Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.1245) 'Divinity'

Name21

Downloaded
300.5 GB
Uploaded
900.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
there are only 4 themes
2 Theme, not 4 as you say!

Downloaded
29.1 GB
Uploaded
148.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for a great ultralight build and thank you for including the codecs :). Webms work without klite now! :):):):) Thank you Conan!!!!!!

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The main issue has been resolved. It appears the issue was Discord affecting RTX 3060TI GPU's which chews up 200hrz giving a sluggish feeling.

I created a script that auto-installs all of my apps, including stuff like nvcleaninstaller, etc.
Over the past 1+ year I have re-installed 9 times using different versions of FBConan's amazing ISO's. I wipe the C-Drive and keep everything on other drives.
Nothing changed in my hardware. I am having a few missing drivers that I still have not been able to locate. I installed Driver Booster.

Now as far as making a request. I'm going to give you the same advice given to me by some really successful people. Ask with appropriate intentions and you might just get what you ask for.
Use Snappy Driver Installer Origin. It is important to specifically use the Origin version, because there is a different SDI "fork" that is trash.

Only thing you shouldnt always rely on is if it says "more optimal driver available", when the driver is older. Ignore the thing with "more optimal driver" when its actually older than the currently installed one.

In general one should install the newest drivers if possible.

Other than that, SDi Origin is fantastic. The "Indexes" file gets updated like every month or 2 and then it checks again if the newest drivers are installed. Just get familiar with SDi Origin and you will never need another driver installer again.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
2 Theme, not 4 as you say!

I am sorry if you only have 2 of them. I have 4 themes for qBittorrent. Keep looking and have a nice day.

byturco06

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you man. good luck.

Ice Storm

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
82.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks, will download and try this version of win 11.

sila2000

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great thanks for your amazing work. It's work on my Hp Zbook G9. All driver are work. But if iwant to re-enable or re-install windows mail service for use Outlook app on Offiice365 or Office pro office install how to instruction? Thank you.
# Apologize for my language. #

ciberbago

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello! I just installed this build and cannot play a few old games, like GTA San Andreas or Prince of Persia Sands of time. I get this error in the event viewer:

Faulting application name: gta_sa.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4270f18a
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1175, time stamp: 0xee6cffcb
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00044435
Faulting process id: 0x0x5C8
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D93D6F15E69528
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\gta_sa.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 7ae748c4-d861-40c9-a0e2-18b8c6d445e7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I tried to run the game in a normal windows 11 installation and it works. So... I'm thinking it has something to do with an old compatibility layer.
Can anyone help me find the solution?

sidouren

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
sounds amazing ! i must try this build, i'll let you know how it turns out later ! great job nontheless

Pracheta

Downloaded
254.1 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The main issue has been resolved. It appears the issue was Discord affecting RTX 3060TI GPU's which chews up 200hrz giving a sluggish feeling.

I created a script that auto-installs all of my apps, including stuff like nvcleaninstaller, etc.
Over the past 1+ year I have re-installed 9 times using different versions of FBConan's amazing ISO's. I wipe the C-Drive and keep everything on other drives.
Nothing changed in my hardware. I am having a few missing drivers that I still have not been able to locate. I installed Driver Booster.

Now as far as making a request. I'm going to give you the same advice given to me by some really successful people. Ask with appropriate intentions and you might just get what you ask for.
The script that u made for automatic installations, does it also includes drivers.
Actually i am looking for a way so as to automatically installation all my windows drivers at one click. As i try new custom OS whenever i find interesting build. I have all drivers downloaded from OEM website stored locally.

yohanju

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I admire your work Sir FBConan Thanks For enabling "SMB1" I need this on my Oracle System. God Bless sir and Thank you for your hard work

Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm using this build right now and I have to say, it's quite great!

Only problems encountered during my day to day use is the installation of Microsoft Store apps.
but aside from that. if you're a user looking for a build that's fast and does the job done. this is probably the build for you.

Thanks @FBConan

DcopXi

Banned
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
The script that u made for automatic installations, does it also includes drivers.
Actually i am looking for a way so as to automatically installation all my windows drivers at one click. As i try new custom OS whenever i find interesting build. I have all drivers downloaded from OEM website stored locally.
Geez.. you don't need no installers for that !
so, here is what you gotta do!
First; take back up of your DriverStore folder from your current OS when you have all drivers installed and everything working fine and dandy..
Location of DriverStore is C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore -- save only FileRepository folder
Once this is done, all you have to do when everytime you install a new OS is -
Go To Device Manager and then Click your computer name and then Action Tab and then Add Drivers and locate the DriverStore folder.. and Finally click Next and DONE !
You won't need your locally saved Drivers after that, but do keep them saved for any eventuality.
Hope it helps...:blush::)

DcopXi

Banned
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello! I just installed this build and cannot play a few old games, like GTA San Andreas or Prince of Persia Sands of time. I get this error in the event viewer:

Faulting application name: gta_sa.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4270f18a
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1175, time stamp: 0xee6cffcb
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00044435
Faulting process id: 0x0x5C8
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D93D6F15E69528
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\gta_sa.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 7ae748c4-d861-40c9-a0e2-18b8c6d445e7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I tried to run the game in a normal windows 11 installation and it works. So... I'm thinking it has something to do with an old compatibility layer.
Can anyone help me find the solution?
There are issues with this build for sure.. Full featured, Reflection build is better ! and Just as light..

SMP Kolkata

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I cant change default apps, plz help

raffymatikz

Banned
Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you so much for this

bldozzer

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
very nice thx, will try

Dmail

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Oh, it's amazing!. Thx man:nerd:

ciberbago

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
There are issues with this build for sure.. Full featured, Reflection build is better ! and Just as light..
It does the exact same thing on Reflection build :(

jbeck3

Downloaded
185.3 MB
Uploaded
22.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm really liking the build, but is there a way to use the Advanced Startup Menu? I'd like to boot with driver signing disabled, but I get "An unexpected error occurred" when it tries to load. Same thing happened with a VM running this image.