Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Which Linux Distribution And Respective Software Will Be Best For Video Editing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billu

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can somebody help me figure out which be best for media creation and editing purposes and which software to use accordingly ?

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
:) This is moved from "Linux/Unix/Mac/Others" to here.
Please watch this in the future

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Can somebody help me figure out which be best for media creation and editing purposes and which software to use accordingly ?

Read this post: and then this post:

These 2 posts might anwser all your questions and i'm sure you would get knowledge from these posts to pick something more handy. Good luck!

Note: Video editing is a art and it's not true anyone can mess with it unless you have knowledge about using software and knowledge about doing. Kindly read each software's review at their official site and then read features there, Back then chose anything that seems easy and helpful to you to start your working. Most important thing, just make sure what you want to do at software, then go for software that might handle editing you're wondering to make touch. remember google is your best friend so use it for further solutions. Good luck!

Thread has been Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.