Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Anime 23

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
ProteusCircle.gif

bnAom.png

Q804Uo.png

Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Anime 23
bnAom.png

Every now and then I get a "tickle" and will build something other than LTSC.
I tested this one out with 22H2 and it seemed to work perfectly with all the customizations
so decided to run with it. It turned out great!!

This one starts with a fully featured LIVE Windows PE boot environment
utilizing AOMEI utilities as well as a Windows Install. Use as a
live Windows, or as a repair disk, or just to Install Windows.

Special thanks to @Alessia_Amelia for the anime images. You always give good quality images :)
bnAom.png

About

Windows
Language: English

Size: 6.5gb

System requirements

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
Disk Space: 20gb for default install, MORE for post install programs.
Graphics adapter: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later graphics device.
bnAom.png

Added

Programs.jpg

bnAom.png

Install Notes

NOTE: Built using Windows 10 PRO 22H2 x64
This is a FULL install of Windows with NOTHING removed or disabled. Support Available
but please utilize GOOGLE or Team OS search first. Thanks for YOUR support :)

NOTE: Activated and Medicines included on desktop just in case.

NOTE: Updated through January 17, 2023

NOTE: All Rainmeter & Xwidget widgets are movable. I didnt lock them to
screen location. To lock them, right click and lock them to prevent moving.
You can also adjust the size of the widgets to fit screen better.

NOTE: OS cleaned, optimized, and defragged for better performance and space saving.

NOTE: It takes about 10 seconds for the desktop to completely load after install.
Be Patient and give it time. You next bootups are normal speed.

How to add Languages to Windows 10

Images

Screenshot_17220c6a4495f6d0a.jpg

Screenshot_2970436e1b790741f.jpg

Screenshot_3780c747763ef7607.jpg

Screenshot_40bf0707d3a42de93.jpg

Screenshot_53afe651559e53909.jpg

Screenshot_6f058585ecba876a8.jpg

Screenshot_7a50a08ee324c7330.jpg

Screenshot_8328fdbb546787474.jpg

Screenshot_9110d9e1461b91a0e.jpg

Screenshot_10e79025fa75f12684.jpg

Screenshot_11164cd82cf1fc3c46.jpg

Screenshot_124da400286f8d25e8.jpg

Screenshot_134cefb6e18762a43f.jpg

Screenshot_1462c0a3c3a4b2bddf.jpg

Screenshot_1566cbfc5b96c35f02.jpg

Screenshot_16a5821f607139367e.jpg

Screenshot_1705540615998241f7.jpg

Screenshot_188d0765fc777f08dc.jpg
bnAom.png

Virus Scan

VirusScan1f743b49c8205da9.jpg

bnAom.png

Burn ISO to "Wherever" then boot from same "Wherever" :)
bnAom.png

bbUdh.gif

bbhCM.gif

Click on torrent (
below) then remember to SEED when downloaded! :)
bnAom.png

bb8vz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    6118adc62abb9bf35e4b0c4c684976edcbb9c0a3
  • Loading…

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice to see you back in action here :) and we thank you @Proteus for this remarkable and beautiful build. We'll take great pleasure in its use and appreciate the inclusion of this share. Wonderful work and effort from you as always. :h:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Nice to see you back in action here :) and we thank you @Proteus for this remarkable and beautiful build. We'll take great pleasure in its use and appreciate the inclusion of this share. Wonderful work and effort from you as always. :h:

Yeah, took the WHOLE holiday season off and spent it doing some thing OTHER than computers :) It was GREAT!

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Fantastic smooth ,, very Professional , Beautifull and Quality Release ,, as Always !! .:clap:
Thanks @Proteus !! .:cool:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
@Mr. Spacely Thanks for the cover man! Looks awesome as usual :)

FlupsMedia

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks i will try out

lucider30

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
9.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Im ready to give it a try !!

dbmz_

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
148.4 GB
Uploaded
24.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great job mate! Pushing seed. :)

woolfy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the awesome upload!!

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great job sir !! I love the Anime theme. Could you please tell me the name of the "info bar" skin you are using in RainMeter ? or is that a Widget ? (the purple one at the bottom)

Cheers !!

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: It's amazing to be downloading something new from you, @Proteus,
but I'm very happy that you took time for yourself and do whatever you
want to relax.

This windows is Anime themed but it's not just for the kids,
especially the way you blended the pics, that the amazing duo
Alessia and Amelia shared.
This is actually quite beautiful, very much so.
Thank you so much for making and sharing this. I know
it will work flawlessly, as always. :h:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Great job sir !! I love the Anime theme. Could you please tell me the name of the "info bar" skin you are using in RainMeter ? or is that a Widget ? (the purple one at the bottom)

Cheers !!

With start10, you can use ANY image as a (1) Menu background (2) Start Button (3) Taskbar background.

The image I used was one of the images in the PICTURES folder. You set it to stretch the image and it makes it stretch across the whole taskbar. Same with the menu, I have it set to stretch to show the WHOLE image in the menu. I can give an in depth description of how to do it, but if you right click on the start menu (if using start10/11) then hit configure, it give options on each config page for various things.

EDIT: Just re-read the question and realized I answered incorrectly. The purple widget at the bottom is an Xwidget widget. LOVE Xwidget :)

jason161070

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
200.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so very much

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
EDIT: Just re-read the question and realized I answered incorrectly. The purple widget at the bottom is an Xwidget widget. LOVE Xwidget :)

Hehe ... it's all good mate. Thank you for the reply !!

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for your builds. It has given a new life to my old laptop.

xPxx.1992x

Downloaded
159.5 GB
Uploaded
268.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice! Thank you very much.

smelly

Downloaded
643.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
It does not work for none of those screen shots comes up, can't set up an online account just goes through the motions then start into windows. so I ave none of the themes or know where to find them. Doing everthing in the screen shots can you explain please. I am using Oracle VM Machine.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
It does not work for none of those screen shots comes up, can't set up an online account just goes through the motions then start into windows. so I ave none of the themes or know where to find them. Doing everthing in the screen shots can you explain please. I am using Oracle VM Machine.

Try it again. The mouse cursor is the 1st that shows up when it gets to the part where you choose region and keyboard. Upon first complete bootup, the start menu and taskbar will be as it is in the photos too. One thing Ive experienced is that on SOME hardware, instead of the (pictured) desktop image, the machine will default to a COLOR shceme instead of the image. This is remedied by going into desktop settings and choosing IMAGE instead of COLOR. The login and logoff screens are achieved by simply picking one from the 30+ included pics, as well as the USER image. The lock screen images are signed protected files that take more time to unlock (lengthy photoshop process of adding layers to images), so it will ALWAYS (with MY builds) be the default, even though I show pics with a different image. EVERYTHING is included for YOU (the user) to change as you see fit.

I build using Virtualbox and once completed I do 2 installs to test the ISO. I do the 1st inside Virtualbox to make sure it will install in it. The 2nd is done on an older Core2 Duo Extreme laptop. So in essence, 1 to test virtual installs, and 1 to test real hardware installs.

MOST of my builds have MY configuration (when image was built and sysprepped). Windows in infinitely wiley though, and sometimes it wont hold a setting. The exception to THIS rule is when I do a MPB (my personal build). Those are done a little differently, BUT, what you see is what you get. Only difference with my MPB builds is they have a preset user and password (or lack of password to autologin), BUT, everything is exactly as pictured. My early MPB's were a little less than desired, but I have since mastered the technique and the past 20 or so have been perfect in their execution.

As far as the online accounts go, sorry, cant help there since I dont and WONT create a MS account to test it out. MS takes enough of my personal data to last me a lifetime. If you want one, then the burden is on you :)

Last thing. I build ALL my stuff with NOTHING removed so that you have everything that comes with the OS in its entireity. I figure if YOU want something removed, then you can do it yourself. Technically I do remove 2 things, but they can be added back.
(1) 3D folder removed via a script. (file manager)
(2) Show Quick Access removed. (file manager)

If this OS Build fails for you, then I'd suggest a different machine, or change some settings in the BIOS, and then re-try installation. I also dont use VMWare, so couldnt say what it will do in there.

said123

Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Your works are always impressive, and I admire them and enjoy dealing with them. I do not find any mistakes or malfunctions. Thank you for all your efforts for us. My respect to you.

smelly

Downloaded
643.3 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Try it again. The mouse cursor is the 1st that shows up when it gets to the part where you choose region and keyboard. Upon first complete bootup, the start menu and taskbar will be as it is in the photos too. One thing Ive experienced is that on SOME hardware, instead of the (pictured) desktop image, the machine will default to a COLOR shceme instead of the image. This is remedied by going into desktop settings and choosing IMAGE instead of COLOR. The login and logoff screens are achieved by simply picking one from the 30+ included pics, as well as the USER image. The lock screen images are signed protected files that take more time to unlock (lengthy photoshop process of adding layers to images), so it will ALWAYS (with MY builds) be the default, even though I show pics with a different image. EVERYTHING is included for YOU (the user) to change as you see fit.

I build using Virtualbox and once completed I do 2 installs to test the ISO. I do the 1st inside Virtualbox to make sure it will install in it. The 2nd is done on an older Core2 Duo Extreme laptop. So in essence, 1 to test virtual installs, and 1 to test real hardware installs.

MOST of my builds have MY configuration (when image was built and sysprepped). Windows in infinitely wiley though, and sometimes it wont hold a setting. The exception to THIS rule is when I do a MPB (my personal build). Those are done a little differently, BUT, what you see is what you get. Only difference with my MPB builds is they have a preset user and password (or lack of password to autologin), BUT, everything is exactly as pictured. My early MPB's were a little less than desired, but I have since mastered the technique and the past 20 or so have been perfect in their execution.

As far as the online accounts go, sorry, cant help there since I dont and WONT create a MS account to test it out. MS takes enough of my personal data to last me a lifetime. If you want one, then the burden is on you :)

Last thing. I build ALL my stuff with NOTHING removed so that you have everything that comes with the OS in its entireity. I figure if YOU want something removed, then you can do it yourself. Technically I do remove 2 things, but they can be added back.
(1) 3D folder removed via a script. (file manager)
(2) Show Quick Access removed. (file manager)

If this OS Build fails for you, then I'd suggest a different machine, or change some settings in the BIOS, and then re-try installation. I also dont use VMWare, so couldnt say what it will do in there.
Where can I find the anime pictures from please.