Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 22H2 Pro (22622.607) ✯ Bypassed + Untouched by FBConan

nazminaqiu

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you sir. Marvelous work.

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A Major Refresh and Update
of my
22621.1 Untouched Release

This one was 'supposed' to be easy to put together...
But instead, took 5 attempts, and 10 hours of work trying several different approaches, to get the end result available here! But, that's what we 'clinically insane' Windows modifiers do.. spend countless hours on these custom builds, so you don't have to!

AND! A little FYI for y'all - What's the difference between the Windows 11 22H2 Builds, 22621, and 22622?
And the answer is... NOTHING! - Well, so to speak. The only difference is, 22622 has certain new features enabled by default, where 22621 Builds have them turned off by default.

So the convenient new 'File Explorer Tabs' and other new features that MS added over the past couple months to Windows 11 22H2, are enabled by default, instead of disabled.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the fruits of my labor! I'm really loving Windows 11 22H2 so far, and hope you enjoy it too!

Update - I need to re-upload torrent file, so please be patient! Will update this thread ASAP!
* New torrent file added! Let the seeding commence! *

- Q & A -

This build was released by MS to the stable 'Release Preview' Channel, much like the 22621.382 build that MS decided to use for it's first 'stable' public release. 22621.382 was also released to the 'stable' release preview channel, long before moving to the public channel. So yes, this build is not based on a potentially 'unstable' beta or dev channel build, but a stable 'release preview' channel build, which are typically also released to the public channel, sometimes at the same time, or at a later date.

- So to sum it up, yes, this build is based on a stable release, not beta or dev.

- UPDATE -

I successfully updated this build to 22622.608 by using Microsoft's latest publicly released standalone update package!

Showing you that this build has no issues being updated to the latest cumulative update!

QglqIR.png

A New Public Update for this build is now available!
The 22621.675 Update for Windows 11 version 22H2 was made publicly available on Oct 18, 2022.

If you would like to download the latest Publicly released Standalone Update Package to update this build to 22622.675, please click the download button below, and then open the downloaded file to update your Build!

thank you sir this version have a windows defender?

quinsgraffix

Banned
Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks fb conan your the best light os creator thankyou

mohamed khedr

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks bro for your efforts

Ranjy

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
When I try to write this ISO/Image to a USB drive by using the included Rufus tool, it says the ISO/Image file is not supported.
Any Solution, Please?

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work for me either. It constantly throws out some error x000000000005.