Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Which Forums Is Best for my Mobile repair Web Blog

forxn

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello Dears,

I am running a business shop for Mobile Repair where daily my self even need lots of tools and therefore i have buy a domain where i want to put all important Repair tools

So My MY main requirements is I an manage category wise , membership free paid etc, and with full seo that is main for me
so similar to this forum i want a paid form script,

So you guys if you can tell me about name of this forum company provider will well and good , i will buy it from the company, Money is not the issue but my motive could be full fill,
so if you know best & good forum script free or paid just suggest me

since i can't invest more on advertising so suggest me a forum script where for each single post could generate a single post page with seo, like title, discription, keywords tagging etc
so that each page can be in rank on google with help of these title, meta , keywords, etc

thanks

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Google should give you a good place to start

Enter your query in google
Code:
Mobile repair Web Blog forums

you can find more resources for what you need in those GSM-related forums

good luck~

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
For Mobile related, please refer to XDA. They are setup for pretty much ANY mobile device repair, roms, unlocks, customizing etc...

We are pretty much a computer orientated site based on the use of home computers. Mobile, although we DO have some apps, is a little beyond our scope of expertise. I use XDA for ALL things mobile related.

rkvrkv

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
btw if you know to repair imei of redmi 7a please help me. now both of my imeis are zero. If i write qcn it reboots to recovery and shows nv data corrupt.