Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Utorrent 2.2.1 Get The Best Performance

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Why waste time researching something that will give me if anything maybe a 5% increase in speeds? i already max out my speeds with 3.5, i dont really understand why 2.2 would have ANY increase in usefulness.. even on my vpn i can get 80%+ speeds
You started a conversation about crash dumps and now you're talking about something completely different. Do you have a real problem? Do you need help?

lbchX

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please share your uttorrent theme
I was searching for the answer, but no results, can we find it somewhere/anywhere?

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for the best settings, nice work :rock:

2011matej

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
578.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Very good.
But to get maximum performance, you need first to open PORT in router and set the same PORT in qtorrent, not random.
After that you need to add firewall udp and tcp port in outbound connections to make it works.
For me this help me to increase seed time and speed up to 90%.

Downloaded
92 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very much I'll follow these settings

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
Even the tutorial to go with it. BLAM BLAM the master's settings. Who wouldn't try a tweak from the Big Gaint Head. Lol

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
hello mate you must have some kind off problem, because all works fine this end 2.2.1

dV1rv.jpg

this is what i get when i add torrent through a magnet link, i get a pop up choosing what i want
It's not instantaneous for me but it does appear every time.

nnjoi

Downloaded
3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you kindly good sir, i appreciate your time and energy in your educating us

mantisownsit

Downloaded
71.9 GB
Uploaded
47.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you so much! instructions were very clear and precise. Much appreciated!

swapnilmuscle

Downloaded
54.6 GB
Uploaded
15.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr.Spacely do you still use this in 2021, I just downloaded this to see if it would solve my seeding problems

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Mr.Spacely do you still use this in 2021, I just downloaded this to see if it would solve my seeding problems
Yes he does.
It is not your torrent client that is at fault. It is you.
You are not seeding all your downloads and you do not seed them for long enough.

swapnilmuscle

Downloaded
54.6 GB
Uploaded
15.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yes he does.
It is not your torrent client that is at fault. It is you.
You are not seeding all your downloads and you do not seed them for long enough.
Yes sir that was the problem before I have good unlimited mobile internet plan now and thats why I am trying to seed as fast I could to get my ratio and seed bonus in line.
Having some issues.
Check my thread maybe you could help ( )

KALLACHI

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.1 GB
Uploaded
208.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing - that's awesome [B]@Mr. Spacel[/B]y

comtech

Downloaded
398.9 GB
Uploaded
945.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
great settings that i applied yrs ago,still working great and extremely good download speeds,thx again

Downloaded
40.1 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
amazing Knowledge tutorials sir but how to transfer this all seeding sir. :)
PyFbXn.png

Can you help me i am beginner so .:)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
amazing Knowledge tutorials sir but how to transfer this all seeding sir. :)
PyFbXn.png

Can you help me i am beginner so .:)
I don't understand your question. Transfer what to where?

Downloaded
40.1 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't understand your question. Transfer what to where?
Sir if i uninstall the torrent software all the seeding that i am doing is gone right sir.
and after that how to seed all that software back to normal?:)
Sorry for the problem sir.

sommarmyr

Downloaded
474.7 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey... you ARE seeding! Everything is looking just fine... as long as the status is "seeding" and you got a green light!
When seeding but you dont see any action in Utorrent that is ok! It only means that right now noone is downloading from you....
just leave it and let the software take care of the rest. If you have a very fast internet connection the seeding is ok but if not max 6-10 files.
Ok.... if you uninstall utorrent .torrent files again and it will start seeding... but do not delete the iso files.. ;)
/ (my speed is 1000/1000 so I can do some heavy seeding... :) ) Cheers

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Sir if i uninstall the torrent software all the seeding that i am doing is gone right sir.
and after that how to seed all that software back to normal?:)
Sorry for the problem sir.
You still have not explained clearly what you are trying to do so I'm guessing at what you need.
Assuming that you are trying to install a new OS or to seed from a different machine, then this page might help

The script on this page will save all the .torrent files from TeamOS to a single folder. It works for uTorrent and qBittorrent and perhaps for some other clients.
You can then save in any way you like, perhaps on a USB device, and copy them back into a new torrent client installation.
The script does not save your downloaded app or OS files. You will have to do that yourself.

I'm not sure what you mean by "all the seeding that i am doing is gone".
If you install your torrent client on a new OS or machine, and then replace all the torrent and downloaded files, then nothing will be lost.
Your ratio on TeamOS will not change and any future seeding will be credited to your account normally.

Last edited:
Downloaded
40.1 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You still have not explained clearly what you are trying to do so I'm guessing at what you need.
Assuming that you are trying to install a new OS or to seed from a different machine, then this page might help

The script on this page will save all the .torrent files from TeamOS to a single folder. It works for uTorrent and qBittorrent and perhaps for some other clients.
You can then save in any way you like, perhaps on a USB device, and copy them back into a new torrent client installation.
The script does not save your downloaded app or OS files. You will have to do that yourself.

I'm not sure what you mean by "all the seeding that i am doing is gone".
If you install your torrent client on a new OS or machine, and then replace all the torrent and downloaded files, then nothing will be lost.
Your ratio on TeamOS will not change and any future seeding will be credited to your account normally.
Thank You Sir it helped me :) :inlove: .