I did try Rufus v3.19 but that bypass option is gone. Good thing I still have the v3.17 around.
did you check latest version changes ?

QAQSss.png

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
why waste time, others will handle it :giggle:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
did you check latest version changes ?

QAQSss.png
Dark Monkey my friend don't think that everything is working for all..

Dark Monkey

Banned
Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
3.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I looked for those option too