Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Using a VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzie

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi
My OS is Windows 10

I would like to start using a VPN I have been looking at Nordvpn and the reviews on it look very good.

I use IDM and Alldebrid I have found out that Alldebrid won't work with a VPN does anyone know if IDM will work with one also could do with finding a link generator that will work with a VPN.

Any help much appreciated thanks

Millennium-Problem

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
165.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Nordvpn sux ...

Try perfect privacy or nvpn as Provider .

ps. Pls google for webrtc fix and ipv6 fix/DNS fix

suzie

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for your input on Nordvpn

What is webrtc fix and ipv6 fix/DNS fix I did google it but I don't understand what it is

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Depending on which browser you have, some do have great free VPN's that you can use for free, Example: I use Chrome & Firefox --> the free VPN is SetupVPN. and it's great! Just saying :)

suzie

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks vdogeek that sounds really interesting.

I am using the Opera VPN but didn't know there was an extension for Firefox and Chrome will go and give it a try :)

azertyuiop

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
282.5 GB
Uploaded
25.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
post very informative. I've been using NordVPN for a year and I'm going to change in the next few days. thank you

Thank vdogeek for addon advice

Thanks for your input on Nordvpn

What is webrtc fix and ipv6 fix/DNS fix I did google it but I don't understand what it is

install this as addon in your browser and doa test, you will understand ^^

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (10)
Member for 5 years
Hi
My OS is Windows 10

I would like to start using a VPN I have been looking at Nordvpn and the reviews on it look very good.

I use IDM and Alldebrid I have found out that Alldebrid won't work with a VPN does anyone know if IDM will work with one also could do with finding a link generator that will work with a VPN.

Any help much appreciated thanks

I suggest you to install Hola VPN From chrome extension site it is good one which i have ever used

gerinho

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.1 GB
Uploaded
58.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Opera "VPN" is a proxy, not a real vpn, and it's known the Opera developers monitor all users traffic; there are good free VPN's, just search for it in the web...

Best regards

I suggest you to install Hola VPN From chrome extension site it is good one which i have ever used
I suggest you to search for Hola VPN in the web, very bad reviews... just trying to help ?

Best regards

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (10)
Member for 5 years
I suggest you to search for Hola VPN in the web, very bad reviews... just trying to help ?

Best regards
I use for my personal use it works well. It is just a suggestion to use not forcing others, buddy.

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 8 years