Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 11 Professional 23H2 22631.3447 EN-US X64 Bypassed & Pre-activated -=TeamOS=-

Dark Wolf

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for the reply, I have already searched Google before I posed a problem and I installed Windows from the official site and it worked with me perfectly, but this version did not agree with my hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz 16.0 GB Ram...my ratio is low because I do not use torrent program a lot except when needed, I download itšŸ˜“

I sorry to hear that. It's rare these days but it can happen. What will work on one person's config might not work on another. Just a simple fact. In your case, it didn't work so well.
Case in point, the PC I'm using right now is a Dell with a i7-6600U with 16GB ram, so not far off from your specs, running this version of Windows from this iso. I had no issues installing / running it.

Also - If you want to be able to download any torrent here, then I'd suggest that you start seeding the torrents you download. Otherwise you will remain limited to freeleech torrents and direct links.

Last edited:

ppet123

Downloaded
979.2 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Cheers Darkwolf for aother great build. :);)

xpman1

Downloaded
267.1 GB
Uploaded
154.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for this i will seed