Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Tracker Issue (Seeding not updating on website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello everyone.

Need to ask about trackers my torrent showing like this.

why the tracker is not working. It is showing updating for 5 hours.

there are more than 100 torrents which are affected by this problem due to which it's not counting towards seeding bonus also.

please help

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

amitverma1113

Check this numbers in Your client settings!

Those must be higher than the numbers of torrents which You have on seed!

BTW, You have enabled DHT

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Yes, as @fantom explained, you have to have the number higher for active downloads and uploads (especially). For private torrents DHT does not work. Although, even if you have DHT enabled over the client, it does not affect the individual file(s).

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Shut torrent client off and reboot router. Restart Client then.. Let us know

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

amitverma1113

Check this numbers in Your client settings!

Those must be higher than the numbers of torrents which You have on seed!

BTW, You have enabled DHT

These are my settings

(BTW, You have enabled DHT)

I'm new to this don't know what DHT is - I will search it now

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Shut torrent client off and reboot router. Restart Client then.. Let us know
I have exited the torrent and restarted it but it sill stuck at 3600 torrent seeding.

i haven't restarted the router in the last 3 days

i am doing it now and also restarting the system.

I will update it in some time.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

These are my settings

(BTW, You have enabled DHT)

I'm new to this don't know what DHT is - I will search it now

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
QkEaug.png

in my pic protocol encryption is disabled while in your pic it is forced.

I have changed my setting according to the suggestion @fantom has provided. and set it to 5000 torrents

also, I restarted my machine and router.

Still after some time the problem is as it was.

As @mobi0001 suggested about (For private torrents DHT does not work. Although, even if you have DHT enabled over the client, it does not affect the individual file(s).) in my screenshot DHT is enabled.

Any other suggestion you can give.

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

amitverma1113

Which internet speed You have?
I noticed few things in my "torrent life". On IP where I have 400/200Mbps speed, there is no problem to have 4500+ active torrents
On second IP I have 100/50 Mbps speed and after transfer 4000 I start to have many torrents stuck on "updating..." status, just like You have shown on first picture!
Third IP have 30/10 Mbps and struggling with stucked torrents start just a little above 3000! Forth IP is similar to third !

Try to make this in Your client >>
Chose "Tracker status" column and sort torrents by it, to see how many torrents stuck on "updating..." state! If You have it to many then that is a reason where You lose seed-bonus points or time on seed!

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

amitverma1113

Which internet speed You have?
I noticed few things in my "torrent life". On IP where I have 400/200Mbps speed, there is no problem to have 4500+ active torrents
On second IP I have 100/50 Mbps speed and after transfer 4000 I start to have many torrents stuck on "updating..." status, just like You have shown on first picture!
Third IP have 30/10 Mbps and struggling with stucked torrents start just a little above 3000! Forth IP is similar to third !

Try to make this in Your client >>
Chose "Tracker status" column and sort torrents by it, to see how many torrents stuck on "updating..." state! If You have it to many then that is a reason where You lose seed-bonus points or time on seed!

@fantom

I am operating TEAMOS site from 2 location my home (Having 100 MBPS Speed) and from my office (Having 20 MBPS).

All these screenshots are from my office system i.e. 20mbps connection
QkNhWs.png

From what I can get is speed is the limiting factor.
I will try and copy all the torrents from my office system to my home system and check whether speed is the issue to limit torrent updating on TEAMOS website
It will take some time

Check it out number of torrents which are inactive like this is appox 400

QkNfqK.png

Thanks for the assistance. if there is any other thing I can do let me know.

ffrt0

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
16.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am exactly facing same issue, as is shown + narrated by amitverma1113 and my ratio is falling.

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@fantom @Uncle Mac🤠 @mobi0001

What I did was, I made another folder and transferred approx. 400 such torrents which were seeding and working properly earlier (updating on team os website) to a new folder.

now there are still 3670 torrents remains in which half is working and other with above situation. now I exited the uTorrent and restarted it.

those 400 torrents that are now in new folder, those now shows Error: Files missing from folder.

Also, interestingly the remaining torrents which were not working earlier (updating tracker) now started working and teamos website is displaying them.

but the count of torrent for seed bonus remained the same. i.e., 3600 and above it 70 torrents are still behaving like earlier updating tracker. (i will move 70 torrents to another folder like I did with 400 torrents)

It seems like my internet speed is the main reason for this as @fantom suggested.

I will mark fantom answer as solution but first I have to shift all torrent data to my home @ 100mbps and want to check if torrent exceeds 3600 seeding bonus torrent number.

getting so much knowledge by you, guys. thanks

please let this thread open for a while I will check at my home then in 2-3 days' time, I give update that whether I succeeded in crossing 3600 seed bonus limit or not on my 100 MBPS speed.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

amitverma1113

Do not forget *.torrent leafs.... You shall need it to run it at home!!

I explain that >> here <<!

EDIT .... My mistake, wrong reading seed box and seed bonus :banghead:

One more thing! If You continue to struggle with "updating...." You can leave one set of torrents on one IP and second set at home! In that case, tracker shall make addition of that two IP and set correct number on seed!

Also, after that You can make that number higher if You put/add "duplicate torrents in small groups by lets say 10". Do that until again have problems with "Updateing..." isue!

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I am exactly facing same issue, as is shown + narrated by amitverma1113 and my ratio is falling.
Read this thread ... Maybe You find a reason or solution

ffrt0

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
16.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Will try suggestions given here and in some other thread. My Internet speed, max is 20mbps officially, which practically works out lower than what they promise.

dnmaster

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
307.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
sezpvc.png

I have the same problem, trying to seed freeleech to increase ratio... Tracker is not working with qbittorrent. I tried every solution in the thread.

edit: fixed after >1h of waiting

Last edited:

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The solution for above is this.

I said earlier to transfer files to my home system where I have 100MBPS speed internet but unable to do so because of the file size i.e., total torrents file size is approx. 300gbs.

so, I decided to install another torrent client qBitTorrent on my office PC where I am having 20mbps speed just for checking whether uTorrent is having some limitation or not.

after installation I added another 400 torrent files to qBitTorrent and given the path to where I earlier downloaded the uTorrent files and so it rechecked and started seeding.

when I visited TEAMOS website for checking, all my torrents are now seeding for seed bonus.

I thank @fantom for explaining the speed limit issue.

below are the screenshots for my both torrents and Teamos website.

QoAXlV.png

QoADhH.png

QoAwQo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.