Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.675) 'Harmony'

ophie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
112.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Facing a major issue with lockscreen login with this build (was working fine all this while over a few weeks).
I basically had shutdown my laptop last night and today clicking on boot took me to lockscreen wallpaper but when I click on the lockscreen image to swipe up and show passowrd textfield, it didnt show anything. restart gave me a BSOD related to boot sector.
I went to safe mode but safe mode also has this lockscreen problem so i couldnt enter (havent changed any lockscreen setting in 2 weeks). I thought maybe a repair would help but this iso collection directly takes you to the install instead of a repair button when booted so I kinda chuckled at hardluck and installed another copy on same drive on a different partition (RIP My unallocated ssd space for performance). if there is a way to repair windows from CMD during windows installation or editing system files (as i have access to the drive it's installed on in my computer file manager through new install) workaround for this, let me know. Dont want to reinstall whole C:/ again so i will just use this installation on different drive as a browser warrior. Thanks again and thanks Fbconan for such a fast lean build. was and been loving it.
it is always wise to read the error, especially with BSOD
you mentioned BSOD is related to boot sector, so that's what it is
you could try to use a Windows Installer USB to fix boot, there are plenty of resources online
or you could use a third-party solution
just google it "Windows 10 (or 11) How to fix Boot"

Last edited:

Aimer663

Downloaded
100.9 GB
Uploaded
93.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Facing a major issue with lockscreen login with this build (was working fine all this while over a few weeks).
I basically had shutdown my laptop last night and today clicking on boot took me to lockscreen wallpaper but when I click on the lockscreen image to swipe up and show passowrd textfield, it didnt show anything. restart gave me a BSOD related to boot sector.
I went to safe mode but safe mode also has this lockscreen problem so i couldnt enter (havent changed any lockscreen setting in 2 weeks). I thought maybe a repair would help but this iso collection directly takes you to the install instead of a repair button when booted so I kinda chuckled at hardluck and installed another copy on same drive on a different partition (RIP My unallocated ssd space for performance). if there is a way to repair windows from CMD during windows installation or editing system files (as i have access to the drive it's installed on in my computer file manager through new install) workaround for this, let me know. Dont want to reinstall whole C:/ again so i will just use this installation on different drive as a browser warrior. Thanks again and thanks Fbconan for such a fast lean build. was and been loving it.
I had a similar issue but when I'm about to connect to a wifi connection the text field to enter the password wont appear. I can only connect to a wifi through the Settings menu. I didn't find any solution so I let it be. You can do an sfc scan on the os folder through safe mode with command prompt to try and repair it so you won't have to reinstall?

Aimer663

Downloaded
100.9 GB
Uploaded
93.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

I love your work, Updates to latest preview build works smoothly but this tool tip of windows 11 is so annoyingly bad. It's so frustrating. It always obscure the close and minimize buttons

Brian Johnston

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
363.3 GB
Uploaded
412.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
External storage hard drive failure...downloading again...Cheers

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

I love your work, Updates to latest preview build works smoothly but this tool tip of windows 11 is so annoyingly bad. It's so frustrating. It always obscure the close and minimize buttons
try switching themes if problem still persist

wathek81

Downloaded
416.5 GB
Uploaded
259.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Very Much :h:
How can I install this version from winPE ?

Bob2022

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Will this work on a old windows 8.1

Bob2022

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
love it, thanks very much. :)

xylos

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Mr FBConan,
You are truly prodigious, and I will be happy to see a windows 11 lite version from you in French! Is it possible?

Aimer663

Downloaded
100.9 GB
Uploaded
93.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
try switching themes if problem still persist
switching themes doesn't cut it. It was by design by Microsoft. I hope there will be an option to disable Balloon tool tips system wide. I don't need to be always told that the "x" in windows means close and "copy icon" means copy.

Justin Lyle

Downloaded
30.3 GB
Uploaded
236.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank u sir for the free os.

is printing activated? or i need to manually activate it? thank u again.

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
updated to latest public release :)
QuBLOn.png

spata

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you for this beautiful OS

Nick Verdana

Banned
Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Major bug/issue:
TL;DR
difficult to recover OS as boot drive lacks few options such as newer recoveries and more.
Weird issues, my troubleshoot journey, and hoping to help as many as possible.

okay, so this has happened to me a second time now and I wish I could get logs for debugging and helping OP but sadly I lose access to a lot of data when the bug occurs.
I accessed my laptop randomly last night for work and it showed me a bluescreen of death even before starting up. mine is a UEFI Setup and it says 0x000001 something, windows.efi failed to load. when I go to boot options and choose efi SSD partition to boot from manually, the other BSOD it shows is related to BCD (boot record related) error. This is second time I have been left out of my system without any code execution on my part to warrant such a data loss (basically windows screwing itself up).

I luckily always have extra 50 gigs which I have unallocated on my same SSD for performance reasons and so I quickly created a new partition and flashed another Harmony build (same like what i did last time), so now my computer technically has two windows, one that is new and boots, and one THAT was.. it shows up in boot manager at start everytime as a volume to boot from but it shows same error and i need quick access to files anyway so it's pointless to boot from previous one.
What's not pointless is trying to troubleshoot the drive/partition with a new working windows in a new drive (5 hours, twice and totally not worth it xD )

I tried to troubleshoot it in various of ways and realized some odd shortcomings of the build (Harmony) I was using (no shade against FBConan, just stating out facts and trying to have a constructive discussion here)

1. The harmony build that is bundled up with other builds for freeleech when booted from USB Directly goes after preloader to choose OS > Choose drive > Install. It skips past the language screen where more importantly the option for "repair my computer" also exists. if that option was available, a lot of issues might have been easily fixable as usually windows is good with taking a usb mounted windows' files as reference and repairing a corrupted one! so if possible, please if possible, have that flexibility a repair option in your installers for your future builds.

2. There is supposed to be a recovery.wim/esd type file which is missing, this is the file that you execute for your recovery options and see system restore and other options in a windows 8.1 metro-like UI (When you hold the shift key). The recovery that's included with the build has half the options missing. just to make sure that it's not me screwing up, I downloaded a whole new official windows image and extracted the recovery file out of it 's .esd (or whatever it's called) and voila, my system restore and few extra options were back. It's kinda difficult to do this adding recovery manually when your computer is not working, so a working and full optioned recovery would save alot of asses in case.

TBH these above two were the pain points for features that obviosly wouldn't take too much time/ already exist and kinda are a necessity to some degree in case of things go south, so I had to point them out.

Continue for story-------
------------------------------------------------

3. obviously it was a no brainer to download official windows and try using it's repair option but because it quickly detects lack of tpm when double click run, I didnt go into much hassle of dealing with it and bypassing it, (Given the guesswork of what version I have vs the one I am downloading was also a factor).

4. sfc /scannow shows alot of problems by default. even on a fresh install sfc doesn't work. you can make it work by using DISM tool to fix it and then have a non corrupted sfc tool to check file systems for repair, but that's the first thing I sometimes run to ensure haveing the tools ready. however, as this windows was corrupted, My first line of defense was to booting from USB Drive of harmony and pressing shift+f10 to access command line and try sfc /scannow command there to fix anything system-related (normally such things do get fixed but for some reasons my sfc didn't work. it never works in shift-f10 view on install screen. trying DISM to fix sfc in that mode is also a no go as it requires /online to do so (you can be using /offline in DISM to achieve the same but it's a pain and almost impossible to point it to a windows directory correctly as it never works.).

5. after quickly installing new windows I could easily access previous windows files, but all my installations and services are now stuck in a drive in an installation that doesn't work as a software system. I clicked on c:\windows folder and it said it was corrupted and couldnt be read (C: here is old C:\ not the new installation's). so I simply checked it for error using 'chkdsk'/right-click>properties>check-for-errors and the windows folder in the volume just entirely disappeared. LOL. The funny part is, if I check the size of that drive in properties, it's 8-10GB short of what it should be if i do the math, so I know /windows folder data is there, but just in some data blackhole. which means it exists but is major major corrupted and pointed all wrong. (yes my hidden files are always visible, and no, windows folder shouldn't hide itself even if it wasn't an option i selected in the view options)

WHY am I pointing this out? simply to help OP in case he is able to understand better from my noob troubleshooting and address this OS Corruption issue at a core level for a good user experience for all the users.

Last but not the least, I know it's an oddly corrupted install because when I do bootrec /scanOS (in shift+f10 cmd mode), it shows a file in my C:/ (older C:/), that is compatible with a mounting point for a boot record but has no mount to it yet. I tried doing bootrec /fixboot but the access was denied. I had multiple other troubleshooting to do just to figure out the quickest way to fix the issue for this particular build and then share that here with you instead, but sadly that's where my journey ended.

in short:- Installing bluestacks and other software again is a pain mahn! hope you can help with a valid recovery within the install and a "repair my computer" option instead of direct install screen. till then, I will be off Harmony for now as it's the second time this week (And no, I do not install bad actors on my systems to corrupt or keep my system in any compromised state per se, maybe it's tpm/conflicting file/something else.) But my boot is getting knocked off again and again and stops recognizing an install altogether.

It's a legit sad thing for me coz i love this build way too much, only windows 11 install that was blazing fast for me and had none of the issues my official windows 11 faced. Thanks for the work
@FBConan , keep building, Happy holidays.

Nick Verdana

Banned
Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I had a similar issue but when I'm about to connect to a wifi connection the text field to enter the password wont appear. I can only connect to a wifi through the Settings menu. I didn't find any solution so I let it be. You can do an sfc scan on the os folder through safe mode with command prompt to try and repair it so you won't have to reinstall?
saw this reply now, actually my OS was major corrupted and safe mode was no go. so sfc was out of option. i also get 2-3 options in my BSOD, which has press "esc")enter recovery mode (never works), or press "1" for UEFI settings and some other basic options. half of them dont work. because everytime my OS Gets corrupted like this, recovery options seem to disappear.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Major bug/issue:
TL;DR
difficult to recover OS as boot drive lacks few options such as newer recoveries and more.
Weird issues, my troubleshoot journey, and hoping to help as many as possible.

okay, so this has happened to me a second time now and I wish I could get logs for debugging and helping OP but sadly I lose access to a lot of data when the bug occurs.
I accessed my laptop randomly last night for work and it showed me a bluescreen of death even before starting up. mine is a UEFI Setup and it says 0x000001 something, windows.efi failed to load. when I go to boot options and choose efi SSD partition to boot from manually, the other BSOD it shows is related to BCD (boot record related) error. This is second time I have been left out of my system without any code execution on my part to warrant such a data loss (basically windows screwing itself up).

I luckily always have extra 50 gigs which I have unallocated on my same SSD for performance reasons and so I quickly created a new partition and flashed another Harmony build (same like what i did last time), so now my computer technically has two windows, one that is new and boots, and one THAT was.. it shows up in boot manager at start everytime as a volume to boot from but it shows same error and i need quick access to files anyway so it's pointless to boot from previous one.
What's not pointless is trying to troubleshoot the drive/partition with a new working windows in a new drive (5 hours, twice and totally not worth it xD )

I tried to troubleshoot it in various of ways and realized some odd shortcomings of the build (Harmony) I was using (no shade against FBConan, just stating out facts and trying to have a constructive discussion here)

1. The harmony build that is bundled up with other builds for freeleech when booted from USB Directly goes after preloader to choose OS > Choose drive > Install. It skips past the language screen where more importantly the option for "repair my computer" also exists. if that option was available, a lot of issues might have been easily fixable as usually windows is good with taking a usb mounted windows' files as reference and repairing a corrupted one! so if possible, please if possible, have that flexibility a repair option in your installers for your future builds.

2. There is supposed to be a recovery.wim/esd type file which is missing, this is the file that you execute for your recovery options and see system restore and other options in a windows 8.1 metro-like UI (When you hold the shift key). The recovery that's included with the build has half the options missing. just to make sure that it's not me screwing up, I downloaded a whole new official windows image and extracted the recovery file out of it 's .esd (or whatever it's called) and voila, my system restore and few extra options were back. It's kinda difficult to do this adding recovery manually when your computer is not working, so a working and full optioned recovery would save alot of asses in case.

TBH these above two were the pain points for features that obviosly wouldn't take too much time/ already exist and kinda are a necessity to some degree in case of things go south, so I had to point them out.

Continue for story-------
------------------------------------------------

3. obviously it was a no brainer to download official windows and try using it's repair option but because it quickly detects lack of tpm when double click run, I didnt go into much hassle of dealing with it and bypassing it, (Given the guesswork of what version I have vs the one I am downloading was also a factor).

4. sfc /scannow shows alot of problems by default. even on a fresh install sfc doesn't work. you can make it work by using DISM tool to fix it and then have a non corrupted sfc tool to check file systems for repair, but that's the first thing I sometimes run to ensure haveing the tools ready. however, as this windows was corrupted, My first line of defense was to booting from USB Drive of harmony and pressing shift+f10 to access command line and try sfc /scannow command there to fix anything system-related (normally such things do get fixed but for some reasons my sfc didn't work. it never works in shift-f10 view on install screen. trying DISM to fix sfc in that mode is also a no go as it requires /online to do so (you can be using /offline in DISM to achieve the same but it's a pain and almost impossible to point it to a windows directory correctly as it never works.).

5. after quickly installing new windows I could easily access previous windows files, but all my installations and services are now stuck in a drive in an installation that doesn't work as a software system. I clicked on c:\windows folder and it said it was corrupted and couldnt be read (C: here is old C:\ not the new installation's). so I simply checked it for error using 'chkdsk'/right-click>properties>check-for-errors and the windows folder in the volume just entirely disappeared. LOL. The funny part is, if I check the size of that drive in properties, it's 8-10GB short of what it should be if i do the math, so I know /windows folder data is there, but just in some data blackhole. which means it exists but is major major corrupted and pointed all wrong. (yes my hidden files are always visible, and no, windows folder shouldn't hide itself even if it wasn't an option i selected in the view options)

WHY am I pointing this out? simply to help OP in case he is able to understand better from my noob troubleshooting and address this OS Corruption issue at a core level for a good user experience for all the users.

Last but not the least, I know it's an oddly corrupted install because when I do bootrec /scanOS (in shift+f10 cmd mode), it shows a file in my C:/ (older C:/), that is compatible with a mounting point for a boot record but has no mount to it yet. I tried doing bootrec /fixboot but the access was denied. I had multiple other troubleshooting to do just to figure out the quickest way to fix the issue for this particular build and then share that here with you instead, but sadly that's where my journey ended.

in short:- Installing bluestacks and other software again is a pain mahn! hope you can help with a valid recovery within the install and a "repair my computer" option instead of direct install screen. till then, I will be off Harmony for now as it's the second time this week (And no, I do not install bad actors on my systems to corrupt or keep my system in any compromised state per se, maybe it's tpm/conflicting file/something else.) But my boot is getting knocked off again and again and stops recognizing an install altogether.

It's a legit sad thing for me coz i love this build way too much, only windows 11 install that was blazing fast for me and had none of the issues my official windows 11 faced. Thanks for the work
@FBConan , keep building, Happy holidays.
We will not die for it. We can live with it.

Last edited:

disaru

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
964.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Really impressive, my 2014 release laptop run this builds really well, no TPM bul**** Microsoft said needed at all :D . BTW it also can be booted from Ventoy.

Titan93

Banned
Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I love it thanks ✨✨

waliddz2019

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
this looks like a sick build!!. I have question please. can I install this setup directly without losing my old apps and all my data? or it is not possible?

digitalgsmp

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The look and potential performance that I see for FBConan's builds has me obsessed with installing it on my computer. After several days of trying over the holidays I just can't get it to install. I either get files are missing error during the install or my computer doesn't meet requirements when I put the install.esd and the other file into an ISO of the full version. I have tried smaller partitions, mbr instead of gpt, full formats. Any full version windows 11 will install normally. But FBConan builds get me the 0x8007025D error, Phoenix was the most promising, it copied 60% of the files before the error stopped the show. My gear is a self build using an x570 gigabyte MB, 32 gigs ram, m2 sdd and a rysen 3950 cpu. It's just a curious thing seeing all the very happy users. I'm jealous and frustrated but grateful to see someone helping us get around the MS Bloat and intrusion. Thanks for making it. I've tried all the guidance instructions but nada. Hopefully someone will have an answer for whatever it is stopping the installation from completing. Thanks.