Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.963) 'Reflection'

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years

QoabTg.png

- DESIGNED TO BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR PC -
Windows 11 22H2 Pro LiTE (22621.963) By FBConan
Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks!
Bypasses Microsoft's Forced Account Creation during Setup / Installation!

➡️ 4GB Installed Size!
➡️ Full Featured, Updatable Build!
➡️ Improved Stability and Performance!
➡️ Includes Optional System Transparency!
➡️ Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
➡️ Full Support for UWP Apps, Xbox, MS Store and much more!
➡️ Full Support for Additional Language Packs, Speech, Voice, etc.!
➡️ Includes Custom Cursors, Themes, Wallpapers, and MUCH MORE!

QuxKwc.png

- Removed Features -
Smart Screen, Edge, Some UWP Apps.

- Disabled Features -
Defender, Virtual Memory, Widgets, Windows Ink Workspace, Error Reporting, Touch Keyboard, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, Download Blocking, Logging.

- Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.

➡️ Build Authored by @FBConan

QuxO5z.png

• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.

QuxkA3.png

I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's 💻, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial, on how to fix those issues HERE

🌚 Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!

QuxoiM.png

QuAquV.png
QuAdrH.png

QuATWo.png
QuAM5s.png

QuAGDK.png
QuAeBc.png

🌚 You can Activate this build with your personal license, or with my recommended Medicines found HERE!
🌚 If you want to add WSA with Play Store to this build, download and install the package found
HERE!

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    21 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 21 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    dbd0adad6aaccb5ed82ad8dd97fd0a96c94e55e6
  • Loading…

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
QuAicz.png

➡️ This custom build adopts several new ideas that came to mind during it's planning and development.
➡️ I thought, "Why not make a Full Featured Build, that gives the end user more freedom of choice?"

💥 I HIGHLY Recommend watching the video tutorial I made to better explain this build!

• By Creating a custom build that removes almost all UWP Apps, it gives the end user more freedom of choice, by allowing them to install only the UWP Apps they choose to. The only UWP Apps I did leave, are Paint and Notepad.

• I also restored the Classic Calculator and Classic Notepad Apps in this Build, so the end user could choose to remove the UWP Notepad App without issue, and still have a functioning Notepad, in it's classic form.

• Besides the 2 included UWP Apps (Notepad and Paint) I included Installers for 8 of the most commonly used UWP Apps with this build, for you to easily install without requiring use of the MS Store. The MS Store is NOT Pre installed in this build, because not everyone uses, or wants it, but if you do, an Installer is included for you. The list of the included optional UWP App installer files is:
  • Alarms & Clock
  • Calculator
  • Camera
  • Paint 3D
  • Snipping Tool (Screen Sketch)
  • Terminal
  • Voice Recorder
  • Windows Store
• Any additional UWP Apps that you'd like to install, you can do by installing the included MS Store App, and downloading them using the MS Store, including the Xbox App, Identity Provider, etc.

• I also put together 20 themes for this build, 18 of them use custom elements, changing the look of your recycle bin icon, mouse cursors, and UI elements, but if you prefer a completely stock Windows look, I've also included 2 themes that use the completely original Icons, cursors, and UI elements. I decided to use the default Windows 11 wallpaper for all themes, retaining that iconic stock look across all included themes. But there are additional wallpapers included for you to choose from if desired.

• This build can be updated without issue, but every time you update, the theme files will need to be patched again to display the custom themes properly. So after updating, re-install the Ultra UX Theme Patcher Software that I've included in the Tools Folder.

• I've added new advanced power options to this build, for Wireless Adapter Settings - Power Savings Modes.

• To enable system transparency in this build, go to task manager, startup tab, enable 'clear.exe' and sign out.

• I've also disabled the Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Features, but I've included registry files in the Extras folder for you to easily enable, or disable both features, according to your preference.

• This builds primary focus, along with all my other builds, is performance, but equally as important, I also focus on a blend of stability, resource savings, privacy, ease of access, functionality, and beauty, to try and provide a well rounded build, designed to work with all Apps and Games, on all PC's, old and new, Desktop and laptop.

And for the curious, Why name this custom build 'Reflection'?
The answer is not straight forward, but.. initially this was going to be an MPB (My Personal Build) Geared exactly the way I would want the OS set up for my own use (and thus, being a 'reflection' of myself). But then, I thought, why not keep some of the tweaks and changes I would normally use for myself, but strip it back further than I typically do, to allow the end user more freedom to make this build their own, and create something special from the ground up, and include some new things like original themes, and registry files to allow the user to restore the original settings / themes / options, if that is what they prefer.

OH! And another note for the curious! I would recommend people don't use my Ultralight, non updateable, heavily stripped versions of Windows, compared to my full featured builds like this. The performance, and resource use is virtually the same, but the bonus of having a build that is updatable, and full featured, while keeping the same performance and resource use, is really a no brainer. For myself, I've only been using my full featured builds for the past year, and every time I try to go back to an Ultralight, I quickly realize my mistake, and re-install one of my full featured builds.

And, one final note (for now) Automatic Updates are paused until 2099 in this build, and I recommend keeping them paused, to give you more control, and improve performance / resource use. You can still update this build, but doing it manually, rather than letting windows doing it automatically, provides you the choice. If you choose to, which I do regularly on my own Full featured builds installed on my own PC's, download the latest cumulative update from the Microsoft Update Catalog Website, and install it by running the .msu file. For a tutorial on how to do this, if you need more info, please read my guide here:

• And to clear up any questions about it, The Optional UWP Apps Folder is not located inside the extras folder inside the ISO, (and was never meant to be). It is in a separate folder called 'UWP Apps' outside of the ISO. In the video demo I made for this build, I moved the UWP Apps folder inside the ISO (into the extras folder) for demonstration purposes only.

Last edited:

TheModMaker89

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
71.5 MB
Uploaded
68.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 1 years
As usual an amazing and well done mod. Keep up the good work!! :D

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I can't believe I'm going to say this since this still
Win 11, but this will be one of my fav. I know it without even
trying it yet, Don't quote me on that, I'll deny, deny, deny.

I appreciate all the extra themes, wallpaper etc, you've added
yeah, I'm a girl and adding theme to my PC is like
adding the finishing touches of jewelry to that perfect outfit.

As usual this is an amazing build and will try it as soon as it's done.
Thank you so much FBConan. :h:

Atech

Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
190.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Cool! Thank you for the amazing build! :clap:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Truly wonderful in this build of yours @FBConan , love the theme. Sharing your work and efforts are very commendable. Happy Holidays
to you and your family.:h:

Downloaded
775.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. I was eagerly waiting for aa update. I hope u & yo family doing well. To good health. cheers. Happpppy Holidays. :party:

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
952 GB
Uploaded
44.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yesssssss it's here!

Looks incredible, up to date and has just the perfect mix of preconfig imo 🫡🫡

Love you work bro, putting this on all my devices immediately. Kind of sick of insiders bloat and constantly updating every few days lol. So happy to have a daily driver that'll last a long time again!
My laptop is a little weaker and just shines with your builds. My desktop is a beast and even so I notice awesome improvements running your OS! 10x better than vanilla.

juju008

Downloaded
25.5 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
The best is back on teamos!! Thanks again for your work. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
878.6 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello!
I'm downloading this build and my "collection" of your builds will increase from 4 to 5 SSDs that mount in about 30 seconds on a machine like this:
And since there are 3 of them attached to 1 monitor, it is very convenient for me to make comparisons with each of your builds.
As always, my admiration for your tireless work and much health and life to you and your family! With real thanks for your work, dear Mr. Conan. Greetings from Bulgaria

Un4Given

Banned
Downloaded
540.3 GB
Uploaded
12.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (454)
Member for 3 years
thanks @FBConan i will use this windows next time

paarkhi

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for another wonderful build and removing the unnecessary UWP apps also giving us a choice if someone wants to install them, Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

anatsirt

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
378.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for this build its awesome

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You !! dear @FBConan ;), for this GREAT , Debloated & Updated and very Fast Windows. 11 Release !!
Again you have
demonstrated that make really BETTER Windows than Microsoft !!

Last edited:

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
112.1 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@FBConan Man, you did it again with another masterpiece! I'm interesting to know "This custom build adopts several new ideas that came to mind during it's planning and development". So what are those new ideas?

I'm curious about your preference of "very old" apps like the classic Notepad, Paint, and Calculator. It's almost 2023, my dear ;-)

I will install this build when I get time. Seeding as always. Thank you!

goutdurix

Downloaded
23.9 GB
Uploaded
10.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Great piece of software, thank you for sharing ;)

One question : Can we install Defender ?

trashcan

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
17.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How to access other computers on local network? Thank you for this.

kingkenny

Downloaded
926.8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Been really excited for this build ever since I saw your description of what was coming... Been checking it everyday lol. Looking forward to getting it installed. Super builds with nice options for all. I know you put a lot of time and effort into these builds and its greatly appreciated so another big thanks from me :) I got all the family and friends using your builds. lol. Cheers Dude.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I've noticed like in my PC, when I install the non-beta versions (Like Harmony and earlier versions), I had lower FPS in DOTA 2 like 30~ difference compared to beta versions like Quantum Build. I'll install this one to see if I can still get better or same performance compared to Quantum Leap. Thank you so much again!

jurijisa

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
wow best iso. thank's:h:
nice work.