Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
QOAfAm.png

FBConan Proudly Presents:
- Windows 11 22H2 Pro LiTE (En-US) Build 22621.590 -

DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC ✨
➡️ EXTREME PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR APPS AND GAMES!
➡️ BYPASSES TPM, SECURE BOOT, RAM, CPU, AND STORAGE CHECKS!
➡️ BYPASSES FORCED MS ACCOUNT CREATION / SIGN IN DURING SETUP!

- FIXES / IMPROVEMENTS / CHANGES -
➡️ FIXED SCREEN FLICKER ISSUES IN APPS AND GAMES
➡️ IMPROVED GAMING PERFORMANCE
➡️ GAME BAR POPUP NOTIFICATIONS DISABLED
➡️ SNAP LAYOUTS ENABLED

• THE BEST Ultralight build of Windows I've ever made or used!.
  • This build integrates the latest cutting edge features including the newly refreshed UWP Apps, and File Explorer Tabs, which I have painstakingly enabled.
  • If you care about Cumulative Updates, Defender, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Optional Windows Features (like Hyper-V, WSL, WSA), Windows Mail, or OneDrive, This Build is NOT for You.
  • If you don't care about those Features, and are looking for the most streamlined version of Windows 11 22H2 available, that still supports all 3rd party software, MS Store, Xbox, UWP, and features like Printing, Bluetooth, WLAN, Touchscreen, Language Packs, is designed to be as efficient, stable, small, and powerful as possible, and designed to stay that way, This IS the Build for you!

QxG2w8.png

Removed Features - Cortana, Edge, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, One Drive, Smart Card, Smart Screen, Defender, Security Center, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Maps, Optional Features, Some Fonts, Some UWP Apps.

Disabled Features - Windows Update Service, Error Reporting, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Virtual Memory, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.

Performance Prioritized - This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

Enabled Features:
DirectPlay 💥 .NET Framework 3.5
File Explorer Tabs 💥 SMB1

Additions:
Custom Taskbar 💥 Custom Start Menu 💥 Custom Desktop Icons
Custom Recycle Bin Icons 💥 File Explorer Tabs Enabler / Disabler
Custom Performance Settings 💥 Custom Power Settings
Custom Ease of Access Settings 💥 Custom Service Settings
Custom System Settings 💥 Custom Registry 💥 Classic Games
Selective System Transparency 💥 Additional Wallpapers 💥 Custom Themes
Virtual Memory Enabler 💥 Web Browser Installers 💥 Tinywall Firewall
Everything Search Engine 💥 WinAeroTweaker 💥 Custom Tools Menu

Build Authored by FBConan.

QxG7Cd.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from the USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
*Your PC Will Reboot Once, Shortly After Installation Completes.

How to Change System Language:
• Enable Metered Connection First Before Proceeding! (VERY IMPORTANT!).
• You got Metered Connection Turned On? Good! Just Double Checking!
• Go to Start Menu ➞ Tools ➞ and click the 'Windows Update Service On' Shortcut.
• Go to Settings App ➞ Time & Language ➞ Language & Region.
• Click the 'Add a language' Button.
• Choose a language to install from the list, Then Click 'Next'.

• If Font Characters are Missing in the Language List, Install the Fonts Linked in the 'Recommendations' Section of this Thread.

Other Tips:
• The Print Spooler Service, and Windows Update Service are DISABLED By Default.
• In the Start Menu ➞ Tools Folder, you can easily turn them On, or Off.
• To Install Printer Drivers, and Print, You must turn ON the Print Spooler Service.
• To Use the MS Store, Install Additional Languages, Use Xbox App, and Allow Windows to download drivers, you must turn ON the Windows Update Service.

I've included a new Feature in this build! in the Start Menu - Tools Folder, you can turn ON or OFF File Explorer Tabs! - They are still in development, and may cause issues such as explorer crashing, if you want to turn them on or off, now you can EASILY do it! Restart is required after running the shortcut to complete changes.

System Transparency is DISABLED By Default

To Enable it, go to Task Manager - Startup Tab - and change 'clear.exe' from Disabled, to Enabled, and Sign Out!

QA70gH.png

QxGUr9.png

➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
➡️ If you're missing Font Characters, I highly recommend you download and install the Fonts found HERE
➡️ For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
➡️ If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read my tutorial, on how to fix those issues, in part 6 of my tutorial HERE

➡️ I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), to help prevent Apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM. Run the Included 'Virtual Memory Enabler' App to enable.

QxGA1J.png

QOATpR.png
QOA0ve.png

QOAhiA.png
QOAq0U.png

QOAGCn.png
QOAMrq.png

QOAeuQ.png
QOAiwW.png

QOAc5h.png
QOAmAr.png

QOA6ij.png
QOADvH.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Medicines found HERE!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    25 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 25 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a4eab0e4df93a3303659b053756e7b1dc39b545c
  • Loading…

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Reserved for future Info and Q & A!
I Hope you enjoy the build!

For those familiar with my previously released LiteOS 11 Ultralight Ultimate Build, this is a refined version of that build, with some fantastic fixes and improvements!

- Q & A -

Love your releases, every, single, one! Still gotta figure out how you cram so much into such a small iso :rofl:
Thanks! I put the files on a diet.. and then put them on the treadmill XD
Very beautiful and relaxing screen pics. At 1.5 g's it's amazing. Many thanks for this build. :nod: peace.
Thanks! I'm glad you like them, and the build! 💙
Man your themes and wallpapers are beautiful. you got me fighting to keep my ratio up around here cause i have to get whatever you put out.
Thank you 💙, I'm happy to hear other's enjoy the effort and thought I put into my custom builds!
i'm unable to see Hibernate even after using powercfg -h on & turning on Virtual memory. plz help me.
Did you try following my guide here? How to Enable Hibernation
@FBConan
I'm a fan of your ultralight builds. I loved Windows 11 Classic. but loved Windows 11 Ultralight Ultimate even more. But this build, Serenity, takes the cake! :h::h::h::inlove:
Thanks @ophie I can't say I disagree with you!
Amazing build. Thank you!!!! Can I add different users in this build ?
Yes you can, but I recommend using the default Admin account, and renaming the account name if desired. It has presets that will improve privacy, performance and resource savings.
finally a sequel to Windows 11 Classic Edition, much appreciated
This build can do MUCH MORE than Classic Edition, but IMO, this is hands down the best Ultralight build I've ever used, as far as stability and performance goes. And also, IMO 22H2 has many improvements over 21H2.
Hey is there any way to remove that dock on desktop ? Btw love ur builds 😍
There is no dock, I prefer a simple desktop, no widgets, docks etc. I like my builds running clutter free, and light as possible, so avoid these things by default, in most of my releases. You can delete the icons from the desktop if you don't use, or want them. There are backups of the icons in my Extras folder, for later use if desired.
i'm on 4GB ram/32GB emmc, dual-core, and this is running great! 🙃
Great to hear it's running so well on your low end PC ophie. I'm running this build on a similar system myself, as well as on my high end gaming PC.
yes, the ultralight version is not for everyone. I use the Ultralight on my ex-chromebook which reached it's EOL, with measely specs. I use it only for browsing and multimedia consumption, and light gaming. hence, I prefer it to not have all the MS features as I don't need them. On my work machine, I use the full-blown windows 11 debloated and tweaked for privacy.
Exactly right. This build is designed for people who don't need most of MS services, like mail, school accounts, optional features, updates, etc. Who want a core OS that will still run all 3rd party games and software, and runs a little lighter, and take up less space than my full featured builds.

I've already said this MANY times, for most users, my full featured builds are the better choice, I only recommend Ultralight builds to advanced users, who know they do not need any of the things that have been removed / disabled!

Smokin' fresh! @FBConan Thank you so much! I installed it in the VM. Seems so promising so far. Can I ask? which of these Ultralite builds of yours wins your favor? 22000.493 or this i.e. Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'?
in terms of 01. Stability 02. Compatibility 03. Performance. Top regards.
Without a doubt, this build. If you read my description, it says it right at the top - This is the best Ultralight Build I've ever used or made. 22H2 is much improved over 21H2, stability, UI, and performance is better in my tests and usage.
How do you get WSA GAapps to work on this build? each time I run it says "Restart to enable virtual machine platform" but doesn't enable. If I try to go to Turn Windows Feature On/Off it says "windows cannot find...."
You can't, optional features has been removed, except for the pre-installed ones listed in my description.
If you need WSA, don't use this build, please read the description, because I already mention all of this information, you just have to read it. Use my full featured builds for WSA Support instead. (It offers the same performance anyway)

Hello FBConan Thank a lot for your work and all your OS.
when I use the method, exactly step by step, to change the language system (English to French). It work. The system change language...But i always have the bug you describ in your language change tutorial
I HIGHLY recommend you use one of my full featured builds instead. They offer the same performance, and are my recommended choice for most users, because they offer much more features and support.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
112.1 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Must be another masterpiece. I usually will take the not-ultralight version. As I'm already on 22621.575, would pass this one. Though still seeding. @FBConan Thank you as always.

Last edited:
Downloaded
775.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes i did enjoy the ultra lite build since the 1st release on my birthday :)
as my old spec laptop has pretty well adapted with this ultra lite builds to this date.

thank you for the update. i hope you and your family are doing well...!! cheers.....

skaid

Downloaded
175.5 GB
Uploaded
682.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
gotta try smb1, thankyou @FBConan

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
111.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
will try this out. thanks. i'll download and seed.

bagfrie.nd

Banned
Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just installed on VM and this build is amazing! I'm planning to switch to this as my main OS.

But what happened to "Phoenix OS (22621.105)" torrent? There were useful registry tricks and many fixes in that thread. I couldn't find it.

Celco

Downloaded
122.1 GB
Uploaded
48.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Many thanks for this amazing version

Gillos.M

Downloaded
332.7 GB
Uploaded
440.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for this amazing version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Another great build again coming from you sir! I'm downloading this to replace Summer Rain installed in my pc.
I've came across some bugs or things in summer rain build like:
- File explorer (Keyboard functions not working like copy/paste, delete etc.)
- Some fonts in some apps like SETTINGS / EDGE are in a very BOLD style. (Edit: I just changed system font in WinAeroTweaker)
- Getting some "memory overflow" error sometimes I forgot the exact error statement (probably because of my hardware and its my first time having this kind of problem)
- If pc goes to sleep, it takes like 20-30 mins to wake up. (Never had this problem with other builds before)
Otherwise all good! My potato pc is running so fine like its threadripper lol. Thank you so much for the wonderful build! :h:
Edit: How to change the Close/Maximize/Minimize button? where do I edit it in winaerotweaker or startback? Thanks!

Last edited:

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
181 (184)
Member for 10 years
Love your releases, every, single, one!
Still gotta figure out how you cram so much into such a small iso :rofl:

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very beautiful and relaxing screen pics. At 1.5 g's it's amazing. Many thanks for this build. :nod: peace.

@bagfrie.nd - if I may offer a tip, all torrents descriptions are saved with the torrent provided as a reference. peace.

Last edited:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
326.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Whats 1.5gb iso size another fantastic and beautiful as ever build by you thanks a lot for this FBconan:D

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this awesome lite win11. I'll try it.

hdihst

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How to restore original windows 11 context menu?

Downloaded
271.6 GB
Uploaded
310.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i like this windows 11. good job...

i try anything os but this os costum is masterpeace.. i like it

good job :)

befine

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
after downloading your amazing windows and trying to create a bootable USB to install it i get this error
This image is either non-bootable, or it uses a boot or compression method that is not supported by Rufus..

Any ideas?

spiritforme

Downloaded
158.3 GB
Uploaded
192.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
small size with great feature. TY

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Finally got the version I wanted! Thanks.

Had no problems installing this with Ventoy. However, I noticed the "Advanced Startup -> Startup Settings" is broken. Can't use that to disable driver enforcement signature anymore.

optimumpc

Downloaded
59.3 GB
Uploaded
287.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Man your themes and wallpapers are beautiful. you got me fighting to keep my ratio up around here cause i have to get whatever you put out.