Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 Pro X64 Super Office Edition 2017 Login Loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamer54

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
286.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Greetings,

Today i returned from vacation and noticed something weirded. Whenever i attempt to log into my PC running "Windows 10 Pro x64 Super Office Edition 2017 build 1607.14393.729", windows seems to accept my password but reverts right back to the login page and not logging me into Windows. I spoke to a friend that was house sitting for us and said that he didnt do anything besides running Windows update as it prompted him to.

By chance has anyone experienced this before? I did some research and it seems like the Windows update that was recently release and my dumb friend installed was a pretty big update.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Greetings,

Today i returned from vacation and noticed something weirded. Whenever i attempt to log into my PC running "Windows 10 Pro x64 Super Office Edition 2017 build 1607.14393.729", windows seems to accept my password but reverts right back to the login page and not logging me into Windows. I spoke to a friend that was house sitting for us and said that he didnt do anything besides running Windows update as it prompted him to.

By chance has anyone experienced this before? I did some research and it seems like the Windows update that was recently release and my dumb friend installed was a pretty big update.
That is a great Customized OS and hmmm yes windows did have a huge update a while back like 8gb.. and i had to reinstall My OS too but it wasnt this one... Thing is I think you got win 10 and office updates all together..
@The Rain Im sure will have a comment so stand by..

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
the login loop issue is hearing 1st time after the 6mnth yet no one complain , btw u getting this issue after installation or after update the windows

Jamer54

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
286.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
the login loop issue is hearing 1st time after the 6mnth yet no one complain , btw u getting this issue after installation or after update the windows

Hello Rain, this issue started right after windows was updated. I checked the update history and besides your normal Microsoft Office Security updates, the following other updates were applied:
  • 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4025342)
  • 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022725)
  • 2017-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022405)
  • Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 x64 Edition - July 2017 (KB890830)
In total there were 51 updates that were applied (47 for Office & 4 that are listed above). Once everything was done its said that Windows rebooted and and from there they were unable to get past the login page.

Oddly enough when i booted the PC in safe mode w/ networking and attempted to login i was greeted with the "We've Got Some Updates to Apply. This Might take several minutes... etc". When it was done i got to my desktop but was unable to pull up the start menu using any key shortcut (Win Key etc). I rebooted the PC loading windows normally and this time after entering my password it looked like it was going to work but all I got was a black screen (I waited walked away thinking it needed time but 3-4 hours later it was still black). I rebooted the PC a few other times although ended up with the same results.

Since I needed to get my PC up and running for work the following day I preformed a windows reset (keeping my files) which seemed to have work although lost all the cool add-on features you added to the build.

I hope this help! Let me know if I can provide you anything else if needed.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
  • 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4025342)
  • 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022725)
  • 2017-06 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022405)
bro , it is looking like you have upgraded windows or trying to upgrade cause this windows updates which u are showing me they related to 1703 mean RS2 and mine windows is 1607 mean RS1 that is why windows got this loop issue n if you are trying to install those updates offline mean after manual download then they made this issue , it never support RS1 they only for RS2 , now u totally destryed this windows n now without format i think this issue will not be solve

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
bro , it is looking like you have upgraded windows or trying to upgrade cause this windows updates which u are showing me they related to 1703 mean RS2 and mine windows is 1607 mean RS1 that is why windows got this loop issue n if you are trying to install those updates offline mean after manual download then they made this issue , it never support RS1 they only for RS2 , now u totally destryed this windows n now without format i think this issue will not be solve
Mate you got Eagle Eyes and now I realize what happen to me also with that Huge update from MS.. Of coarse I have long ago formatted.. Thanks

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Mate you got Eagle Eyes and now I realize what happen to me also with that Huge update from MS.. Of coarse I have long ago formatted.. Thanks
buddy i m working on windows last 3yrs if i not pick the issue then my experience is useless

Jamer54

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
286.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Thanks for the info. According to my friend a message came up saying that the PC needs to restart to apply the updates as it seems that they were downloaded in the background.

I got my PC up and running by preforming a Windows Reset (keeping my files) and so far I haven't noticed any issues.

Thanks again! Moving forward ill double check that windows updates are completely disabled to prevent this from happing again.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the info. According to my friend a message came up saying that the PC needs to restart to apply the updates as it seems that they were downloaded in the background.

I got my PC up and running by preforming a Windows Reset (keeping my files) and so far I haven't noticed any issues.

Thanks again! Moving forward ill double check that windows updates are completely disabled to prevent this from happing again.
i m happy to see your problem gone solved

Jamer54

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
30.5 GB
Uploaded
286.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello again!

Just wanting to inform you that over the weekend I reinstalled "Windows 10 Pro X64 Super Office Edition 2017" again on my PC. After about 2 hours from completing the windows install I got a pop up stating that there's updates that are needing to be applied and asked me to reboot my system, which of course i didn't. Instead i took a look a the "Update Status" & "Update History" sections via the Windows Update page and sure enough windows downloaded and began installing the same updates for version 1703. Please note that all settings were the same as per the build and were not altered in anyway.

To resolve this the solution I used:
1.) Cleared Windows Update Cache using GWX Control Panel (I'm sure there's an easier way to clear this cache, but found that GWX was quick and easy)
2.) Download "wushowhide.diagcab" from Microsoft' support page titled "How to temporarily prevent a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10".
3.) Ran the .diagcab (took about 5-10 mins to complete the scan) and selected "Hide Updates". From there i checked the boxes of every update pertaining to version 1703 and hit next. Once done i ran the .diagcab all over again to confirm that those updates were not shown (hidden).

Once done I rebooted my PC and was able to complete all other windows/office updates for version 1607. Today is day 3 and I haven't had experienced any problems thus far.

The purpose of this reply is to provide everyone with an update regarding the issue I experienced on Jul 30th where windows pushed an update for Win10 version 1703 to my PC causing me a great deal of frustration. I can not confirm if the solution I used will work for anyone else facing an issue like mine, nor if this is an appropriate approach towards a long term resolution.

Thanks!

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Hello again!

Just wanting to inform you that over the weekend I reinstalled "Windows 10 Pro X64 Super Office Edition 2017" again on my PC. After about 2 hours from completing the windows install I got a pop up stating that there's updates that are needing to be applied and asked me to reboot my system, which of course i didn't. Instead i took a look a the "Update Status" & "Update History" sections via the Windows Update page and sure enough windows downloaded and began installing the same updates for version 1703. Please note that all settings were the same as per the build and were not altered in anyway.

To resolve this the solution I used:
1.) Cleared Windows Update Cache using GWX Control Panel (I'm sure there's an easier way to clear this cache, but found that GWX was quick and easy)
2.) Download "wushowhide.diagcab" from Microsoft' support page titled "How to temporarily prevent a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10".
3.) Ran the .diagcab (took about 5-10 mins to complete the scan) and selected "Hide Updates". From there i checked the boxes of every update pertaining to version 1703 and hit next. Once done i ran the .diagcab all over again to confirm that those updates were not shown (hidden).

Once done I rebooted my PC and was able to complete all other windows/office updates for version 1607. Today is day 3 and I haven't had experienced any problems thus far.

The purpose of this reply is to provide everyone with an update regarding the issue I experienced on Jul 30th where windows pushed an update for Win10 version 1703 to my PC causing me a great deal of frustration. I can not confirm if the solution I used will work for anyone else facing an issue like mine, nor if this is an appropriate approach towards a long term resolution.

Thanks!
wow u have done a wonderful discovery buddy n spend too much time with it

Status
Not open for further replies.