Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.1245) 'Divinity'

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
But I think, Defender is off ...is it possible to install ??

rogcompant

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
i install this version ( ) and this version one of best version ty for your work bro keep moving its right road:h:

NeoRick

Downloaded
8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks @FBConan for this work.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you bro. but as i said i downloaded already. but it just blue loading screen forever.
If app installed try frist solution that replace your app store

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan , great work as always!
Is it possible for you to check why I cannot install Canon printer drivers? This happens with every lite build of yours, this one included.
Here's a download link if you can check:
direct link:
driver page:
[Windows 64bit] MF743Cdw/MF741Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear) 179.0MB
Thanks!
No outside links allowed here

Last edited by a moderator:

ForestCall

Downloaded
123.5 GB
Uploaded
6.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great build! Maybe the best build. However, the drivers are all messed up. Even after trying many different ways, I still can't seem to find the missing drivers. The other thing I am noticing is there seems to be something weird going on with games freezing for 1 second at a time.

My request is when you add the next Ultralight you include 2 things-

• Drivers like in all your past build.
  • Include the option to update the system.

Lastly, when (estimated date?) do you think you will release then next version of Ultralight?

dayalja

Downloaded
19.9 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am extremely grateful for the creation of such an innovative and awe-inspiring operating system. The level of excitement it brings to me every time I have the opportunity to use one of this releases is simply unparalleled. The thought and dedication that must have gone into the design and development of these systems is truly admirable. this gonna make my life easier and more efficient. I cannot thank you enough for bringing this wonderful creation into existence and I look forward to exploring this and your future releases. Cheers!

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
886.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This resurgence build doesnt show up in search

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great build! Maybe the best build. However, the drivers are all messed up. Even after trying many different ways, I still can't seem to find the missing drivers. The other thing I am noticing is there seems to be something weird going on with games freezing for 1 second at a time.

My request is when you add the next Ultralight you include 2 things-

• Drivers like in all your past build.
  • Include the option to update the system.

Lastly, when (estimated date?) do you think you will release then next version of Ultralight?

I did not know he was taking requests :banghead: I for one have had NO problems at all with drivers on this build. Just run Driver Booster if needed. As it is, this build is close to perfect. Thanks again @FBConan !

jason161070

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
200.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this kind sir

The Fugitive

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
680.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You have to go to Startmenu> Tools> And click "Windows Update Service On".

Windows Store doesn't work without Windows Update.
Thank you for the tip. I didn't know that.

ForestCall

Downloaded
123.5 GB
Uploaded
6.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I did not know he was taking requests :banghead: I for one have had NO problems at all with drivers on this build. Just run Driver Booster if needed. As it is, this build is close to perfect. Thanks again @FBConan !
The main issue has been resolved. It appears the issue was Discord affecting RTX 3060TI GPU's which chews up 200hrz giving a sluggish feeling.

I created a script that auto-installs all of my apps, including stuff like nvcleaninstaller, etc.
Over the past 1+ year I have re-installed 9 times using different versions of FBConan's amazing ISO's. I wipe the C-Drive and keep everything on other drives.
Nothing changed in my hardware. I am having a few missing drivers that I still have not been able to locate. I installed Driver Booster.

Now as far as making a request. I'm going to give you the same advice given to me by some really successful people. Ask with appropriate intentions and you might just get what you ask for.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
112.1 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This resurgence build doesnt show up in search
We can go to @FBConan new web site to download. Search for windowsxlite.

Shpitz

Downloaded
484.6 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Turn on Print Spooler in Services.msc
Bingo, it was off, thanks!

Name21

Downloaded
300.5 GB
Uploaded
900.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
No themes this time? Not even black themes, to color qbittorent as well. It's just a normal build, only it's bloated. It moves fast, but still, a little customization doesn't hurt!

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
No themes this time? Not even black themes, to color qbittorent as well. <stuff snipped>

As far as I know, there are only 4 themes ( out in the wild ) for qBittorrent, but they are very cool. Do a quick search and I am sure you will find them. Good Luck :rock:

zidane47

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
498.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
...Then... Take responsibility for your own decisions!!:giggle:
I will definitely try it. The inclusion of SMB1 makes me very happy as well.
thank you "FBConan" :h:

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The main issue has been resolved. It appears the issue was Discord affecting RTX 3060TI GPU's which chews up 200hrz giving a sluggish feeling.

I created a script that auto-installs all of my apps, including stuff like nvcleaninstaller, etc.
Over the past 1+ year I have re-installed 9 times using different versions of FBConan's amazing ISO's. I wipe the C-Drive and keep everything on other drives.
Nothing changed in my hardware. I am having a few missing drivers that I still have not been able to locate. I installed Driver Booster.

Now as far as making a request. I'm going to give you the same advice given to me by some really successful people. Ask with appropriate intentions and you might just get what you ask for.
is Driver Booster software available with Teamos ???

aravihari

Downloaded
169.8 GB
Uploaded
228.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks cannot wait to install it

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
is Driver Booster software available with Teamos ???
Read the the most important page on the site
Site Introduction & Rules.

Pay particular attention to this section:
Requesting Apps or Help