Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Neon Gamer Edition (19043.1237) CompactLite

SpringSide

Downloaded
11.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Really nice but why is the torrent staying at 0% download for half an hour now?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Really nice but why is the torrent staying at 0% download for half an hour now?
Intermittent server problems today. Be patient.

Alex1986

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
3.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
im having a wierd problem. i absolutly love this build and i've been using it for like 2 months or so..but i often get the "out of memmory" error or my steam games just close, screen flickers, web browser freezes etc..and i have 16gb of ram which should be plenty.no idea what i can do at this point, i tried to increase my virtual page thing too

pevGuevarra27

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this awesome build @FBConan

MGHFVGAP

Downloaded
69.1 GB
Uploaded
232.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wow thank you so much for this upload sir =)

togietogs

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
630.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
love this build best so far. but seems cant play valorant.

betaseeker

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Simply gotta love this one. Every single one of my steam games ran without a hitch and performance is superb.
10/10 will recommend again

leirax0809

Banned
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Keep it Up !
Nice Job :)

pevGuevarra27

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
many thanks for sharing this nice build. good job ?

InkyKeen

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
402.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This OS is so nice. I love it. My old HP computer loves it too. Thank you FBConan.

trevorz06

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
wow i think ill try this one. thanks man

tambayer

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
14 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
awesome build great job.. thank you

AllisterHendo

Downloaded
57.7 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm not sure if it's something I have done or an issue with this build but various applications, like Discord, Firefox, etc are not launching and I get an application error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000003e)".

Tabloid

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm not sure if it's something I have done or an issue with this build but various applications, like Discord, Firefox, etc are not launching and I get an application error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000003e)".

I have been using it since more 6 months ago daily and got no problems so far.

AllisterHendo

Downloaded
57.7 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have been using it since more 6 months ago daily and got no problems so far.
Must be something I did then.... I have it dual boot with Linux, I think it could of happened when windows went into hibernation and I switched to Linux without shutting down properly, maybe I will just reinstall it again.

Tabloid

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Must be something I did then.... I have it dual boot with Linux, I think it could of happened when windows went into hibernation and I switched to Linux without shutting down properly, maybe I will just reinstall it again.
I correct myself.

I got a new ssd and could not use both since I lack a power supply cable. So I installed yesterday neon edition in the new ssd. Everything went fine besides a locallooebhello error when starting the user account , which was harmless.

However when trying to install korean fonts I would not figure out how to do it. Turns out I forgot that when a wifi networks is set on public the usage data is also restricted and some programs will not download at all.
So I put the wifi setting on private and downloaded the language pack and handyping etc after enabling the windos update service. It's then when I got a problem. The operative system would not allow me to move any window anymore. It's like all the operative system is stucked so it became unusable. I tried reinstalling and doing the same and it happened again. Seems that enabling windows update service can get the system completely bugged. I don't know how to fix that problem but when restarting and powering off the operative system it statted that it was busy with taskhost service trying to synchronize language settings.

So if you touched the windows update service and language settings it may have to do with that.

Last edited:

Tabloid

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What a really my need build. thank for making this really good build. i really like it, i just install this os yesterday and i want to ask about Microsoft IME, Can that fuction be activated again in here ? @FBConan @Hiddenbars, Because i need to Write Hangeul,

There is a chrome extension called Korean Ime with romanization tool. If you are able to install a korean font inside windows ( I did but do not even remember how) so you can see korean fonts ok (because sometimes the korean fonts look as squares for example in naver while in other websites the font is not needed) you will be able to use korean in chrome without installing anything additional.

Also, found out a way to use korean fonts inside this neon edition. With this program you can add korean font and type in korean directly inside the operative system without the need to install a language pack. :D

Last edited:

art1990

Downloaded
110.5 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much sir :)