Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked W10 X32 Fails to Start Installing Using USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonfire

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello.

I am very thankful if someone is willing to help please.

I have pretty much lots of experience in installing many Windows over the years but I need help on this one because I do not know what to do.

I tried to instal this on my second laptop an old HP 530 x32Bit system but can not go past the windows logo when booting from usb drive to install. The problem is at instalation boot as it stops on windows logo and does not go any further.

What I did and check many times:

*Check that old HP 530 x32Bit can run Windows 10 (it meets minimum requirements) (originally came with Vista and upgraded to W8.1) (others on the internet have W10 on this model)
*Verified my BIOS setup that it is booting from USB first (other software such as Hiren's Boot CD boots fine from USB) (not USB stick or USB port or USB drivers problem)
*Burned the ISO various times with Rufus (using always MBR partition but also tried to burn as GPT which obviously did not work)
*Tried to use other Rufus versions (the latest and other known ones from the official site)
*Tried other software besides Rufus and the same result

I am only guessing here but would this modification on the description (Converted: Install.wim<Install.esd) stated in the thread mentioned and linked above have any reason as to why I cannot boot this ISO from USB on this older laptop?

Perhaps the uploader @Ronaldo99 would kindly share some information and orientation.

Thank you!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Since you have tagged @Ronaldo99 ok.. Next time post issue on his thread please

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
282 (317)
Member for 9 years
The Setup using "windows 10 boot.wim", maybe not work in some really old laptops/pcs.
Try to install any lite edition of Windows 10 not AIO.

bonfire

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The Setup using "windows 10 boot.wim", maybe not work in some really old laptops/pcs.
Try to install any lite edition of Windows 10 not AIO.
Thank you very much @Ronaldo99 for taking time of your busy schedule to reply. I though something was strange as I always do installs the same way and very carefully but rarely on really old laptops/systems. By the way thank you for your upload nevertheless as I will use it on newer systems.

I'm happy with the reply so if @TheMacGyver would be so kind as to close/end the thread Sir.

Thank you both!

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
431.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count