Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Classic Edition

kwanteq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
95.1 GB
Uploaded
332.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you FBConan!! :party:

Finally found this OS after downloading and installing (dual booting) 3 other of your OSs, while finding them all most appealing, this one exactly what I was looking for!
No frills, no fuss OS, small foot print, no blocking for one's wickets to prevent updating!!
I'm now dual booting with my workhorse win 10, soon I get this New win 11 sorted with all the apps I use, I will finally be on win 11. Was slow to move to win 11 but now I'm in.

Will leave the other builds in Utorrent to seed as long as possible . . . . .

Thank you once again!

:cool:Oh! BTW wanted to mention, perhaps you can spice the builds up a little and include in future builds a custom theme like , , or and so on from Niivu at (he is from Canada) [just follow the links] Check out his work, rather inspiring, he is a master at what he does, just like you!!:clap:

:party:Thank you once again!!:party:

akhmedtohamey

Banned
Downloaded
55.2 GB
Uploaded
17.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You very much for the upload

ryzenbabor

Banned
Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
great stuff thanks a lot...keep it up:):)

mjrem

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
10.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Why after a while of use asks me to change the password, i didn't put any password
What is the password?

Ll1pBza.png

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Why after a while of use asks me to change the password, i didn't put any password
What is the password?

Ll1pBza.png
if I ever encounter something like that, and I'm sure there's no password, I just leave the old password blank.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
112.1 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What is the password?

Ll1pBza.png
I encountered this too. Just leave the password blank.

Neal Ander

Downloaded
237.7 GB
Uploaded
701.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
HEY GUYS WAASSSSSUP!
I wanted to show you my results after installing this build in a low spec PC,
So you can have an idea of how light it might run on similar hardware!

I used Rufus to write the ISO to USB (UEFI Boot)
And I installed it on my Acer Swift 1 Laptop
Specs: Intel N5000 CPU - 4 GB RAM - 1080p Display

After Clean Install, 1st Boot, No Drivers Installed
QxLV8v.png

After All Drivers Installed, Activated, Connected to Network / Internet
QxLwDE.png

I noticed several requests for a more stripped down build than my Pro Gamer Builds, This is about as light as I care to go!
Yes, I could go lighter, but No, I won't, as I expect a certain level of functionality from my OS! - Enjoy!

OOOOH! Also, for all the questions 'How come my RAM usage is higher than What's in your screenshots?' Well, Here is your answer!:

Because my screenshots are from the OS being installed in a 2GB RAM Virtual Machine. RAM use in VM will ALWAYS be lower than physical PC installation! But since every PC has different specs, it's easier to compare how light an OS runs in VM, where the test bed is similar. Which is why most of the OS Builder's here, including myself, Prefer to post RAM use results in VM installation. The numbers you get will vary wildly in PC Installation, depending on your PC Specs.

But, that's why this post was created! To show you results in a real, physical PC installation, before, and after drivers have been installed! - CHEERS!

Oh.. and Also, you'll notice square corners before GPU Drivers are installed, and Rounded After.
For those asking? 'Can I get rounded corners back in your builds'? They will be rounded after you install your GPU Drivers.

**Also, for those who are asking about 'Virtual Memory Enabler.exe' App, and why it is detected as malicious by some AV Vendors, I assure you it's clean, the only reason it pops up on some Vendors hit list, is because it has a command to restart your PC after enabling Virtual Memory (paging file) which is a required step to complete the Virtual Memory Setup on your PC.
If you don't want to use it, you can easily enable Virtual Memory without using it. I added it to my builds that don't have Virtual Memory enabled, to make it easier for users to enable it. I was simply trying to be kind, and make things easier for users, no ill intent here. - FBConan.
Real great also I love the background music!!

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I installed correctly but display resolution is NOT showing my resolution which is 1920x1080. It is only showing 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 and 1920x1440. It has chosen by default - 1024x768 now.
What should I do ?

indianprince

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many thanks for this great share.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I installed correctly but display resolution is NOT showing my resolution which is 1920x1080. It is only showing 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 and 1920x1440. It has chosen by default - 1024x768 now.
What should I do ?
Download and install the display drivers for your graphics card. Get them from the manufacturer's site.

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Download and install the display drivers for your graphics card. Get them from the manufacturer's site.
I did this already and while installing, it prompted me the newer version of display driver is already installed, however I installed the downloaded graphics driver. But still NO change....

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I did this already and while installing, it prompted me the newer version of display driver is already installed, however I installed the downloaded graphics driver. But still NO change....
what is your gpu? go to the manufacturer website and download the latest driver. don't use Windows Update to update your driver, otherwise, most often than not, it will say "The newest version is already installed." or you can try Driver Easy or other third-party apps to update your driver.

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
what is your gpu? go to the manufacturer website and download the latest driver. don't use Windows Update to update your driver, otherwise, most often than not, it will say "The newest version is already installed." or you can try Driver Easy or other third-party apps to update your driver.
I use Gigabyte G31M - ES2L motherboard. I couldn't find suitable drivers for my display. I downloaded nearly all available at gigabyte website and tried to no avail :(
I might try Driver Easy ...

anormal08

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you very much for the operating system this will give new life to my old machine

9jultv

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Awesome, thank you, i'll try it 😃👍🏼

mohracall

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
56.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi,
I tried writing this in your profile but I couldn't for some reason, so here I am. I have been using this OS for a few days and it's working just fine, but I was wondering if you have changed the timer for flagging a program as "Not Responding" because when I am playing a game, it keeps going on "Not Responding" and then returning to normal every second which freezes the game, so is there a possible way to change it to default parameters or fix it in general?
Thanks!

yuvrajgulecha

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I'm getting installation error in half of the installation

WINGATE

Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
403.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank You very much for the upload

bifaevents09

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
HEY GUYS WAASSSSSUP!
I wanted to show you my results after installing this build in a low spec PC,
So you can have an idea of how light it might run on similar hardware!

I used Rufus to write the ISO to USB (UEFI Boot)
And I installed it on my Acer Swift 1 Laptop
Specs: Intel N5000 CPU - 4 GB RAM - 1080p Display

After Clean Install, 1st Boot, No Drivers Installed
QxLV8v.png

After All Drivers Installed, Activated, Connected to Network / Internet
QxLwDE.png

I noticed several requests for a more stripped down build than my Pro Gamer Builds, This is about as light as I care to go!
Yes, I could go lighter, but No, I won't, as I expect a certain level of functionality from my OS! - Enjoy!

OOOOH! Also, for all the questions 'How come my RAM usage is higher than What's in your screenshots?' Well, Here is your answer!:

Because my screenshots are from the OS being installed in a 2GB RAM Virtual Machine. RAM use in VM will ALWAYS be lower than physical PC installation! But since every PC has different specs, it's easier to compare how light an OS runs in VM, where the test bed is similar. Which is why most of the OS Builder's here, including myself, Prefer to post RAM use results in VM installation. The numbers you get will vary wildly in PC Installation, depending on your PC Specs.

But, that's why this post was created! To show you results in a real, physical PC installation, before, and after drivers have been installed! - CHEERS!

Oh.. and Also, you'll notice square corners before GPU Drivers are installed, and Rounded After.
For those asking? 'Can I get rounded corners back in your builds'? They will be rounded after you install your GPU Drivers.

**Also, for those who are asking about 'Virtual Memory Enabler.exe' App, and why it is detected as malicious by some AV Vendors, I assure you it's clean, the only reason it pops up on some Vendors hit list, is because it has a command to restart your PC after enabling Virtual Memory (paging file) which is a required step to complete the Virtual Memory Setup on your PC.
If you don't want to use it, you can easily enable Virtual Memory without using it. I added it to my builds that don't have Virtual Memory enabled, to make it easier for users to enable it. I was simply trying to be kind, and make things easier for users, no ill intent here. - FBConan.
Hi
I am new user i need your help i want to edit windows 7 same like you can you help me...

nikologix

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
26.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The best lite version of win 11 ever! can't wait for the next release with lessor windows components.