Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct USB Block 1.7.4 =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
SiUDH.png

STcME.png

USB Block is a data leak prevention software that lets you restrict the unauthorized USB Ports, External Drives, Flash Disks and much more. This data security software lets you limit all such untrusted devices that you do not trust and enables you to use the trusted devices by whitelisting them. In this way, you can protect your files, folders, photos, videos, documents and much more. In the same way, USB Block protects your files and folders from being burned directly to CDs/DVDs, etc. you can restrict such act with the help of USB Block and have a complete peace of mind.

This data leak prevention software also blocks unauthorized network computers, non-system drives and much more to keep malicious activity as far away as possible from your PC! If you use several computers in your office, installing USB Block on each computer can be your ticket to safe computing!
Utilize this USB blocking software in your office and make sure your important files are not being illegally copied by your employees. Whenever an external device is plugged into your PC, USB Block prompts for a password. If you enter the correct password, the software will give you full access to that drive, however, if you enter the incorrect password, you won't be given any access to view, copy and modify files from the drive. USB Block is an improved USB Blocking software that restricts all the drives, disk, and ports that are unauthorized.

Above all, USB Block lets you block devices even in safe mode, making it impossible for the third party to copy your personal files and documents from the boot menu. Similarly, you can also activate and use the Stealth Mode feature to stay invisible and prevent anyone from discovering your private files and folders. This software is updated with the latest features and is perfectly compatible with 23-bit and 64-bit versions.

STjgD.md.png

Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10

STVht.png

• Unzip the Archive
  • Open the 'Read Me' file for instruction to Install it.

STDIJ.png

Siu9v.jpg

Sigq3.jpg

SikbM.jpg

Si88E.jpg

STl6g.md.png

VirusTotal: 0 / 69
Link:

STwl8.png

File Type: Zip
File Size: 5mb
Link:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
Nice thread buddy

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
Nice thread buddy
Thanks Man..

The-mj

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
another site plz.. this site is not work perfectly

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
SilxQ.png

Then how did i downloaded from the provided host site ...use another browser ...link is fine

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years
apologies, but it's the only site allowed here that i'm on. Do try another browser as said by Gollapudi

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@MillerGrey man now you stop with the Double posting and quoting threads please ...
next time i will delete it ...

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
apologies, but it's the only site allowed here that i'm on. Do try another browser as said by Gollapudi
You are allowed to use as many Direct Link hosts as you can like zippyshare,mediafire,douploads,mega,googledrive,anonfilebayfile etc etc for more watch regular releasers so you get an idea.You can use any file hosting site until unless users face problem with that file sharing host.Hope you understand Good Luck