Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Topaz Photo AI 1.1.8 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
Q8ejot.png

2e0do.png

Sharpen, remove noise, and increase the resolution of your photos with tomorrow's technology. Topaz Photo AI supercharges your image quality so you can focus on the creative part of photography.

Focus on your creativity rather than your tools.
AI is good at some things but bad at others. It can write sentences but can’t tell a story, and it can recommend songs but can’t compose music. But most importantly for us: AI is exceptionally good at improving image quality, but bad at knowing what to do with it.

We believe that stunning photography comes from artistic vision paired with world-class tools. AI will never replicate human creativity, so it’s still your job to provide the vision. But just like a sharper lens or better camera, Topaz Photo AI empowers you to create images that just aren’t possible with yesterday’s tools.

Your photos at their very sharpest.
You won’t always be able to retake a shot when your subject is blurry. Sometimes you won’t even know until you’re reviewing your photos on your computer.

In these cases, use Topaz Photo AI to make sure your photos are as sharp as possible. Instead of artificially boosting edge contrast like traditional sharpening, the Sharpen AI module naturally reverses the root causes of blurring (camera shake, motion blur, incorrect focus) to create more natural-looking results.

Without blurring, the sharpness remains: crisp, clear detail, free from edge halos or other artifacts.

Get sharp and clear images without noise.
It's a magical feeling to see noise evaporate while sharp detail remains.

After learning from millions of images, Topaz Photo AI's Remove Noise module can effectively understand the content of your image. It can accurately determine the difference between real image detail and noise with an astonishing level of accuracy.

Not all of your images will be noisy. For those who are, Topaz Photo AI will give you the best possible results that modern technology is capable of.

File size: 713 MB

2eYoK.png

Q8U6FJ.png

Q8UL8t.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

Q8vs6W.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    5bf68d4d68ee86c33e6fd2350e24de7d96b6332e
  • Loading…

Mikitok

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for share new release

The69er

Downloaded
117.5 GB
Uploaded
535.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Very impressed by the Topaz programs. Thank you sir. Appreciated :) Seeding right after download.

garblah

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
666.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
anyone else getting an error involing the network.dll file ?

Copied network.dll to the installation directory and then ran the .reg file as the instructions stated. Haven't run into any issues with the last several video ai or photo ai installs i've attempted.

The69er

Downloaded
117.5 GB
Uploaded
535.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Copied network.dll to the installation directory and then ran the .reg file as the instructions stated. Haven't run into any issues with the last several video ai or photo ai installs i've attempted.
I actually just got the program running. But, I had the exact same issue. Thankfully, I had saved an older version of the program 1.1.6 I believe, copied the Medicines from
that directory to the newly installed programs directory and it's working fine right now. But yes, I had network.dll error stating not meant for Windows or corrupt file,
something like that anyway. If requested, I can try to .rar the network.dll file and upload it if that's ok with the admins if necessary. Again, I used network.dll from 1.1.6
and the program is working fine for me. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years

Merge token registration file. Works fine here. Read and follow the directions

garblah

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
666.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So we both did it wrong?

What do you mean by 'merge token' registration file,. Is that other way of saying "Run token.reg", as it says in read.txt file? Because I did do that.

I appreciate your work to bring this upload to the site, by the way.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
So we both did it wrong?

What do you mean by 'merge token' registration file,. Is that other way of saying "Run token.reg", as it says in read.txt file? Because I did do that.

I appreciate your work to bring this upload to the site, by the way.
Right click and select merge. >>

garblah

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
666.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Right, and of course, since that's the default action, it's the same as double clicking on the .reg file or 'running' the file as it says to do in the read.txt.

Which is what I did and anyone who reads the read.txt will have done. But it seems like for at least two of us, it's not working and required a .dll file from a different release to get it working. Though, I guess it's conceivable we could be in the vast minority.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I just installed this over version 1.1.4, without uninstalling the old version, and got this error

I copied the dll from goswami99's v1.1.4 post and re-applied the registry mod. Then it worked.

Things might be different for a clean install or if you delete old versions first. I don't know.

EDIT

The dll in this post is the same size as the activation dlls in earlier posts but the contents are different.
Mr. Spacely did a clean install and the dll in this post worked for him.
I did not uninstall a previous version and the dll in this post did not work for me.

So anyone having problems should use the activation dll from an earlier version.

Last edited:

Skiing73

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can confirm dll issue. Uninstalled 1.1.7 + clean installed 1.1.8 and had the dll dialogue despite merging .reg and copying network.dll over.
I used the network.dll from 1.1.6 and it worked perfectly. You can just download the msi from Topaz themselves and use the .reg & network files from here if unsure of viruses etc

Mayks

Downloaded
198.6 GB
Uploaded
406.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm getting an error!
Topaz-Photo-Ai-Error.jpg

I ask the uploader to fix the torrent!!!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I'm getting an error!
I ask the uploader to fix the torrent!!!
Read the posts before yours !

xpress

Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
64.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you. Used network.dll from 1.1.6 vresion and its working fine.

cuccmucc

Downloaded
74.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm getting the same error! 0xc0....130 :( on windows 11 latest ver
overwitted the dll, runed .reg file... :(

Mitz Mitra

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
can confirm, having same error at Windows 11.. as others pointed out, using the DLL from 1.1.6 version works.. and I can use the app now.. thanks for this!

rbalaji2000

Downloaded
32.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
seems to be new. will try.