Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 11 Professional 23H2 22631.3235 EN-US X64 Bypassed & Pre-activated -=TeamOS=-

dbmz_

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
148.4 GB
Uploaded
24.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great job pal! pushing on seed!

anobias

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
21.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much.I hope it will works like it should.

JoeNort

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
86.8 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I love this version, WTG

karl radford

Downloaded
102.2 GB
Uploaded
101.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for the build will try it out

Madball

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
246.9 GB
Uploaded
926.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanx a lot DarkWolf.Fantastic torrent.

ovidiu.baliban

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.8 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You, very much !

teeyong

Downloaded
71.4 GB
Uploaded
119.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for sharing, very nice job.

miloboyNew05

Downloaded
952.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Trying this one. my last download is February posted here and not moving. saying about waiting for peers or something.

miloboyNew05

Downloaded
952.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Trying to dowload it but i dont know what happened. its saying finding peers

sumbersm

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
13.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
guys,,sorry if my question a bit weird,,1-2 years ago i installed windows from teamos too,,and just yesterday when i play SOTF ..bit 2 hors and then my app crashed, then i remember what somebody said to me long ago that " if you used custom windows, you better re-installing windows every half or a year",,so are this is the time i reinstall my windows guys?, already download, seeding, making rufus.. the only thing i not yet do is backup my data

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
guys,,sorry if my question a bit weird,,1-2 years ago i installed windows from teamos too,,and just yesterday when i play SOTF ..bit 2 hors and then my app crashed, then i remember what somebody said to me long ago that " if you used custom windows, you better re-installing windows every half or a year",,so are this is the time i reinstall my windows guys?, already download, seeding, making rufus.. the only thing i not yet do is backup my data

I'd say it's entirely up to you if you want to re-install Windows, but if you are using a custom Windows and you are having serious problems with it, it may be time to do so.
Whomever told you that years ago were probably going on if it's a custom OS, it probably also has Windows Update modified to update a long ways off or disabled. It's mainly because the large updates interfere with the custom work done to it, usually bringing it back to stock. I don't give recommendations on how often to re-install Windows, as everyone has their own opinion on it.

But typically, if you are having problems that can't be resolved without serious modifications to fix it, then I suggest backing up all important data and re-installing the OS.