Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Classic Edition

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
OMG This is such a great build! definitely suits my needs and my scrap yard pc LOL.
btw does this have snip and sketch? also I'm now confused on which to pick, your Summer Rain or this.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
OMG This is such a great build! definitely suits my needs and my scrap yard pc LOL.
btw does this have snip and sketch? also I'm now confused on which to pick, your Summer Rain or this.
try both. btw all UWP Apps (Including Defender and MS Store) is removed.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try both. btw all UWP Apps (Including Defender and MS Store) is removed.
I decided I'll stick to this classic one cuz I kinda don't like the custome themese that much etc. As much as I want to try them both, by ratio would prevent me and I'm still earning for points rofl

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Last question, I'm sorry if I disturbed you from something. Which one should I install? The + lzx compress one or the 1st option? I don't understand what this lzx mean when I searched in google lol

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Last question, I'm sorry if I disturbed you from something. Which one should I install? The + lzx compress one or the 1st option? I don't understand what this lzx mean when I searched in google lol
it's just a compression to save disk space, read it here:
Code:
https://winaero.com/ntfs-lzx-compress-algorithm-windows-10/

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
50.6 GB
Uploaded
108.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
As much as all UWP and MS Store were removed, this build actually supports UWP apps, in fact 1 UWP app is pre-installed.

If you want the snipping tool you could try this if it will work for you:

-Click Start, type Powershell and run as administrator
-Copy and paste each of the two commands below and hit Enter

Once you entered these two commands restart your computer and try to open the Snip and Sketh app.

Code:
get-appxpackage Microsoft.ScreenSketch | remove-appxpackage

Code:
Get-AppXPackage Microsoft.ScreenSketch -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Last edited:

du4ryt

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much. another option to use. cheers

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hi,
I tried writing this in your profile but I couldn't for some reason, so here I am. I have been using this OS for a few days and it's working just fine, but I was wondering if you have changed the timer for flagging a program as "Not Responding" because when I am playing a game, it keeps going on "Not Responding" and then returning to normal every second which freezes the game, so is there a possible way to change it to default parameters or fix it in general?
Thanks!
Please @FBConan as soon as you can answer this question, the user has made a thread in the H&Request Center that I am proceeding to close right now, since the questions must be asked here.
Thanks dude.

anas645

Downloaded
274.7 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I've always been a fan of the classic Windows. This is super cool

amitverma1113

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
227.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan can you remake this build with updated version.

QoK2F8.png

ameriko

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
still the best to date

tompravi

Downloaded
458 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much @FBConan for the share !!

nikologix

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
26.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Waiting for v2 of this release :)

DrWindo

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
346.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You've done it again, amazing work as per usual! Thank you for this!

Windows.XP

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
This is a really interesting build which gave me an idea and you might like it. So, this guy, Addy Visuals, make concepts for windows. He recently made a concept about Windows 11 in XP theme. I can link you to an article with all the details which is prohibited here. But here I am showing some of the ss:
QxrtqH.png
QxrCbV.png
QxrlUo.png

Maybe you can give it a try to materialize it on this branch of ultra lite builds. Just a suggestion

Mod Edit: Changed the image links of external website to lookimg, as per the guidelines.
@Rakinthegreat please use "lookimg.com" going forward for any image sharing (including GIFs). External links are not allowed, mate.
That is a sick theme 😍. I wish it was included in this Built. Love Windows XP

Last edited:

sbnasipit

Downloaded
37.5 GB
Uploaded
45.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
sir, can i ask how to enable Bluetooth or install? many thanks

megabbyte

Downloaded
102.4 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
tks for this @FBConan .. wich software you use for testing ISO's?

graveruber

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
476.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
HEY GUYS WAASSSSSUP!
I wanted to show you my results after installing this build in a low spec PC,
So you can have an idea of how light it might run on similar hardware!

I used Rufus to write the ISO to USB (UEFI Boot)
And I installed it on my Acer Swift 1 Laptop
Specs: Intel N5000 CPU - 4 GB RAM - 1080p Display

After Clean Install, 1st Boot, No Drivers Installed
QxLV8v.png

After All Drivers Installed, Activated, Connected to Network / Internet
QxLwDE.png

I noticed several requests for a more stripped down build than my Pro Gamer Builds, This is about as light as I care to go!
Yes, I could go lighter, but No, I won't, as I expect a certain level of functionality from my OS! - Enjoy!

OOOOH! Also, for all the questions 'How come my RAM usage is higher than What's in your screenshots?' Well, Here is your answer!:

Because my screenshots are from the OS being installed in a 2GB RAM Virtual Machine. RAM use in VM will ALWAYS be lower than physical PC installation! But since every PC has different specs, it's easier to compare how light an OS runs in VM, where the test bed is similar. Which is why most of the OS Builder's here, including myself, Prefer to post RAM use results in VM installation. The numbers you get will vary wildly in PC Installation, depending on your PC Specs.

But, that's why this post was created! To show you results in a real, physical PC installation, before, and after drivers have been installed! - CHEERS!

Oh.. and Also, you'll notice square corners before GPU Drivers are installed, and Rounded After.
For those asking? 'Can I get rounded corners back in your builds'? They will be rounded after you install your GPU Drivers.

**Also, for those who are asking about 'Virtual Memory Enabler.exe' App, and why it is detected as malicious by some AV Vendors, I assure you it's clean, the only reason it pops up on some Vendors hit list, is because it has a command to restart your PC after enabling Virtual Memory (paging file) which is a required step to complete the Virtual Memory Setup on your PC.
If you don't want to use it, you can easily enable Virtual Memory without using it. I added it to my builds that don't have Virtual Memory enabled, to make it easier for users to enable it. I was simply trying to be kind, and make things easier for users, no ill intent here. - FBConan.
nice and good os good help

ameriko

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan can you remake this build with updated version.

QoK2F8.png

it would be very good

Hasan Çetin

Downloaded
181.8 GB
Uploaded
88.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years