Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orson Carte

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
106.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Torrents no longer seem to be working for me. Is it something I've done? I'm a bit confused as to the whole ratio thing. I thought I was in credit.
Please advise.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)
Member for 7 years
@Orson Carte did you fix any hit and runs within the last 24 hours??? if so it could take 24 hours for it to be cleared up as your ratio it's good!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Torrents work fine it's just that the torrents you have selected, currently don't have anyone downloading them (leeching) and so you can't really upload when no one is downloading from you.
Seeding doesn't mean uploading, it means you are ready to upload IF and WHEN you are asked.

As you see on the red arrow column, no one is leeching
QcewqE.jpeg

If you want to learn more about torrents, please read this: How do torrents work?

Hope it helped.

Orson Carte

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
106.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the reply.
All the torrents you've just shown worked fine.
I downloaded them and then seeded them for quite a long period i.e. I didn't 'hit and run'. but
two torrents I tried to download yesterday : Driver Genius Platinum 23.0.0.137.7, and IObit Driver Booster Pro 11.1.0.26.7z didn't work and had a red arrow in uTorrent. I just wondered if that was because I was blocked somehow. Or if there was a problem my end.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I dont see any issues with your account, and the 2 torrents you mentioned were removed due to issues if I'm not mistaken.

For future reference, we need to pay attention to details and be as specific as we can to what we say. Dont just say "Torrents don't work". Look at the client for the error message or error code and tell us that too. That will show us where the actual problem is. In your case is that those 2 specific torrents were removed.

All I'm trying to say is, help us to help you better.

Last edited:

Orson Carte

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
106.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I don't see that I could have reported it any better. There doesn't seem to be anything on the torrent client that tells you anything more than the torrent is not working i.e. a red arrow.
Please tell me where to look if I'm wrong.
I appreciate you telling me that the torrents in question were removed. That explains why they are not working.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Where the error shows depends on the client but in most cases can be found on the information tabs like General, Trackers, peers shown at the bottom.

Some examples:
QcDP2n.jpeg

Tracker error: Wrong URL

Qcwy1U.jpeg

Files/folder removed as shown in the status.

When you have an error and you check the tabs, you will find a short error message or error code. Reporting that code to us, or even better screenshotting it, will help us save time, so we can help you more efficiently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.