Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 7 SP1 X86 X64 AIO 22in1 ESD en-US MAY 2022 {Gen2}

thienvu36

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks very much for this version

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Really Awesome Upload, Thanks @Jerry_Xristos

tenji kwasi

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Fix your ratio to be able to

luchfier

Downloaded
27 GB
Uploaded
119.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing for this version :inlove::inlove:

boybi012

Downloaded
34.9 GB
Uploaded
88.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thankyou for sharing, may i ask who is gen2? i always see this name in OS, is that person part of teamos?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
thankyou for sharing, may i ask who is gen2? i always see this name in OS, is that person part of teamos?
Gen2 its a team that makes untouched windows builds, like some of us does here
No its not a past of the team.

betaseeker

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for helping to keep Windows 7 alive!

AlakhJorss

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
81.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you so much, for this unique sharing

heartbreaker

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thanx for the version but i am getting error "could not locate 'efi\boot\bootx64.efi': [14] not found". Any help on it please

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
thanx for the version but i am getting error "could not locate 'efi\boot\bootx64.efi': [14] not found". Any help on it please
Made a bootable usb with rufus and choose the MBR option, NOT the GPT

SPIUSHD

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi there, @Jerry_Xristos, I commend all your efforts and talents you pull in these amazing builds. I've downloaded a few and they are great. I'm here again for a review if it so helps. This mod is okay. But everytime you take long to insert any removable disk into the machine (PC), it shows the Blue screen of death and restarts, thereafter the inserted medium now displays and works fine. Remember that happens most times you plug in something after taking a while without inserting any disk in the machine. Cant figure out a way to fix it though. Thanks for your time. Good day folks:)

Try changing the removable disk you're using to install this OS. If you got no issues while downloading this mod like download stopping underway or something.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi there, @Jerry_Xristos, I commend all your efforts and talents you pull in these amazing builds. I've downloaded a few and they are great. I'm here again for a review if it so helps. This mod is okay. But everytime you take long to insert any removable disk into the machine (PC), it shows the Blue screen of death and restarts, thereafter the inserted medium now displays and works fine. Remember that happens most times you plug in something after taking a while without inserting any disk in the machine. Cant figure out a way to fix it though. Thanks for your time. Good day folks:)
You are not providing enough details but it seeems that its a driver issue
Update your system and your drivers, use iobit driver booster or a similar program

SPIUSHD

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Try changing the removable disk you're using to install this OS. If you got no issues while downloading this mod like download stopping underway or something.

Update your system and your drivers, use iobit driver booster or a similar program
Thanks for the advice @Jerry_Xristos . I am using and old PC (Dell Inspiron N110) whose latest drivers were last released in 2016 i guess. Turns out i downloaded this build a year ago and it had similar issues. I forgot about it and re-downloaded it again this year. That's when it hit me that i once had it. Let me check if there are any new drivers out there for this machine. I think it took time to register a new device thats plugged in. So eventually it would restart (showing the blue screen) and go back on with the new device (flash or portable hard drive) now displaying. Sorry i couldnt explain very well about the issue. Thats the best i could. Thanks.

kasisiflores

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for sharing very useful

KARIMO14

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Oh, this looks great! Can't wait to play around with this in a VM. :)

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
408.7 GB
Uploaded
870.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
windows 7 is the king of Os after windows xp

nsa4ever

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for the post @Jerry_Xristos :)