Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.675) 'Harmony'

Aimer663

Downloaded
100.9 GB
Uploaded
93.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is by far the best windows 11 I had used. But what's with microsoft making the tool tips big and obstruct the buttons in explorer and task manager, everytime I want to close task manager and I hover my mouse over the three dots near the x button, the tool tip obstruct the close button, It really was annoying, I hope there was a way to disable tooltips system wide

Rangos

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
10.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi FBConan, Is there way to enable indexing in this build?

Reason i ask if i would use it as desktop build i have 5TB hard drives with data so indexing is way to search those bad boys.

Also would you be able to consider using material icons in your builds? Asking cause they look super clean and hard to annoy anyone with material look. Thank you.

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this build.
I seems cannot join my office domain AD, is there i do something wrong?

shinji720

Downloaded
55.6 GB
Uploaded
96.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi FBConan, Is there way to enable indexing in this build?

Reason i ask if i would use it as desktop build i have 5TB hard drives with data so indexing is way to search those bad boys.

Also would you be able to consider using material icons in your builds? Asking cause they look super clean and hard to annoy anyone with material look. Thank you.
I use Search Everything from voidtools. It's really fast.

plskillme

Downloaded
42.3 GB
Uploaded
54.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is this the go-to build for productivity and office works?

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
111.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Is this the go-to build for productivity and office works?
In my opinion, yes
I have this on an old laptop for productivity and everything is working great
Already updated mine to 775

plskillme

Downloaded
42.3 GB
Uploaded
54.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
In my opinion, yes
I have this on an old laptop for productivity and everything is working great
Already updated mine to 775
how about work related stuff like having the pc under a domain?

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
111.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
how about work related stuff like having the pc under a domain?
I would suggest you use any of the untouched versions

bvlgari

Banned
Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm an audio player on windows and am always looking for the most compactly optimized win lite possible.... The win lite "Harmony" is my favorite build...it makes me love music more. . If you can get FBconan to build a win lite version just for sound, that would be great... Best regards.

OTPMuffins

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
11.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Installed this on one of my main pcs and runs amazing!

arielceleste1

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
this is what i'm looking for, thanks a lot FBConan.

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey mate, thanks for this release. Ive notice a small issue, but I figured Im still gonna mention it, maybe others have noticed it too.

When I press the right mouse button on the desktop to bring up the right mouse context menu, sometimes it appears white for a split second and then changes to dark (since Ive selected dark theme inside win11 settings). The same thing happens when I open the Task Manager, sometimes (not every single time). At first its white and then quickly switches to the dark version, as if it takes a split second to register, that Ive actually enabled the dark theme inside Windows 11 settings.

maybe the default win11 has this issue as well, I cant verify it right now, but that is something Ive never experienced with custom win10 versions.

Its kinda slighty triggering tbh, because you expect the OS to work consistently and not try to open the default white version of the context menu or Task Manager and then quickly realizes "oh shoot, the user actually selected the dark theme, lets switch to the dark version real quick.."

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
111.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hey mate, thanks for this release. Ive notice a small issue, but I figured Im still gonna mention it, maybe others have noticed it too.

When I press the right mouse button on the desktop to bring up the right mouse context menu, sometimes it appears white for a split second and then changes to dark (since Ive selected dark theme inside win11 settings). The same thing happens when I open the Task Manager, sometimes (not every single time). At first its white and then quickly switches to the dark version, as if it takes a split second to register, that Ive actually enabled the dark theme inside Windows 11 settings.

maybe the default win11 has this issue as well, I cant verify it right now, but that is something Ive never experienced with custom win10 versions.

Its kinda slighty triggering tbh, because you expect the OS to work consistently and not try to open the default white version of the context menu or Task Manager and then quickly realizes "oh shoot, the user actually selected the dark theme, lets switch to the dark version real quick.."
StartAllBack settings, uncheck the classic context menu under Explorer tab, to use the default Win11 context menu and see if it persists
I don't have this issue, BTW

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
StartAllBack settings, uncheck the classic context menu under Explorer tab, to use the default Win11 context menu and see if it persists
I don't have this issue, BTW
Thanks for the suggestion, but since Ive had other "issues" with win11, Ive switched back to a custom win10 build from fbconan and everything works excellently.

I came to the conclusion after testing dozens of different custom win11 versions, that even the basic, unmodded win10 is way snappier and faster than the ultra lite versions of win11.

Even with things like pressing the windows key and the delay it has until it brings up the start menu, the Task Manager or pressing the right mouse button in windows- the delay until it brings up the context menu, it is much higher than on win10 and it has nothing to do with my hardware or the drivers, because the amd drivers are exactly the same for both win10 and win11 and the hardware is rather potent (amd 5600g). The hardware is hella fast, at least on win10.

Another thing Ive noticed in win11 is that the UI and all icons look slightly blurrier than on win10. It is as if there is some sort of "smoothing" or smth like that, it looks as if there was a slight dust layer on the screen. Ive disable "smooth edges of screen fonts" and disabled "ClearType" on both win10 and win11, so it has nothing to do with settings. Win11 UI incl. icons etc. just looks ever so slightly blurrier than win10. I assume it has to do with how the elements are rendered in win11 with rounded corners, which require some form of antialiasing/downsampling etc. which then leads to a blurrier UI appearance.

I will give win11 the benefit of looking fancier and more modern, which it does, but it has several other downsides like being significantly less snappy than win10 and then the blurrier UI are dealbreakers for me. From now on I will stick to win10 custom builds only, after testing many different OSes incl. different linux distributions, the win10 is by far snappier and faster than any other os out there. Even older windows versions like custom win8.1 or win7 dont come close to win10.

lolsxd

Banned
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
A huge thank you @FBConan your Awesome!

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yhank you for this build...Very appreciated.

I had issues when installing acronis backup and the PC was not visible on the network.
Searching the solution with the errors codes I found the solution : the workstation service was in MANUAL.

All is good now

Thank you again

saimahadeva

Downloaded
36.2 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the suggestion, but since Ive had other "issues" with win11, Ive switched back to a custom win10 build from fbconan and everything works excellently.

I came to the conclusion after testing dozens of different custom win11 versions, that even the basic, unmodded win10 is way snappier and faster than the ultra lite versions of win11.

Even with things like pressing the windows key and the delay it has until it brings up the start menu, the Task Manager or pressing the right mouse button in windows- the delay until it brings up the context menu, it is much higher than on win10 and it has nothing to do with my hardware or the drivers, because the amd drivers are exactly the same for both win10 and win11 and the hardware is rather potent (amd 5600g). The hardware is hella fast, at least on win10.

Another thing Ive noticed in win11 is that the UI and all icons look slightly blurrier than on win10. It is as if there is some sort of "smoothing" or smth like that, it looks as if there was a slight dust layer on the screen. Ive disable "smooth edges of screen fonts" and disabled "ClearType" on both win10 and win11, so it has nothing to do with settings. Win11 UI incl. icons etc. just looks ever so slightly blurrier than win10. I assume it has to do with how the elements are rendered in win11 with rounded corners, which require some form of antialiasing/downsampling etc. which then leads to a blurrier UI appearance.

I will give win11 the benefit of looking fancier and more modern, which it does, but it has several other downsides like being significantly less snappy than win10 and then the blurrier UI are dealbreakers for me. From now on I will stick to win10 custom builds only, after testing many different OSes incl. different linux distributions, the win10 is by far snappier and faster than any other os out there. Even older windows versions like custom win8.1 or win7 dont come close to win10.
u r right...good research...even me switching to win 10

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
111.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

we have totally different experience. i was in Win10 for a long time, and then tried Win11, then never went back. I feel like Win 11 is snappier and boots and shuts down a lot faster than Win10.

I guess, the choice of OS would depend on the hardware, the same way with Linux Distros, there is no best and no perfect distro. everything depends on your hardware. Just use what works for you.

Do you have a Win11 "supported" machine? Clearly your hardware drivers have issues with Win11, as I never experienced what you're experiencing. Even with your context menu issue.

plskillme

Downloaded
42.3 GB
Uploaded
54.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

The thing about 11 is that it is a "Windows Vista" stage of development. 12 is probably gonna roll out in 2023 (after two years, like previous trends).

Stars.

Downloaded
84.5 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The thing about 11 is that it is a "Windows Vista" stage of development. 12 is probably gonna roll out in 2023 (after two years, like previous trends).
it kinda really is. Vista had fancy and modern looking ui, but wasnt as fast and stable as previous windows version. Even Win7 wasnt very snappy, plus I disliked that piano gloss look on everything that used this design theme- IOS, Windows 7 and absolutely everything else that used this glossy design language. I never liked it and never found it a good UI from design perspective. Luckily everyone else realized this after a while too and everyone moved away from the sh_tty piano gloss UI design.

I actually found 8.1 to be significantly faster and snappier than 7 or Vista. The only Windows that tops the speed of 8.1 is win10 in my personal oppinion. (or maybe ultra lite version of WinXP lol)

Either way- 11 looks great and has some nice improvements, like Explorer with Tabs- even though after testing it, I prefer non-tabbed explorer, because it is much more comfortable to Alt-Tab the non-Tabbed Explorer and it gives me better overview of all open explorer windows when I alt tab (which granted still works with tabbed explorer, if you just open separate windows instead of tabs) and some other things. But in terms of speed- win11 can never reach the speed of win10, because it has tons more of useless crap under the hood which cant be removed, because it is required for basic features of win11.

Im currently using fbconan's Win10 Ultra Light 1809 version and its essentially the fastest a windows has ever been and I dont think down the road we will have another windows as fast as this, because MS keeps adding tons of new features, which most people dont even need, but those features have dozens of extra processes that run in the background and slow down the OS.

My conclusion after testing multiple win11 versions on different systems is that it will never be as fast as win10 and I will just stick with win10 for a long time, which doesnt bother me, as I think it also looks great visually.