Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear Admins Of TeamOS
I am going away Holiday on Monday so anything i am seeding or down loading will be off line till i return home on the 15th of november
i am sending this request to be excused from hit and runs as my system will be offline if this is ok as i know the system auto check for seeding
if there is any problems with this please by all means contact me and ill do my best to resolve the problems
thank you

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No one is excused from hit and runs, except VIP.
Hit & Run will check only if your torrent is inactive for 7 days.
Your Torrent Download Access will be disabled if you have 3 Hit & Runs for 7 days.
🦉Happy Halloween from TeamOS 🦉

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
so how do i prevent this as i have said i would be away from monday and the system will be offline till the 14th
nothing is downloading on seeding

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Just re-seed your torrents at the time you return. Plus! you only get hit & runs on fresh downloads. Not ones you've had for a long time. I hope this makes sense.
Note: If yo do have H & R's when you return, simply seed those back for the time needed to remove them... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/teamos-guidance-for-users-with-ratio-or-hit-and-run-warnings.161544/

konohamaru

Downloaded
43.1 GB
Uploaded
510.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Don't download any torrent from today onwards. Hit and run doesn't get count after seeding 72 hours. Old torrents even if you don't seed won't be hit and run.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,440.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
As konohamaru says the Torrents that seeded for more than 3 days will not count in hit and run.
Don't download more Torrents and try to seed as more as you can your newer Torrents until Monday you will are leaving.

sonic19801

Downloaded
82.7 GB
Uploaded
973.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks you
As konohamaru says the Torrents that seeded for more than 3 days will not count in hit and run.
Don't download more Torrents and try to seed as more as you can your newer Torrents until Monday you will are leaving.
thank you very much for your help guys

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
You appear to be online as I write this but you are not seeding. That's not going to help your hit & run situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.