Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 Pro WiFi Ethernet Adapter self disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_bug

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi all,
I am facing frequent disconnection from my WiFi and also when i use [USB TETHERING] in my Windows 10 Pro system. It just disconnect randomly after 20-30 min of normal usage.
What thing is causing it to behave abnormally. Can you please guess and tell.
thnks :h:

sejur2002

Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
127.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi
My first guess wifi drivers then win10 power plan. Try linux live distro and see if it happens the same.

Black_bug

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi
My first guess wifi drivers then win10 power plan. Try linux live distro and see if it happens the same.
No way mate. I cannot replace the whole OS. There must be any other solution to this. And i have set the power plan for NETWORK ADAPTER to MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.
Don't know where is the issue. :sweating:

Downloaded
22 GB
Uploaded
166.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Using Windows 10 1903 and updated recently?
Google it and you'll see that MS screwed something with WiFi in update.
As I have found, only solution for the time being is to manually disable WiFi adapter in device manager and then enable it. It should work till next restart or shut down, then you should repeat the procedure.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@Black_bug , This is your second thread in less than 90 minutes. Please consider using Google before you post your issue here. You will find also answers with Google. You are welcome here with TeamOS community but it does not mean that every peep you will post it here. I hope you get it.

Attilla D.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
If it is any consolation, my Win 10 does basically the same thing lately, and though I haven't looked for a solution yet, I figured I'd commiserate just so you wouldn't think it was JUST you. Besides, Google could have told you the real reason was an MS update. I only turn my machine off 1 or 2 times a week at most, so manual adjustments have been working thus far for me. What I really need to do is find a fix for my optical drives(haven't found a solution yet that works) and eventually re-activate my Win 10 Pro, Good luck with your wi-fi thing.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
On other occasions I have fixed these issues of Windows 10 updates, when WIFI does not work correctly.
What is advised is:

Uninstall the drivers of the network card or the WIFI adapter that Windows has updated.
2. Install the drivers from the hardware manufacturer's site.
3. Prevent Windows from updating drivers when updates are made.

If anyone has doubts about how to perform any of these steps, please ask me.

Saifuddin200792

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.1 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (3)
Member for 7 years
I'm also facing this issue, i tried uninstalling drivers reinstalling and googled it but nothing worked. Whenever internet disconnects i reconnect it for temporary solution until microsoft fixes this bug. I never got this problem in RS4 and RS5 version of windows.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I'm also facing this issue, i tried uninstalling drivers reinstalling and googled it but nothing worked. Whenever internet disconnects i reconnect it for temporary solution until microsoft fixes this bug. I never got this problem in RS4 and RS5 version of windows.
Did you try to uninstall the device, reinstall it, install the latest drivers of your hardware and prevent Microsoft from updating its drivers? Tell us how you did it, friend ...

This thread takes more than 10 days and the author did not respond more.
I guess you must have already solved your problem.
It would be time to close it and label it as completed, right?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11715 (11715)
Member for 8 years
Thread completed. Over two weeks since last comment and no reply from author when he was here this morning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.