Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

cherno87

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have edit your post because not outside links aloud..................
I advice you to start playing with untouched version at the beginning and then start adding by yourself "stuffs" and espisially when windows stores is already installed in an untouched version
You can use DISM++ to remove the above softwares you said, its much easier and quicker than using sysprep
I am not fun of sysprep method it takes longer to make your changes in an iso
Have a look at the customization section there are a couple of programs which do the job and much easier
Oh sorry, didn't know about outside links... it was just to show you the script I ran, maybe looking at the codes you could know if was possible to use on audit mode or not.
Yeah, I saw some other softwares and tutorials using WinToolkit 1.7.05 and msmgtoolkit, but I'll give this a shot. Using those software I need portable versions.

Windows updates and MS store app update works fine. I'm planning on update system and apps and install all my software (office, adobe reader, etc, etc), disable some services (like WU, fax, etc) without remove anything, just add those things. Then make the ISO, and if everything works I'll try to remove the bloatware from that ISO using WinToolkit. Do you think it's a good idea? I not modifier as you see lol, just trying to make some time on my OS installs :D

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Oh sorry, didn't know about outside links... it was just to show you the script I ran, maybe looking at the codes you could know if was possible to use on audit mode or not.
Yeah, I saw some other softwares and tutorials using WinToolkit 1.7.05 and msmgtoolkit, but I'll give this a shot. Using those software I need portable versions.

Windows updates and MS store app update works fine. I'm planning on update system and apps and install all my software (office, adobe reader, etc, etc), disable some services (like WU, fax, etc) without remove anything, just add those things. Then make the ISO, and if everything works I'll try to remove the bloatware from that ISO using WinToolkit. Do you think it's a good idea? I not modifier as you see lol, just trying to make some time on my OS installs :D
you can use it (WinToolkit), its easy to use it, no need to know much

theseer

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Awesome post @00Proteus00!
Any one having app has been reset errors under notification? It was present in windows 10 2004 and 2009, didn't try the new 21H1 version.
If any one has a fix for this error that would neat, please share

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Awesome post @00Proteus00!
Any one having app has been reset errors under notification? It was present in windows 10 2004 and 2009, didn't try the new 21H1 version.
If any one has a fix for this error that would neat, please share
Which app?
You are going to have to provide more details if you expect to get any useful help.
Right now all that can be said is that you may, or may not, have a problem that needs to be addressed.

theseer

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Which app?
You are going to have to provide more details if you expect to get any useful help.
Right now all that can be said is that you may, or may not, have a problem that needs to be addressed.
Hey @Charlie_Grimes, my apologies for not being clear and the late response (ISP problems!:mad:). I assumed it was a wide spread issue as I've seen a number of inquires on the issue when I looked for a solution.
More importantly I should have stated the error correctly, it shows "The app default was reset" it shows for a a number of extensions.
Extensions like .pdf, html and any other default apps that was changed in sysprep.
E.g. if I changed the default browser to Chrome in sysprep, it pops up errors for extensions that Edge handles.

I hope this suffices, I tried to upload a picture of the error(s) using insert image, however if it isn't enough info to explain the problem, I'll get few screen shots and used the approved media sites. Please let me know

pieterroos

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow! Looks like everything I ever needed is here!!!
Nice work. Thanks. Just what I needed.

cherno87

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It will be any issue if I activate windows using KMS net 2016 while I'm on audit mode? To be able to customize some windows features (like system icons on desktop, wallpaper, etc) and then create the ISO?
I was thinking that I could activate, and the uninstall KMS net 2016, but I don't know where is installed and if there a way to uninstall it completely before making the ISO.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
It will be any issue if I activate windows using KMS net 2016 while I'm on audit mode? To be able to customize some windows features (like system icons on desktop, wallpaper, etc) and then create the ISO?
I was thinking that I could activate, and the uninstall KMS net 2016, but I don't know where is installed and if there a way to uninstall it completely before making the ISO.
just use a digital license

cherno87

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
173.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
just use a digital license
Thanks! I had not thought of it.
One more question, I made my win ISO with my customisations and stuff. Then I converted the WIM file to ESD to get a smaller ISO, but everytime I open Winreducer it convert my ESD to WIM again. I follow the tutorial, but it keeps converting the ESD to WIM, even if I don't touch anything and just go to finish.

So, once I have my smaller ESD file, how can I make that a bootable ISO? Basically I have a 10GB ISO, I extracted it and I wanna convert the wim to ESD and make an smaller ISO with that ESD.

PS: I just noticed that I don't need any soft to convert win to ESD, I can just use the following command it's that correct?
Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:install.esd /Compress:max /CheckIntegrity

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Thanks! I had not thought of it.
One more question, I made my win ISO with my customisations and stuff. Then I converted the WIM file to ESD to get a smaller ISO, but everytime I open Winreducer it convert my ESD to WIM again. I follow the tutorial, but it keeps converting the ESD to WIM, even if I don't touch anything and just go to finish.

So, once I have my smaller ESD file, how can I make that a bootable ISO? Basically I have a 10GB ISO, I extracted it and I wanna convert the wim to ESD and make an smaller ISO with that ESD.

PS: I just noticed that I don't need any soft to convert win to ESD, I can just use the following command it's that correct?
i don't use scripts, so you can use power iso for converting your wim to esd or esd to wim and make bootable usb's

Zyan94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Was always curious on how to build an OS, thanks for spending the time to do a tutorial, appreciate it very much ! Great Thanks. :clap:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Hey, i have error with DISM command, He say "error 5" access denied and i can't build..
Thank's for help (its my first test)
Please provide an image with the error and what you have written in the DISM command. We can't guess you know ...........

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hey, i have error with DISM command, He say "error 5" access denied and i can't build..
Thank's for help (its my first test)
"access denied" implies that you may not have read or write access to a file or folder.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
"access denied" implies that you may not have read or write access to a file or folder.
Or you might have written the wrong letter of the hard drive you want to mount for an example

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Fast590 use lookimg or lightshot for your pictures please ...
it is in the rules :)

Last edited:

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.4 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
( ) why showing this error...??

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.4 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
Hey, its more easy with this screen maybe ?

bro i think you have used wrong drive letter as @Jerry_Xristos said, ( thats why acess denied error as acc. to your line you are putting install.wim inside that windows iso not drive )
==> IMAGEFILE drive to the WIMS drive letter and the CAPTUREDIR drive to the WINDOWS drive letter

( In your case it should be ) .......imagefile:K:\install.wim......../capturedir:E:\......

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@snitin068
Are .wim and .iso of the same build number?

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
( ) why showing this error...??
when every one have this error then please tell US so that we can close this thread till the uploader have repaire the error :)

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
259.4 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
@snitin068
Are .wim and .iso of the same build number?
yup same . . . .

Update - problem is fixed now i had used DISM instead of winreducer for creating ISO, but still dunno why getting error in winreducer

Last edited: