Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultralight (22621.590) 'Serenity'

S0ul3r

Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey, thanks a lot for the release. I was reading your installation tips and Q&A and haven't found an answer for this one. Is it possible not to perform a clean install with this one? I want to get an upgrade from win 10 to your win 11 ultalite version without wiping my C drive, so installation to perform only install of Windows and leaving other files that I have installed on my local C drive (stuff like Adobe collection etc.)

Trans Auf

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
42.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey, thanks a lot for the release. I was reading your installation tips and Q&A and haven't found an answer for this one. Is it possible not to perform a clean install with this one? I want to get an upgrade from win 10 to your win 11 ultalite version without wiping my C drive, so installation to perform only install of Windows and leaving other files that I have installed on my local C drive (stuff like Adobe collection etc.)
Not sure if this the answer you want, but before that don't do it if you haven't back up your C drive, IIRC when you install Windows (in this case you want to install W11) on a drive that already has Windows installed (Which is W10), the entire things will be moved to windows.old folder that appear in C drive on new Windows.

Or you can do like mine, split that C drive using Disk Management (right click on Windows logo) then do the installation on new partition, i've done this so many times and never lost a single file.

S0ul3r

Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Not sure if this the answer you want, but before that don't do it if you haven't back up your C drive, IIRC when you install Windows (in this case you want to install W11) on a drive that already has Windows installed (Which is W10), the entire things will be moved to windows.old folder that appear in C drive on new Windows.

Or you can do like mine, split that C drive using Disk Management (right click on Windows logo) then do the installation on new partition, i've done this so many times and never lost a single file.
is there any difference in your way and just getting stuff in windows.old ? I feel like I will still lose all shortcuts etc to programs, but they will remain installed at least

Trans Auf

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
42.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is there any difference in your way and just getting stuff in windows.old ? I feel like I will still lose all shortcuts etc to programs, but they will remain installed at least
Nothing except a lower risk of losing files, both method require you to reinstall every software you've installed on current Windows, doing any method just keep the files. The only way for software to keep installed after upgrading Windows is using original W10 then upgrade it through Windows Update which is only available if your device support TPM 2.0

Also, if you choose your method of installation you no longer be able to boot into your old Windows, and for my methods because the new Windows is happen on other partition meaning i don't change anything to my old Windows and in most cases your new Windows recognized another Windows is installed in other partiton so during boot you can choose either boot to new Windows or old Windows (this is called dual boot).

Yaroo1

Downloaded
63.1 GB
Uploaded
49.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hello thanks for your hard work
can i get back the default windows explorer icon ?

TheKlaw

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thanks for sharing
keep sharing