Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Unblock Blocked Sites (like Mega, Tpb, Etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGI30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Sorry for disturb you again but want to ask any new method to access blocked sites.

Normally I access them with proxy, epic, hide IP.
Epic Privacy Browser, which is not working since last month.
Proxy can only open a blocked sites but can't generate download links.
Unrestrict.li is also not working, it is generating link but when click on start download then an error pops up and download stops at 0%.
Hiding Ip works but every time Hiding Ip is difficult and it also provides less Speed(D/l and U/l).
There is a browser named "Better Piratebrowser 0.7" which does all such works (Unblocking) but it takes time to start.

So want to ask if any solution is available.
Last month epic was working fine but this time it just can't open google. Just message pops up that "Webpage Not Found".
Tried to update/ reinstall but its not work.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hell paradise

i am using zenmate extension its working perfect for me so try it i all ready post it in tips and trick section

A

AndroidKing

Use zenmate I too use that to work on blocked sites it's perfectly awesome..

Banned
Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
94 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
i would not bother with Better Piratebrowser 0.7. i downloaded it to compare it to pitatbrowser .6 and was not amused to find it was set to except all cookies. piratebrowser is mainly meant for torrents at sites that don't require you to login, so no need to except ANY cookies. piratebrower .6 has cookies completely disabled straigh out of the gate. i have to wonder what else that piratebrowser .6 does to protect your privacy has been removed or at least disabled in Better Piratebrowser 0.7.

easyed

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Can you use Tails? Burn a DVD of Tails i386 (or x64 pending on processor in machine), run it in live DVD and have a go.

IGI30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I've installed Zenmate extension for chrome.
When I turn it ON then I can't browse anything (Webpage not found) and if I turn it on then my browser works as working.

easyed

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
You mean, turn it off, and browser works as usual? What version of Zenmate, and Chrome are you using?

I read somewhere of a glitch in Zenmate version 3.2, while using Chrome build / version 31; particularly in Win 7 (all editions).

IGI30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'm using latest version of zenmate and from and let me check for chrome. Currently not in PC.

easyed

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
One is certain you've tried uninstall, and reinstall. It seems like there's some kind of bug with it.

With zenmate running, and tuned to another location asides yours, try this web page: See what comes up. If it shows your real location, then there's something wrong with it: a) either a bug or b) a leak if it shows your real location.

Check your proxy type. HTTP-SOCKS. I'm guessing that may have to be changed.

Hope any of this helps.

IGI30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
One is certain you've tried uninstall, and reinstall. It seems like there's some kind of bug with it.

With zenmate running, and tuned to another location asides yours, try this web page: See what comes up. If it shows your real location, then there's something wrong with it: a) either a bug or b) a leak if it shows your real location.

Check your proxy type. HTTP-SOCKS. I'm guessing that may have to be changed.

Hope any of this helps.
Now working fine but a little bit slow.

easyed

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Is glad that it is working. If it's not performing to your satisfaction, take a look at this:

IGI30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Is glad that it is working. If it's not performing to your satisfaction, take a look at this:
Ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.